Asim is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Odd procedure during sign up

Applied last week for the 7red affiliate program. I got this reponse some days ago :

Please send me details of the marketing materials you are interested to use via email, once received your affiliate account will be activated.

Kind of a extra "bump" on the way to get started to promote this program. Cant see why 7red need to know what marketing material I will use, before they activate my account....

Just give me access to the affiliate-backend so I can see what marketing material you got, before I decide!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asim For This Useful Post:

Vrindavan (26 December 2010)

7Red is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Asim,

The idea is that you reply to the email so we'll see that you're serious. Our affiliate managers are very busy and we try to focus our efforts on serious affiliates.

If you found the time to review our procedure I'm sure you can find the time to reply the email Rudy sent you

Best Regards,
    Michael Gold
    Affiliate Program Manager.

Asim is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7Red View Post
    Asim,

The idea is that you reply to the email so we'll see that you're serious. Our affiliate managers are very busy and we try to focus our efforts on serious affiliates.

If you found the time to review our procedure I'm sure you can find the time to reply the email Rudy sent you

Best Regards,
    Michael Gold
    Affiliate Program Manager.
    Ok. Fair enough

For the record I replied 1-2 days ago. Guess I hear from Rudy soon