Mikele76 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Suggest for the best Shared Hosting SEO company

Hi to everyone,

I've a network of sites (5-10) and I would like to use different IP for each of my site, so I can interlinking it.

Could you please give me some advice about a good seo company that offers a very performant Shared Hosting SEO service?

My sites are all in italian lenguage and it works just for the italian market, so I need a good hosting for Italy.

Thank you so muche and sorry for my english.

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,179 Posts

All of the multiple site SEO-type hosting plans I've seen leave some kind of footprint (same nameservers usually), so I'd avoid them if you're looking to build a network for linking (a high proportion of links to a site coming from the same nameserver is incredibly suspicious).

For only 5-10 sites I would just buy up shared hosting accounts from multiple webhosts (which is only marginally more expensive than seo hosting), just make sure you leave no footprint whatsoever. So this means:

* Different who.is
    * Different nameservers
    * Make sure the link profiles of the sites are unique (ie: use different link building strategies for each site, don't just ABC it)
    * Don't interlink all of the sites - this is a huge red flag
    * Only link where relevant (eg: on a page about football link to your football site, don't just have a ton of irrelevant links)

There are tons of cheap hosting solutions - for starters take a look at Vidahost, Xilo, Webhosting UK, Krystal, Knet and TSO Host (same company as Vidahost so some stuff is shared).

Frank Benjamin is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hey Mikeie76,

I am doing the same as you. I have a network of 5 sites on all unique IPs from around different datacenters from ExpertWebHosting.net (It is my affiliate link, if you don't mind. You can simply cut and paste if you do).

I have 5 sites for $60 a year. Can't beat that. I have had it for about a year now and can't complain. They are out of India or somewhere, so time is an issue sometimes as I am in the U.S. But any issue has been handled in a reasonable time. I definitely wouldn't do my main site on it, but for a network like you are doing, it is perfect!

BTW, my sites are all U.S. sports and I don't only use U.S. servers. The diversity is nice especially for SEO hosting.