Nik0 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default SBaffiliates -> GVCaffiliates migration, how is your experience?

I promote Sportingbet Latam since many years, built a decent players base that was bringing me nice commissions nearly every month.

Since SBaffiliates (IA) was migrated to GVCaffiliates in November the numbers dropped to almost nothing. Shortly after I found that old platform is still functional in the part of generating reports and I see HUGE differences with the current one:

At SBaffiliates it shows 2,000 euro commission for December, 3,400 euro for January and 360 euro for February (up to now).

Meanwhile I get some midget numbers at GVCaffiliates in the range 50-100 euros monthly, right now 14 euros for February.

I have no idea where this comes from (is it because loss of players or something else) as the GVC platform shows no real details on players etc. to compare the numbers beyond the total commission.

In the last 2 months I wrote a number of messages to GVC support sending reports, screenshots etc. no effect.

So, my question is to Sportingbet promoters, do you have such problems after the migration or it is only me?

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I don't promote sportingbet because they were so corrupt many years ago. I advise you read the current terms and conditions closely. However what I can tell you is the parent company GVC has a policy of removing all players that are three years or older. With the Ladbrokes migration they detagged nearly all players - just pure theft. The GVC policy is to stop paying on anyone introduced over three years old. They have just done this officially with Coral. I do not know the cause of your Sportingbet problems, but it could be because of this mass detagging GVC is doing. If they haven't detagged all your old players then they certainly will soon. GVC are corrupt and you should find a way to send the traffic elsewhere asap. Enough has been written about GVC on this forum, but it still doesn't help those of us who have been referring players to their brands for years only for the parent company to change to GVC crooks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

Nik0 (6 February 2020)

Nik0 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the input! I have a GVC account from before because of bwin and the SB account was just merged with it. For that I know the 3-years clause, it is not actually about detagging players but reducing the RS to 5% (at sports where my interest is) but even if I count only players referred in the last 3 years I still get 1,800 euros for January, nothing in common with the numbers GVC show. So I'm completely lost what happens.... The thing is that they tell me nothing specific when I ask, my best idea is they just removed for no reason the players with highest revenue and that's why can't tell me anything backed with clauses and terms. The latest reply / advice was to contact someone R. Rodriguez from GVC Group who would help me best but I'm still waiting his reply since 3 weeks...

About the reputation of SB / GVC sure I'm aware of it , it is just that I need Sportingbet for Chile which is a very specific market and there is nothing even close to it as conversion.... And it worked great with SB just until the migration few months ago.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik0 For This Useful Post:

universal4 (6 February 2020)