Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,259 Posts

They do pay, but sometimes late. Sometimes I receive commission within a week after I've sent an invoice, sometimes it takes a month. I would send them a kind reminder.

josecuenca is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    They do pay, but sometimes late. Sometimes I receive commission within a week after I've sent an invoice, sometimes it takes a month. I would send them a kind reminder.
    Good afternoom , Jose Cuenca from Argentina . Same issue here i ve about 800 of comissions allready send several emails to aplly for payment and no answer and now my account say : account inactive .
    It s normal they proced like this ? Anyone here from afiliate support please

sincerily Jose

Thanks

Account inactive is not normal, indeed. At Skype are some their affiliate managers available. Look for LivePartners, add them and the first one who's replying can tell you for sure who's in charge for your account.

What I consider as very annoying is that they always try to let you open new accounts. It seems that also affiliate managers are competing against each other.

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kasinbets View Post
    Strange i not received nothing and nobody reply me
    Have you written to Finances? Normally, they respond quickly.

Diana_LP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hello,

Due to recent checks, it has been revealed that our T&C have not been respected.

More details have been emailed to affiliates involved.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Livepartners Support

kasinbets is offline New Member
    Thanks

Atention Livepartners scam me , received now email that not gonna be paid.
    Scam warning.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diana_LP View Post
    Hello,

Due to recent checks, it has been revealed that our T&C have not been respected.

More details have been emailed to affiliates involved.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Livepartners Support
    LOL now i see the checks procedures... received an email today after make here complaint and Bummm They erase my account and no money will be paid , a really good behavior from livepartners . People stay away - my advice

Thanks

Did they give any reason? I don't think they will just delete an account without any reason for 800 dollars...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

celena (25 July 2017)

Alexandra_LP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Hi all,

Please do not take into account the "scam" warnings from the users above.

Livepartners may have lots of issues with some late payments (we always try not to delay any partner), but we do not accept fraudulent traffic and neither deposits from the affiliates under their own links. I DO NOT say this is the case, but trust me, Support wrote each one of them details about their accounts and why are closing them down.

I try to help every affiliate with what i can, so, if any issues, please feel free to contract me privately.
    Thank you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandra_LP For This Useful Post:

celena (25 July 2017)

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,166 Times in 1,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Did they give any reason? I don't think they will just delete an account without any reason for 800 dollars...
    I agree. Normally, they do not close accounts. They always pay.
    Now, I do not know what happens with this case.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra_LP View Post
    Hi all,

Please do not take into account the "scam" warnings from the users above.

Livepartners may have lots of issues with some late payments (we always try not to delay any partner), but we do not accept fraudulent traffic and neither deposits from the affiliates under their own links. I DO NOT say this is the case, but trust me, Support wrote each one of them details about their accounts and why are closing them down.

I try to help every affiliate with what i can, so, if any issues, please feel free to contract me privately.
    Thank you!
    Fraudulent trafic ??? what a good excuse and i have read that at least 3 cases of closed accounts strange really cause i m from argentina and two others afiliates ( UP posts ) are from colombia and Brazil . SO L America are fraudulent trafic ???

What a joke , keep the money but at least people need to know this story of joking with our webmaster work.

marinbet is offline New Member
    Thanks

Alexandra LP,
    i m from Colombia what u mean with fraud Trafic ? why my account also closed ? it seems there s alot cases of this kind of procedures from Livepartners . unfortunaly gonna tell my case over the Net in order to future webmasters not make same mistake to spend time to promote Livepartners products and at end ... thief !

mariaff is offline New Member
    Thanks

MARIA Fernanda from Portugal , same here !! usually i read this forum with recent news about 2 years until date, now i see that i belong to the list that Livepartners Scamed unfortunally. Anyway gonna forgot this awfull afiliate program that thief Webmasters and also players ! I read some bad news at SBR regarding the bookmaker that Livepartners work so i am P** off but webmaster Life must goes on. Thats my sad testemonial DO NOT Promove Them cause they just pay u with a litle of luck.

Maria Fernanda ( portugal Team web )

Thanks

Hello,

It has revealed that some affiliates have not respected our below T&C

We remind you that it is forbidden TO make real money deposits through any of your affiliation trackers into players' accounts

This goes against our rules and is stipulated in our general conditions of use.

12.USERS' RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
    12.4 You may only, either directly or indirectly, open a Player account on the Sites for test purposes (“Test Player Accounts”). You are not, directly or indirectly, allowed to make real money deposits through any of your affiliation trackers into such Test Player Accounts. Also, you are not entitled, directly or indirectly, to earn money, including any commission, with respect to activity in the Test Player Accounts. If you wish to make test deposits to evaluate the system, you must contact your account manager.
    12.5 In the event of fraudulent traffic from your website, or any other direct or indirect act or suspected act of fraud, including as set out in Section 12.4 above, we reserve the right to: (i) withhold your payments; (ii) close your Player account and/or affiliate account; and/or (iii) terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to you, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement and under applicable law.

16.FRAUD

In the case of a fraudulent transaction, or suspected fraudulent transaction made by one of your services or players, Live Partners reserves the right to suspend your commission and cancel the transaction. The losses incurred in this act of fraud will be at the expense of the affiliate.

Please note that these affiliates are no longer entitled to withdraw funds and their account will remain permanently suspended.

Thank you

Thanks

How can people do a real test if they have to announce the account manager before doing the test? I can imagine people would want to do a test to see if everything goes well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

celena (3 August 2017)

Thanks

Hello,

Our affiliates are authorized to have a player account with our partners, that allows them to know our clients’ sites better, as well as how they work.

However, the affiliate is not allowed to make deposits through any of its affiliation trackers.

The affiliate is not entitled to any commission resulting from such activity.

Affiliates wishing to make test deposits to evaluate the system, have to contact their account manager.

Best regards,

LP Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123