Search:

Type: Posts; User: rolakko; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    46
    Views
    7,501

    Hi, I write again about payment. I didnt get...

    Hi,

    I write again about payment.
    I didnt get my march commision - I get only 40%- which was paid in 30th of April (they have 12 buisness day to send it). Winner promotes itself as a professional...
  2. Replies
    46
    Views
    7,501

    Hi grem, Regarding my payment. Menagment...

    Hi grem,

    Regarding my payment. Menagment answered that Ill get my march commision If the casino traffic will increase. For now I get only 40% of my march commision. I am waiting for clarification,...
  3. Replies
    46
    Views
    7,501

    Hi Plamen, Thanks for your help, I appreciate...

    Hi Plamen,

    Thanks for your help, I appreciate your work. As we talked I get so far 40% of my march commission, and we are waiting for reply from management to get remaining 60%.

    Regards
    rolakko
  4. Replies
    46
    Views
    7,501

    Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I didn't...

    Hi,

    I have exactly the same problem. I didn't receive my payment from 16th od april (Holidays, payment processed itc). Any1 get it?

    regards
Results 1 to 4 of 4