Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default Is Playshare Rogue?


  2. #2
    Shaun O'neill is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Funniest thing was that a number of people that have been calling them where partying with them in Buda, so on one hand they are not good enough to work with due to retro terms but they are good enough to party with.

    Makes no sense to me but hey what do i know.....

    Shaun
    Shaun O'Neill
    skype: oneillshaun

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Funniest thing was that a number of people that have been calling them where partying with them in Buda, so on one hand they are not good enough to work with due to retro terms but they are good enough to party with.

    Makes no sense to me but hey what do i know.....

    Shaun
    Heard that! But affiliates are right pissed off that didnt get in on their little party. Guess they are too good looking ! No more conferences for Playshare!!

  4. #4
    Shaun O'neill is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Mojo

    What I mean is that affiliates from this forum that have been calling them out where partying with them in bars/clubs i also saw a few havin a meal with them, and I will to bet Playshare picked up the bill....


    I call that double standards....


    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Heard that! But affiliates are right pissed off that didnt get in on their little party. Guess they are too good looking ! No more conferences for Playshare!!
    Shaun O'Neill
    skype: oneillshaun

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaun O'neill For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (18 September 2009), mojo (18 September 2009)

  6. #5
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Mojo

    What I mean is that affiliates from this forum that have been calling them out where partying with them in bars/clubs i also saw a few havin a meal with them, and I will to bet Playshare picked up the bill....


    I call that double standards....


    Shaun
    Thank you for the info Shaun. I think my earnings paid for that. I said that in the private forums. My earnings pay for one dinner, and no one thinks a thought about it. However it means the world to me!!!

    The time is now, we need to stop this really. How can we allow this? It hurts the good programs!!! How can they (OP's, forums) take our earnings for these conferences?
    Last edited by mojo; 18 September 2009 at 3:33 am.

  7. #6
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    I see Lawrence here but I guarentee he will not respond! The best thing for Lawrence to do for his affiliates is NEVER respond.

  8. #7
    Lawrence@PlayShare's Avatar
    Lawrence@PlayShare is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    As a personal rule, I won't respond to speculations and allegations, as it never achieves any positive results. Mojo, with all due respect, much of the conversation on the (now) multitude of threads across various forums is between yourself and yourself. I am posting when needed on the forums and, as of right now, I have given the public as full an update on the situation as I possibly can. Because we believe in dealing with issues in a civil, measured manner, we sat down with a number of people in Budapest to discuss the fairest outcome. As I mentioned in a previous post (and corroborated by APCW and GPWA representatives), we are performing some due diligence and fully intend on resolving this issue in the best possible way for both parties.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence@PlayShare For This Useful Post:

    mojo (18 September 2009), Shaun O'neill (18 September 2009)

  10. #8
    Lawrence@PlayShare's Avatar
    Lawrence@PlayShare is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 33 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Oh, and talking of double standards, I see that mojo is still advertising our casino brands on her website AND generating new signups...

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence@PlayShare For This Useful Post:

    mojo (18 September 2009), Shaun O'neill (18 September 2009)

  12. #9
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence@PlayShare View Post
    most of the conversation on the (now) multitude of threads across various forums is between yourself and yourself. .
    And there will be more. Between 'myself and myself'. You are fooling yourself. If I know my fellow affiliates, they are rooting for me. Your lack of response does what exactly?

    Did PlayShare send out an alert that you ENACTED RETROACTIVE TERMS? Did you send us a mail? NO!

    You STOLE money from me. Yet you have fun at some conferences. Hope Budapest was great. You STOLE. You are stealing Lawrence. Like it or not. I will fight that for every single affiliate on the planet. Doesn't matter if you answer me or not. I am not going away. I will fight for your partners even though you DO NOT.

    Do you care about your partners?

  13. #10
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Could you let us know now that you have several brands, will you be bundling?

    Or will that come later when you sneak it in?

  14. #11
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Negitive carryover? We have no way of knowing because you dont alert us Lawrence.

    Oh, and talking of double standards, I see that mojo is still advertising our casino brands on her website AND generating new signups...
    Yes, I still carry your Casino Share because I'm afraid you will take my players away. I am afraid that I can't pay the bills if programs take my players away.

  15. #12
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,977
    Thanks
    1,928
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,220 Posts

    Default

    Roxy Affiliates Does the Right Thing!

    http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...ied-t1512.html

  16. #13
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Mojo

    What I mean is that affiliates from this forum that have been calling them out where partying with them in bars/clubs i also saw a few havin a meal with them, and I will to bet Playshare picked up the bill....


    I call that double standards....


    Shaun
    Good nothing like affiliates taking full advantage of Playshare. At least some got a bit of recovery LMAO. They likely payed the bill with Mojo's earnings.

    greek39

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    mojo (18 September 2009)

  18. #14
    offyourface is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 127 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence@PlayShare View Post
    Oh, and talking of double standards, I see that mojo is still advertising our casino brands on her website AND generating new signups...
    Wow, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. Here you guys are stealing from affiliates, implementing retroactive terms they did not sign up for, and then you have the nerve to point fingers at Mojo because she is trying to survive in this cut throat and obviously sometimes thieving industry where programs are doing as they want with her affiliates earnings.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence@PlayShare View Post
    As a personal rule, I won't respond to speculations and allegations, as it never achieves any positive results. Mojo, with all due respect, much of the conversation on the (now) multitude of threads across various forums is between yourself and yourself. I am posting when needed on the forums and, as of right now, I have given the public as full an update on the situation as I possibly can. Because we believe in dealing with issues in a civil, measured manner, we sat down with a number of people in Budapest to discuss the fairest outcome. As I mentioned in a previous post (and corroborated by APCW and GPWA representatives), we are performing some due diligence and fully intend on resolving this issue in the best possible way for both parties.
    Lets not forget you guys were hiding for months, it wasn't until AGD came into the mix that you started to give a rats ass. She is suppose to be passionate and vocal about her livlihood Lawrence, especially after she was ignored for months. You can save all that lip service about dealing with this issue in a civilized manner to discuss the fairest outcome for the birds. Your not the pope because your finally in talks. It's a shame this is even an issue in the first place. Don't steal from affiliates, don't implement retroactive terms and there won't be a need to spend countless hours negotiating something that should never be an issue in the first place.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to offyourface For This Useful Post:

    mojo (18 September 2009)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •