offyourface is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Warning - Lottoelite Behind 3 Months (2 Issues resolved)

Title says it all. I have not been paid in 3 months and I can't seem to get a response from my aff manager on Skype about when I can expect to get caught up.

I don't mind so much the delay, a lot of programs go through it at some point. But I do expect good communication regarding the delay. And when that doesn't happen, then that does raise red flags for me.

They've always been great in the past regarding payments. So I'm going to give it the rest of the week here before I take them down and maybe someone will respond and give me some concrete info. But if I'm not paid by the end of the week or I don't have a solid eta on when I will be paid, I will be looking to replace them.

So if there are any other lottery programs who want to do business, send me a pm and I will research your program when I find the time. I'm not interested in mylotto or lotterymaster. Must offer major lotteries from all over the world and have a good reputation with players...

bonuscenter is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hello.

I have the same problem with lottoelite. About five months waiting for payments. Every month they ask me to check my account details are up-to-date to send the payment "on next month".

I also will wait a couple of days to move wintrillions, trillonario, ledonford, lottokings and all related brands to the black list.

Catfish is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Same problem here, no payment for September, October and November period yet, middle 5-digit amount due. At first, they answered my emails saying that payment would be processed "later this week", and now no communication at all.

What's more is the fact that according to my backend, the last transaction (sale) registered for this month is from December 12th, and this is highly unusual (no sales during 8 days, while I have consistently had 60-80 sales per month for years!)

In May 2014, I had a major issue with them when my commissions dropped to under 40% of what had they had been, after years of being consistently rising, and later never reached the previous level.
    I then checked my transactions history, comparing from 2011 forward, and saw that all my "big spenders" who had made consistent deposits/resales had seemingly disappeared in May 2014.

That was precisely at the same time when my AM left the company. Of course they denied all wrongdoings. I will leave it to you to draw conclusions.
    Their conversion rate is also down to a third of what it used to be (although that could be because of a more competitive market).

Number of renewals from Jan 2013 until April 2014 - average 160 per month
    Number of renewals in May and after - average 65 per month

Thanks

I do have a contact who is pretty much at the top of their affiliate program. I have been in touch with him two days ago and he promised me to take care of the problem. Please PM me if you need his contact email.

offyourface is offline Private Member
    Thanks

A quick follow up. Lottoelite paid me my outstanding balance today. Part of the problem was they don't use paypal anymore, so I had to setup a payoneer account and get paid there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to offyourface For This Useful Post:

vtyunby65 (2 January 2018)

Thanks

I was asked to create an invoice and they would pay me to my bank account (used to be Skrill), but haven't received payment yet.

Interesting fact: Wintrillions is now controlled by Legacy Eight, Curacao, and operates on a Curacao gambling license. If I am not mistaken, they used to have a Cypriot license ...

vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by offyourface View Post
    A quick follow up. Lottoelite paid me my outstanding balance today. Part of the problem was they don't use paypal anymore, so I had to setup a payoneer account and get paid there.
    I'm happy to hear that you got paid Congratulations!

You are not alone. There seem to be other affiliates who are having very similar problems too, unfortunately

You can find that post which relates to these problems on this link below:

http://www.gpwa.org/forum/no-more-skrill-
    spain-affiliates-242884.html
    Last edited by vtyunby65; 2 January 2018 at 3:36 pm.

speelroulette is offline Public Member
    Thanks

So lottoelite is trusthworthy? I might want to give it a go.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speelroulette View Post
    So lottoelite is trusthworthy? I might want to give it a go.
    Hmm it looks like you did not read my posts ... but hey, if you want to give them a try, here's my subaffiliate link http://www.lottoelite.com/login/regi...unt=CatfishTPA

S.Perez is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

My name is Santiago Perez and I am the current Affiliate Manager for LottoElite.com

I just wanted to let those that are having issues with their payments know that I'm currently working almost exclusively on solving this issue, so you can reach out to the email in my profile (can't post email adress yet since this account is new, but it is santiago@) and I'll be sure to follow up on your payment.

We are extremely sorry for the delay and the issues it may have caused but I assure you that we are working hard to catch up with the remaining late payments so we can start focusing all our efforts in working with our affiliates to continue growing together.

Thank you for your time and please reach out to me if you have any questions or need assistance with our Affiliate Program.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to S.Perez For This Useful Post:

vtyunby65 (9 January 2018)

Thanks

I can confirm that Santiago is on it and trying to resolve the issue. Looks like my case will be resolved shortly. I will give an update as soon as it is.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Catfish For This Useful Post:

vtyunby65 (9 January 2018)

Thanks

I have just received full payment from Lottoelite.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Catfish For This Useful Post:

vtyunby65 (11 January 2018)

vtyunby65 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I have just received full payment from Lottoelite.
    Congratulations!

I'm happy it was resolved.

universal4 is offline Security/Membership Team
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,119 Times in 3,952 Posts

Santiago,

Welcome to the GPWA and thanks for jumping in and helping the affiliates who posted above get squared away and i have marked this thread resolved.

Rick
    Universal4

19. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

vtyunby65 (13 January 2018)