Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default Stats not updating?

    I'm assuming that you guys are having reporting issues (thanks for the notification). When are stats going to be updated?

  2. #2
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I'm assuming that you guys are having reporting issues (thanks for the notification). When are stats going to be updated?
    Hi Shay, Netrefer are working on this currently. I'd hope that it is fixed shortly but I don't have an ETA currently.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  3. #3
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Luke. As a suggestion, you guys have a messaging system - why not push out a message saying that the stats are down or that they're having issues? To me, this really builds credibility when programs keep their partners updated on such things. Little things mean a lot.

    Cheers

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (21 March 2013)

  5. #4
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Thanks Luke. As a suggestion, you guys have a messaging system - why not push out a message saying that the stats are down or that they're having issues? To me, this really builds credibility when programs keep their partners updated on such things. Little things mean a lot.

    Cheers
    Thanks for the suggestion Shay, I have brought it up for discussion now and will see if this is something that we'll be able to do going forwards.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (21 March 2013)

  7. #5
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default

    Do you have an ETA this time around, as stats apparently went down (again)?

  8. #6
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Do you have an ETA this time around, as stats apparently went down (again)?
    Come on - communicating with your "partners" on this stats issue would be a good thing for Paddy Partners to do, since stats are down still/again. Fixing them altogether would be great as well.

  9. #7
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    I also noticed yesterday that the product breakdown stats had gone as well. This was a very important piece of information if we can get it back please

  10. #8
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default

    Yea, to me - the whole reporting scheme seems soiled - and really not just for this month. Really hate to say that I see smoke...

  11. #9
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Hi Shay, I'm out of the office currently, but as far as I'm aware the stats are up to date. Please can you message me with what you think is missing?

    Thebookiesoffers, I'll find out about the product breakdown stats for you.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  12. #10
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    12,178
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,691 Posts

    Default

    The stats updated shortly before your reply.

    Anyway for starters, the number of depositing players information quit showing up in March - maybe late February.

    The number of active and new active players shows, but for some reason, the depositing and new depositing players quit showing.

  13. #11
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,113
    Thanks
    1,844
    Thanked 4,011 Times in 1,906 Posts

    Default

    I can see that NetRefer have upgraded the stats system at PaddyPower - I quite like the new interface ...
    But as Shay has pointed out - the flashy interface is not much good if it misses key stats like Depositing customers, New Deposits etc.

    But to be fair to Paddy Power you can almost get the information you need from the Active customer numbers. (rather than deposits field)
    - Active Customers
    - New Active Customers
    - First Time Active Customers

    It seems to give us what we need - although that the difference between the last two is - I don't know?
    Last edited by TheGooner; 4 April 2013 at 7:00 pm. Reason: clarity

  14. #12
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    I can see that NetRefer have upgraded the stats system at PaddyPower - I quite like the new interface ...
    But as Shay has pointed out - the flashy interface is not much good if it misses key stats like Depositing customers, New Deposits etc.

    But to be fair to Paddy Power you can almost get the information you need from the Active customer numbers. (rather than deposits field)
    - Active Customers
    - New Active Customers
    - First Time Active Customers

    It seems to give us what we need - although that the difference between the last two is - I don't know?
    Hi TheGooner,
    Active Customers are those which have generated revenue (positive or negative), including those using free bets (so they don't necessarily have to make a deposit).

    A New Active Customer is a newly registered customer who has also generated revenue (either positive or negative). To be defined as a New Active Customer, a Customer has to both sign up and generate revenue within the specified date range.

    First Time Active Customers are customers that have generated revenue (positive or negative) for the first time within a specified date range, irrelevant of whether they have signed up within that same date range or not.

    Hope that clarifies things.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (9 April 2013)

  16. #13
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    I also noticed yesterday that the product breakdown stats had gone as well. This was a very important piece of information if we can get it back please
    Hi thebookiesoffers - with the Netrefer update this was renamed. If you go to Reports - Product Reports - Product Figures and then select product "All" and the appropriate data range, you should be able to see this.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  17. #14
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    Hi thebookiesoffers - with the Netrefer update this was renamed. If you go to Reports - Product Reports - Product Figures and then select product "All" and the appropriate data range, you should be able to see this.
    it gives you no idea of the product crossover, ask them to put back what we had please

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (9 April 2013)

  19. #15
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    it gives you no idea of the product crossover, ask them to put back what we had please
    I'll pass this on and get back to you - thanks for the feedback.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  20. #16
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    it gives you no idea of the product crossover, ask them to put back what we had please
    If you click on “More” on the homepage, next to where it says overview, is that what you're looking for?
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  21. #17
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    If you click on “More” on the homepage, next to where it says overview, is that what you're looking for?
    yes, but it was better how it was, it fit perfect where it was, now you cant read everything

    and also it takes about a minute to load up now when you log in, that is super crap

    #IfItAintBrokeDontFixIt

  22. #18
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    yes, but it was better how it was, it fit perfect where it was, now you cant read everything

    and also it takes about a minute to load up now when you log in, that is super crap

    #IfItAintBrokeDontFixIt
    We're meeting with Netrefer today so I'll bring up both those points with them, thanks.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    thebookiesoffers (11 April 2013)

  24. #19
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    cheers for keeping us informed buddy

  25. #20
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 121 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    The product breakdown will be reverting to how it was in the previous release - with an ETA of "weeks rather than months". They're going to look into the slow loading issue.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 April 2013), thebookiesoffers (11 April 2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •