BetSharks is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Uk Slots Site - CopsnRobbers.co.uk

Small UK focused slots site for sale.

Very good domain/domains in my opinion and very brand-able. Cops n robbers is the best known UK fruit machine so has instant recognition with punters. I did get some high offers for the domain names some Years ago but refused.

Assume no traffic at the moment as it's new again now and only just being indexed.

The site was sold in around 2012 and at the time good money and got roughly 60 to 100 uniques a day with very little content (things were easier then) I got it back recently and have out a different design on, added some content although not loads. It would be perfectly fitting for a site all about slots and reviews etc with the benefit of an exact match domain for a well known slot/fruit machine.

The site is www.copsnrobbers.co.uk and comes with copsandrobbers .co.uk domain also.

Totally open to offers as I really won't have time to give this the effort it deserves.

please PM me for details or to discuss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BetSharks For This Useful Post:

matthewt (12 January 2019)

BetSharks is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Last call on this, all offers considered. If not sold very soon it's off to the neglected pile!

matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

With all your heart and soul, did you ask Microgaming, the software provider, if they want it yet? What was your pitch?