Andre Au is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Post "Black Friday" - What's in store at Betfair Poker

For any new player joining Betfair Poker we have some amazing and unique offers. We offer a 100% safe & secure poker room from the World’s Biggest Betting Community!

Offer for New Players:

40% guaranteed Value Back plus bonuses of up to $2,500 = up to 85% Value Back!
    Should you wish to promote this offer please email us at pokeraffiliates@betfair.com (title: Black Friday player codes please) so that we can send you the affiliate email with further details about this offer.

Check out our $139,000 ADDED Betfair Poker Spring Clearance spread over six value packed days! More details here. To obtain a tracking link for this, search for Media ID 5081 in the system.

As well as all the above, there is also our amazing WSOP 6- Shooter promotion! More details here. To obtain a tracking link for this, search for Media ID 6281 in the system.

Login to your Betfair Affiliates account today.
    [FONT=Verdana]Andre Au

warriorfullights is offline New Member
    Thanks

How long will this promotion stays? Is it still available? I love their Poker game. I can't help myself but to lose money all the time, but I do enjoy though. I am just having fun.