Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Angry Pirated Software Accusation (Resolved - not substantiated)

    Hello retracted,

    to make it short: You have no chance.
    This casino group created their small East Europe empire with criminal methods.
    They used pirated games!
    For me this is a no-go.
    It's a proven fact.
    And as a logic result they terminated with this fair playing competitors in the market because the survive ratio is very low in this industry for programs.
    This is one main reason why I am so upset about Poshfriends.
    So you - as a player - are dealing with criminals.
    Regardless if you made a mistake or not, the past shows, that they do anything to refuse some cashouts.
    And some of their attempts are so weird, that one must laugh if it would not be so sad.
    Players were e.g. forced to make a selfie with their passport next to their face.
    Are the Russian people idiots or what?!
    No, they are not.
    On the contrary.
    Poshfriends changed the withdrawal maximum of their casinos as they like to refuse cashouts in individual cases.
    Again: Every cent in their wallet in the first years was earned with criminal activities (pirated games)!
    If you play for 100 bucks, then you have no problem.
    No problem with this 2-guy company, located in a living room.
    But some winning players will get trouble.
    For sure.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 28 September 2016 at 5:50 am.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 September 2016), Gamblaz (28 September 2016)

  3. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Guarding the City
    Posts
    5,863
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,502
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    ...They used pirated games!
    For me this is a no-go.
    It's a proven fact....
    What pirated games are they supposedly using? Please let me know so I can investigate immediately.
    GPWA Facebook | APCW Facebook | Casino City

    Affiliates -
    Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (28 September 2016)

  5. #3
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    What pirated games are they supposedly using? Please let me know so I can investigate immediately.
    "using"

    For the record: It's a verifiable fact, that I always wrote about the pirated games in past tense, never in present tense, but ultimately it makes no difference regarding the program character.

    ---

    "Please let me know so I can investigate immediately."

    Thank you. You are welcome.

    Others started investigations also some time ago:

    "I think casino X is very interesting casino to review. Not in case just for gamblers, just for people who involved in online gaming industry, i know few interesting things about this casino, and want to share. First of all, people who own this casino, also own few other russian casinos, which using clone games(pirate games, they just create such games themselves) from novomatic and few games from playtech and netent. And this is wonderful, how fast they earn enough money to buy real software from microgaming, to buy license, and start their true business."


    Source: http://www.askgamblers.com/casino/casino-x-review-r4450

    ---

    "PoshFriends represent casino operators that were previously represented by the Welcome Partners group, namely Casino-X.
    At the time this operator was working with Welcome Partners a large number of the programs represented by this group were found to be running stolen versions of Net Entertainment games. We have spoken with Net Entertainment and highlighted many examples of supposed Net Entertainment games used by the Welcome Partners Affiliates properties. Net Entertainment have confirmed that the games offered by these groups are NOT genuine Net Entertainment games"


    Source: http://poggwebmasters.com/affiliate-program/poshfriends/

    ---

    "Casino-X are associated with the Welcome Partners group. Welcome Partner also represents Crystalcasino who share a gambling license with NeoPlay casino. NeoPlay list their ownership as Brivio Limited. As google search of this name brings up Winner casino which lists its ownership as "Brivio ZIRCONIUM GAMING LIMITED". While this name is not an exact match it's very similar and a quick look at the Winner and Neoplay websites shows that the share exactly the same website design, using the same layout, graphic and menus. As such we consider all casinos associated with Invicta Networks N.V., Brivio Limited or Welcome Partners to be part of the Winner group. Casinos with this group have been found to be running stolen versions of Net Entertainment andNovomatic slots games and as such we would strongly advise players to avoid all Welcome Partners associated casinos."

    Source: http:thepogg.com/casino-review/casino-x/

    ---

    We all know, that the pictures, the "representing" programs are changing, but the painters, the investors, the people behind the programs are the same.
    The statement from the reviewer contains this.

    And I do not believe, that thePogg will destroy his reputation will telling fairy tales.

    Also Katja never said one word to this.
    She answered nearly to everything but no word ever about this when it was part of a post.
    Some would say this is an admission of guilt.

    Leopold


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 September 2016)

  7. #4
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Guarding the City
    Posts
    5,863
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,502
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Default

    I apologize to the OP, I did not intend to derail this thread. I will make the discussion regarding pirated software a separate thread.

    I will review this information Leopold.
    GPWA Facebook | APCW Facebook | Casino City

    Affiliates -
    Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (29 September 2016)

  9. #5
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,630
    Thanks
    8,220
    Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,307 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I apologize to the OP, I did not intend to derail this thread. I will make the discussion regarding pirated software a separate thread.

    I will review this information Leopold.
    Please keep us all updated on how this "investigation" comes along.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (29 September 2016)

  11. #6
    thepogg's Avatar
    thepogg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 534 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

    ---

    "PoshFriends represent casino operators that were previously represented by the Welcome Partners group, namely Casino-X.
    At the time this operator was working with Welcome Partners a large number of the programs represented by this group were found to be running stolen versions of Net Entertainment games. We have spoken with Net Entertainment and highlighted many examples of supposed Net Entertainment games used by the Welcome Partners Affiliates properties. Net Entertainment have confirmed that the games offered by these groups are NOT genuine Net Entertainment games"


    Source: http://poggwebmasters.com/affiliate-program/poshfriends/

    ---

    "Casino-X are associated with the Welcome Partners group. Welcome Partner also represents Crystalcasino who share a gambling license with NeoPlay casino. NeoPlay list their ownership as Brivio Limited. As google search of this name brings up Winner casino which lists its ownership as "Brivio ZIRCONIUM GAMING LIMITED". While this name is not an exact match it's very similar and a quick look at the Winner and Neoplay websites shows that the share exactly the same website design, using the same layout, graphic and menus. As such we consider all casinos associated with Invicta Networks N.V., Brivio Limited or Welcome Partners to be part of the Winner group. Casinos with this group have been found to be running stolen versions of Net Entertainment andNovomatic slots games and as such we would strongly advise players to avoid all Welcome Partners associated casinos."

    Source: http:thepogg.com/casino-review/casino-x/

    ---

    I just want to quickly add some detail to this as I've been contacted by Katja regarding our review (this is actually the 2nd time she's contacted) and was alerted to this post due to an onsite alter to a new incoming forum link. Katja claims that there's no association between PoshFriends and WelcomePartners. Putting aside historic issues I would point to the following:

    http://www.gaminglicences.com/pages/...=8048-P0603677

    The above it the license certificate that the PoshFriends operators Joy casino and Casino-X appear on. If you look at the WelcomePartners (hxxp://welcomepartners.com/products) you'll see JoyCasino listed at the bottom. Different url but exactly the same logo and web design.

    It's possible that the WelcomePartners brand is a rip off of the PoshFriends brand, but this is too close an association for me. If PoshFriends are getting ripped off they need to address that with the culprits. I'm not at all comfortable with the frequency of cross overs between these programs.

    TP
    Casino Reviews, Casino Complaints, Terms and Conditions Monitoring and the biggest Slots RTP resource on the web -
    thepogg.com - POGGStrategies.com - POGGWebmasters.com

    ThePOGG Auditing Service

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepogg For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 September 2016), Anthony (28 September 2016), Roulette Zeitung (29 September 2016)

  13. #7
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    The fact that thePogg has "been contacted by Katja regarding [...] review" behind the scene is proof, that she is reading the "accusation" very closely but again refused to write a statement here in this thread.

    The result once more is the "Streisand Effect".

    After watching the templates and content of PoshFriend's Joycasino and Welcome Partners' Joykasino there is not the slightest doubt, that the same painter is behind both casinos and so the thePogg's investigations from the past and also the 2nd testimony at AskGamblers are reaffirmed.

    The word "accusation" should be removed from the title of this thread. I do not know, how long this program is allowed to continue playing their games. For example until today there was no objections regarding the blackmail terms of PoshFriends for webmasters of all countries in the meantime. Terms, that cannot be a part of a serious sponsor.

    I know, that a lot of representatives are in cahoots together, but this industry and GPWA should not be a playground for this.
    GPWA do not need to accept every program, that is knocking at the door because without GPWA they have no chance in the market and are one more of thousand without fame..
    GPWA can efford to have the real serious programs, the Elite.
    And not so shady programs like PoshFriends.

    Brian left PoshFriends:
    http://www.gpwa.org/member/brian-g

    Anna's account, the "real" PoshFriends account is still active: http://www.gpwa.org/member/poshfriends

    But Anna is no longer listed in the PoshFriends highlight page?!: http://www.gpwa.org/affiliate-program/posh-friends

    Anna was proven listed in the highlight page:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150424215535/http://www.gpwa.org/affiliate-program/posh-friends

    However, someone is still using Anna's account as you can see, last time three days ago.

    The main question is: "Did the PoshFriends investors / staff built their empire with pirated games?"
    There is no evidence for answer "no" with the exception of the statement behind the scene of a person that does not keep her word.

    Yes, not keep her word!

    Proof:
    http://www.gpwa.org/forum/blackmail-...tml#post825781

    "Accusation"?

    Leopold


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 September 2016)

  15. #8
    Katja_PoshFriends's Avatar
    Katja_PoshFriends is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Thank you all for your attention to the thread, I guess it’s right time to chase it up.

    As you know, we have 3 projects, Casino-X.com, Joycasino.com and LongBao (Chinese one).

    Casino-X was established December, 2012 and its main affiliate program was http://casinoxaffiliates.com/. Initially casino belonged to the same people that owned WelcomePartners, but they sold us Casino-X in September 2013 together with casinoxaffiliates.com. Brand Casino-X was presented at WelcomePartners affiliate program for several months (before we bought it). Previous owners used this affiliate program as a secondary source of income and it was never used by us. Shortly after the selling, Casino-X moved to our proprietary software. PoshFriends became its only one official affiliate program and database was transferred there (with all the referral connections, for sure). License and legal entity were changed as well, from Invicta Networks NV to Pomadorro N.V.

    Joycasino was founded in July, 2014 and has no connection to WelcomePartners. LonBao was released one month ago. None of this projects used pirated games.

    Casino-X was bought as a licensed casino with licensed game software. As a proof, please, look at this piece of news on the official Microgaming website dated January, 24 2013 http://www.microgaming.co.uk/our-new...games-provider Probably, previous Casino-X owners decided to sell it because it was a non-core business for them.

    For now we have nothing in common with WelcomePartners affiliate program, and we can prove that by any mean:
    - different merchants (you can ask any trusted affiliate)
    - different companies and addresses
    - different licenses for our projects
    - different affiliate software (we have proprietary software)
    - different casino software and game providers (we have agreements)
    - different types of tracking links
    - different teams working on projects and investors (again, you can ask any trusted affiliate, because we visit all the main industry events and lots of people met us in person)



    And now the cocktail cherry comes, Joycasino at WelcomePartners.

    It’s NOT licensed and fake copy of Joycasino.com with pirated games on the domain joykasino.net Compare both websites. They have stolen our design; they use inly pirated games (such as Igrosoft) and have only Russian language, only Russian Ruble as a currency and only Russian payment systems. Our brands are extremely popular on Russian market, that’s why you can find lots of fake copies. Unfortunately, their owners think that it’s better to steal, than to create something unique. One more example is http://casinox.com/ru/ . Look at this ugly design from 90s. They bought a domain and parasitize on typesquatted branded traffic. And yes, we know about that and we work on that, but GPWA or thePogg cannot help us with that, because WelcomePartners don’t care of their reputation and community opinion.


    We understand where prejudice comes from but we are not a part of them

  16. #9
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    Addendum

    So you say, that you purchased from people, that financial basis was proven created with criminal funds but of course you purchased without any questions and investigations and without knowing anything about the crime and now you say they are evil, they are using [again] pirated games and copied YOU - their own customer who bought the casino?
    Hello?!
    Now nearly everyone in the Russian market is evil at once and Posh Friends is the only innocent lamb who knew nothing about it and of course has nothing to do with any bad move in the market?


    Come on, this is really a fantastic story.
    In case, this story is true, because it would not be the first time, that your written words does not match the reality.

    My common sense says me, that - in case it's true - Posh Friends knew exactly what they will get and - very important - from whom.
    Russian investors knows everything about their Russian competitors.
    Everything!
    They investigate each other than no one else on the planet.
    They know every skeleton in the closet.
    There are no secrets.
    You know exactly, what you got and from whom.
    Obviously, you don't understand it, but this is the crux of the matter.
    From whom.
    Your blackmail terms.
    Not keeping the word.
    Your change of withdrawal maximum to refuse payouts.
    Taking players for an idiot.
    Your attempts of internet censorship and purge.
    No serious company will purchase anything from proven criminals.
    No product.
    No subsidiary firm.
    Nothing!

    Or will you now say, that they were not criminals the moment you purchased this ugly thing?

    It would be really good if you vanish from the Russian and Asia market and a new one, a serious one will take your seat. The majority of webmasters will have no problem with it in the long run if they will be treated fair without blackmail and threats by a new program, new owners and new representatives.

    They have to think pragmatic, and if they don't see so much public complaints and bad reviews about the casinos they are promoting on their websites then they will make more money, good money on a serious base.

    And one last hint from an old man that have had a serious company over decades with a lot of fair paid employees and fair treatment: Not every one of your webmasters is a drunkard or panty fetishist. So think twice next time if you write such a childish statement in the public like you did for the Berlin conference. A little bit more respect to the global image of this industry also for outside people would be great, but I don't believe that you are ready for any changes. A pity, but I can't do anything against it.

    Leopold

  17. #10
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Guarding the City
    Posts
    5,863
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,502
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Default

    I spent some time reviewing Leopold's pirated software claim. I reviewed the links he posted and reached out to thePogg for additional info and his thoughts (thank you!). The facts of this case do not support the statement that Posh used pirated games. Accusing a program of using pirated games is a serious accusation and stating that it is a proven fact gives the appearance the matter was reviewed and no other conclusion could be made. The facts are available for all to see and I encourage everyone to review the facts and make your own conclusion.

    Everyone is entitled to their opinion regarding a program and we let members speak their minds. However, if an accusation is going to be made, it needs to be supported by facts, not suspicions. I have marked this thread resolved.
    GPWA Facebook | APCW Facebook | Casino City

    Affiliates -
    Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

  18. #11
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    Sorry, but this kind of statement I did not expect.

    I do not play the patsy all the time.
    Posh Friends and thePogg are the good ones and I shall play again the idiot, the liar, the uninformed idiot?
    Sorry, not with a statement like this, not again and for sure not after more than many decades of investigation of any kind in my life.

    For the record:

    1. I did not opened this thread and did not gave this thread the title as it is! It was not me!
    2. It's a verifiable fact, that I always wrote about the pirated games in past tense, never in present tense.
    3. My believe ist, that for everyone with common sense there is no doubt, that PoshFriends exactly knew, that they purchased something that was built with pirated games, and that is was built with prirated games , this is a proven fact.

    It's really funny: My statements based also on the public statements of thePogg that are still visible there.
    The links can be found in this thread.
    Example?

    "
    Casino-X are the Microgaming arm of the PoshFriends group of casinos. Their association with a group that have been found using counterfeit software is extremely concerning and we would strongly encourage all players to choose an alternative casino to play with."

    ???
    Hello?!

    The logic of this thread is now, that every GPWA sponsor is officially allowed to a) use blackmail terms to threaten webmasters all over the internet worldwide (a proven fact - shall I give you again the term numbers from Posh Friends?) and b) that every GPWA sponsor can purchase from criminals casinos with a criminal substance without any consequences.

    This is indeed the right step into the future.

    By the way: What about the eyewitness at AskGamblers? He must be also either a liar or an idiot. But no one tried to ask him or tried to contact him for details.

    This is a kowtow to Posh Friends and too unitateral for my face-saving.
    If you would have forced them to delete at least this blackmail terms then I would condone this kind of your statement, because for me the the principles of quid pro quo are essential.
    But they are taking the full hand now and not only the finger.

    Im am always straight. So I say you, that I am very disappointed about SUCH a statement, but I can live with it, because after reading so many things about this sponsor and their casinos on the internet, my decency says me, that I can sleep well.

    I try to defend the good ones here on GPWA. Today I wrote a post about Myron.
    But what sense makes it after a theatre like here in this thread?
    And new programs?
    How can they be better if they see, that everything is allowed, that they can use blackmail terms, that they can treat players like idiots and that they can purchase everything from proven criminals to have a better start?

    Companies like Posh Friends would be closed by authorities in Germany within one day. If you blackmail your cooperation partners and if it is with terms that were edited later, then here this is a criminal act!

    But in this industry there is simply no chance for a global decent market.
    I gave it up.
    I have only a few years left to life and have to think about if this industry is worth it.

    This post is my opinion. After the damage of my face this is the least I can request.

    At court the accused has the final say, and the accused since today, that is my person.

    Leopold


  19. #12
    thepogg's Avatar
    thepogg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 534 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Where I've stated "associated" you're stating that as fact that the group have committed crimes previously. That cannot be proven. I might be married to a serial killer. People may find it difficult to believe that I knew nothing about it. That doesn't make me automatically guilty of the same crimes as my partner.

    The facts are that properties owned by Posh Friends are either previous Welcome Partners properties, or have clones run by Welcome Partners. That's more than enough for me to say "stay well away", but Anthony's problem is that you are making direct accusations of criminality based on association rather than action. We always try to be very careful how we word these types of statement not to cross that line. I can't assert that Posh Friends have actually done anything wrong. I can simply say that the groups that they have clearly previously done business with have. At that point it's up to other parties to decide whether they want to be associated with them.

    TP
    Casino Reviews, Casino Complaints, Terms and Conditions Monitoring and the biggest Slots RTP resource on the web -
    thepogg.com - POGGStrategies.com - POGGWebmasters.com

    ThePOGG Auditing Service

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepogg For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (6 October 2016), universal4 (7 October 2016)

  21. #13
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    ADDENDUM

    "Anthony's problem is that you are making direct accusations of criminality based on association"


    This I complete understand, but it's not what you say, but how you say it, and ...

    "If [Anthony] would have forced them to delete at least this blackmail terms then I would condone this kind of [...] statement, because for me the principles of quid pro quo are essential."

    ---

    "Anthony's problem is that you are making direct accusations of criminality based on association"

    Without people like me who haul out the big guns, the criminals in this industry would have a much easier game. I only will remember how early e.g. the criminals of AffPower and ClubGold was under my fire. The problem is, if you only play by the book, then some things will never end like the hacker cases that are current until today.

    Again: I complete understand that some people must play by the book all the time, but it's not what you say, but how you say it, and ...

    Some facts:

    1. Posh Friends are proven guilty of a) Using threats or force to cause a person to do, suffer or omit an act, b) Theft c) Blackmail and d) false pretenses.

    The proofs are undeniable and located here: http://www.gpwa.org/forum/blackmail-228536.html

    2. There is a second (!) eyewitness and there is no reason that he is less credible than others. On the contrary . He is credible witness, because he has no anger against the PoshFriends Casino-X. He speaks not negative at all about the casino. So this is no revenge review.

    My "accusations" based also on this witness. Here is his full statement that you can see, that he did not wrote a revenge review. Moreover: He wrote 790 reviews. So he is indeed no amateur and has a lot of experience and obviously a lot of knowledge

    ---

    "I think casino X is very interesting casino to review. Not in case just for gamblers, just for people who involved in online gaming industry, i know few interesting things about this casino, and want to share. First of all, people who own this casino, also own few other russian casinos, which using clone games(pirate games, they just create such games themselves) from novomatic and few games from playtech and netent. And this is wonderful, how fast they earn enough money to buy real software from microgaming, to buy license, and start their true business. This of course not so bad facts, and i think this casino is safe and good to go. So do not fear, they will not take your money and run away, believe me this guys have enough cash to pay any withdrawal.

    I played at this casino few times, because they russian oriented, and it is really hard did not notice this casino and did not make deposits, i know what i am saying, they everywhere. My first deposit was 30$ and that was in time when they have no any bonuses, because site just launched and probably bonus was not added in begin.I played thunderstruck II game, and lost all, but at least i have playtime and some fun, and also i enjoyed site which fully and correclty(thanks god) translated on russian language. I made second deposit in this casino few months ago, and player around 5 minutes, from 20$ deposit i won 100$ on blackjack and just withdraw it, to deposit on betat casino and play immortal romance and thunderstruck II games. Money was paid within 12 hours without requesting documents.Most likely i will not return in this casino, because did not see any reasons for this.

    I rate casino x with 7 stars, nothing else which i want or can say.
    "

    Source: http://www.askgamblers.com/casino/casino-x-review-r4450
    ---

    Katja claims that PoshFriends purchased Casino-X in September 2013.
    The review is from 20. May 2014.

    Following the testimony of this witness this is evidence, that PoshFriends knew that this casino has a pirated games history because if a player is reporting public about his knowledge regarding the black history 8 months after the sale, then this knowledge was not born the day he wrote the review.

    In case, when we say, Posh Friends never used pirated games after the sale.

    So his knowledge was from the past, and if a player knows, that Casino-X was nothing else than a child of pirated games [from Welcome Partners], then I ask: "Who will believe, that the "new" owners did not have knowledge about it if an ordinary player does?"

    And of course, no one is looking into the books, into the balances when the time is there to buy a casino.
    And no one cares, that the wager reports does not match with the mathematically house edge.
    Of course.
    Here is the money.
    Give me your casino.
    Everyone on the planet knew, that the casino was built with pirated games with the exception of the buyer.

    "Who will believe, that the "new" owners did not have knowledge about it if an ordinary player does?"

    At court this question is a valid evidence and no pure "accusation".
    But for this it's simply too late because this thread was "freed".
    That it was "freed" is not my problem.
    The "how" is my problem, because I am either not an idiot, liar or the patsy for the lack of quid pro quo.

    And now everyone feel free to enjoy this wonderful world of shady people, criminals, hackers and whatever, who must not fear anything, because the big ones must play by the book and the few who are the resistance, become resigned sooner or later

    It's now 0:49 in the night here in Germany and the blackmail terms of PoshFriends are still active.
    But this is of course something no one wants to talk about here.
    It's too uncomfortable.

    Have a good sleep.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 7 October 2016 at 2:24 am. Reason: Seller / Byer - I am too old for this @#!

  22. #14
    thepogg's Avatar
    thepogg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 534 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    There are two different issue here and you're mixing them up. The threads were split to allow each issue to be addressed separately.


    The affiliate issues aren't something I've looked into and as such I'm not going to comment on them.


    The game issues - you're relying on two sources: the review on ThePOGG.com and a comment on the AskGamblers review.


    - Our review states only that this group has ties to another group that has been involved with counterfeit games. You can't claim that this group has been offering pirated games based on that.


    - The AskGamblers comment is at best dubious. It's an anonymous post that offers nothing in the way of evidence to support the claims it make. It could very easily have been posted by someone with a negative agenda. More than this though, if you look at the Casino-X homepage on WayBackMachine there's an archive going as far back as 26/10/2013 (after the supposed sale date and before the post on AskGamblers). The games showing on the homepage at that point in time are ALL Microgaming and bear none of the hallmarks of the counterfeit games I've seen used by large numbers of operators.


    If I was to take a guess as to the origins of that AskGamblers post I'd say it's highly likely that whoever made the post had read the review on ThePOGG first and over-extended the conclusions drawn rather than having done any investigation in their own right. It's not a reliable source and it's likely that both references draw on the same source of information.




    I leave it to each individual affiliate to consider the information that's available about this group and draw their own conclusions about whether it's a group that they should be working with, but the problem with your posts about the counterfeit games is that they state as absolutes criminality that, while there is some information associating them with, there's nothing concrete confirming that Posh Friends were actually involved with. This opens GPWA up to legal liability if left to stand.


    Due to the nature of the site I run we get legal threats multiple times a year. They're no fun to deal with and to ensure that you can back people down you need to be sure that anything that's posted is supported by evidence. That's what Anthony's done here. He's looked at the claims and has established that there's insufficient evidence to support the accusation.


    I understand you don't like this program, I even mostly agree with that, but GPWA cannot allow a serious accusation of a criminal nature to stand with insufficient evidence.


    TP
    Last edited by thepogg; 7 October 2016 at 5:04 am.
    Casino Reviews, Casino Complaints, Terms and Conditions Monitoring and the biggest Slots RTP resource on the web -
    thepogg.com - POGGStrategies.com - POGGWebmasters.com

    ThePOGG Auditing Service

  23. #15
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    To follow the new principles of this thread ...

    "I'd say it's highly likely that whoever made the post had read the review on ThePOGG first and over-extended the conclusions drawn rather than having done any investigation in their own right."

    Nothing else than a speculation.

    "The AskGamblers comment is at best dubious. [...] It could very easily have been posted by someone with a negative agenda."

    Only accusations without any proof.

    Leopold

  24. #16
    thepogg's Avatar
    thepogg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 534 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    To follow the new principles of this thread ...

    "I'd say it's highly likely that whoever made the post had read the review on ThePOGG first and over-extended the conclusions drawn rather than having done any investigation in their own right."

    Nothing else than a speculation.

    "The AskGamblers comment is at best dubious. [...] It could very easily have been posted by someone with a negative agenda."

    Only accusations without any proof.

    Leopold
    Which is nothing more than what the post itself was. No supporting evidence, no references, just an anonymous accusation. You accept one as fact because it suits your argument while discounting the other as speculation because it suits your argument. I'll leave you to your rants and let the GPWA mods decide the most appropriate way to manage you......

    TP
    Casino Reviews, Casino Complaints, Terms and Conditions Monitoring and the biggest Slots RTP resource on the web -
    thepogg.com - POGGStrategies.com - POGGWebmasters.com

    ThePOGG Auditing Service

  25. #17
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks
    2,697
    Thanked 3,450 Times in 1,716 Posts

    Default

    "let the GPWA mods decide the most appropriate way to manage you"

    The feelings of revenge are not a good advisor.

    Following your own rules you are accusing someone at another website without knowing anything about the person to have "a negative agenda" and that his statement "is at best dubious" without any proofs but because it match better into the desired scenario.

    In my last post I only quoted you, based on your own rules sober and without any personal comment.
    Otherwise please quote my "rants" against your person if you believe they exist.
    No more accusations please.
    This is what you want, or?
    Quotes please, because quotes are a proof.
    Sober quotes.

    I don't know why you are now making [again] a personal case of it because you have a problem with my person.
    If you make rules for a game, then this rules are also valid for you.

    You cannot attack me of using accusations, breaking your rules, if you do not follow them yourself.
    This is a sober fact and ... this time proven.

    Leopold

  26. #18
    thepogg's Avatar
    thepogg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Posts
    686
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 534 Times in 282 Posts

    Default

    You've stated accusations as fact. I stated opinion and justified the reasons for them. I presented what I felt was likely to be the case and at no point stated that this was unquestionable fact. Huge difference.

    As it happens I find your posts vastly over aggressive and they always have been. You're on a moral crusade most of the time - and this goes back to our previous interactions about hacking - and half the time you blow the evidence out of proportion to what truly exists then scream and shout when anyone dares contradict you. Many posters have observed these behaviour patterns and it frankly becomes tedious having to interact with you at all. You actually put me and other posters I've spoken to off participating in this community.

    In short, I tend to try and ignore anything you post as simply unreliable in nature, but where you choose to make invalid claims and try and use our work to justify your shoddy logic I do feel the need to intervene.

    The facts of the matter are - as I've already been clear about - I would strongly discourage affiliates from working with Posh Friends. On that much we would agree. But I would do so based on the facts that I can verify rather than speculation that at best can't be verified and at worst could be from a source with questionable motives. Simply accepting an anonymous post on AskGamblers that offers no supporting evidence is very weak bases to support the claims you've made.

    TP
    Casino Reviews, Casino Complaints, Terms and Conditions Monitoring and the biggest Slots RTP resource on the web -
    thepogg.com - POGGStrategies.com - POGGWebmasters.com

    ThePOGG Auditing Service

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to thepogg For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (8 October 2016)

  28. #19
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Guarding the City
    Posts
    5,863
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,502
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 1,245 Posts

    Default

    It has been established the pirated software accusation was not substantiated. Going back and forth about it doesn't serve anyone well. I am closing this thread.
    GPWA Facebook | APCW Facebook | Casino City

    Affiliates -
    Here are four ways to become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gambling World | Online Roulette | Online Blackjack | Live Online Games | Sports Betting | Horse Racing | Football Betting World
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly! - for Universal4!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (7 October 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •