Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services/Moderator
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    In the City
    Posts
    6,762
    Blog Entries
    66
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 1,656 Posts

    Smile Welcome Maka Games as a new Gold Sponsor!

    Name:  makagames_affiliate_program.png
Views: 239
Size:  11.4 KB
    Please give a warm welcome to MAKAgames Affiliate Program!
    We are pleased to welcome them to the GPWA community as a Gold sponsor!


    A little about the program:

    The MAKAgames Affiliate Program offers GPWA affiliates 7% revenue share on all purchases of its instant lottery games made by referred players, with no deductions for wins or bonuses, through Dec. 1, 2015. MAKAgames is incorporated and licensed in Curaçao, and the program offers a wide variety of payment options, with payments sent by the 15th every month.. They do not accept U.S. players. They do not have a UK license.

    Highlights
    • Activity Quota: Yes, If an Affiliate is not sending new active depositing players within any consecutive three months, the commission may be reduced to 4%.
    • Earnings Time Limited: No
    • Earnings Location Limited: No
    • Negative Carryover: No
    • Earnings Bundled: No
    • Tracking Cookie Duration: 30 days
    • Tracking Cookies Overwritten: Yes, latest referrer receives credit
    • Affiliate Statistics Software: Proprietary
    • Statistics Update Frequency: Real time

    Earnings
    Special offer for GPWA affiliates, valid to 2015-12-01: 7% of real cash purchases. No deductions for wins, or bonuses.

    Affiliate Program Management:
    >> Bart Kalinowski, Affiliate Manager- Bart goes by maka in the forum and can be reached by email at kb@makagames.com.

    Signing up or Additional Info
    To sign up, just fill out the registration form on the MAKAgames Affiliate Program website.

    Or, for additional information about the program, visit the MAKAgames Affiliate Program profile or the MAKAgames Affiliate Program forum.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  2. #2
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,847
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 501 Times in 355 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the GPWA.

  3. #3
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,725
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    854
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 1,054 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum.
    Sweet Bet - Reviews of reputable online casinos, poker sites, sportsbooks & bingo halls
    USA Online Casinos | Canadian Online Casinos | Bitcoin Casinos | Live Dealer Casinos | Free Spin Casinos | US Online Casinos | Just HODL Crypto

  4. #4
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Welcome guys shout if you need any help..

  5. #5
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Thanks alot for a very kind welcome

  6. #6
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,980
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,236
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 671 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to GPWA forum

  7. #7
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,444
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 6,896 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Highlights
    • Activity Quota: Yes, If an Affiliate is not sending new active depositing players within any consecutive three months, the commission may be reduced to 4%.
    Hello,

    I believe, it's helpfully for the audience, if they see full details in this case:

    All Affiliates are required to refer aminimum of 5 active customer accounts within any consecutive three months. If an affiliate does not reach the required level in the first quarter, MAKAGAMES reserves the right to close the affiliate account. After first quarter, as a result of non compliance, the commission may be reduced to 5%.
    "5 active customer accounts within any consecutive threemonths"
    "If an affiliate does not reach the required level in thefirst quarter, MAKAGAMES reserves the right to close the affiliateaccount."
    "After first quarter, as a result of non compliance, thecommission may be reduced to 5%."

    Small webmasters not welcome?
    After 3 months carelessly discarded like a dirty rag?
    For me some kind of prehistoric terms.
    You should think about your business model and adjust something if you want to show respect to small webmasters (the majority in this industry).
    If you don't care about small webmasters, then I wish you good luck.

    5%?
    After I read aloud the quoted term some minutes ago outside, all pigeons flew away and left my garden.
    That can be coincidence.
    Can.

    Leopold

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (8 October 2015), Doolally (8 October 2015), Triple7 (9 October 2015), universal4 (8 October 2015)

  9. #8
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Hello Roulette Zeitung!


    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Hello,

    I believe, it's helpfully for the audience, if they see full details in this case:


    "5 active customer accounts within any consecutive threemonths"
    "If an affiliate does not reach the required level in thefirst quarter, MAKAGAMES reserves the right to close the affiliateaccount."
    "After first quarter, as a result of non compliance, thecommission may be reduced to 5%."
    In business there are two rules - 1) everything is for sell, 2) everything is negotiable

    ToS disclosed @website are general and applies for automatically accepted affiliates - so far no one. Auto acceptance is currently switched off.
    Reason for that is simple - during initial period of this program each affiliate member is verified manually. Furthermore for each verified partner I'm proposing tailored rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Small webmasters not welcome?
    Ridiculous statement, small webmasters/bloggers/social leaders are welcomed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    After 3 months carelessly discarded like a dirty rag?
    For me some kind of prehistoric terms.
    You should think about your business model and adjust something if you want to show respect to small webmasters (the majority in this industry).
    If you don't care about small webmasters, then I wish you good luck.
    I've explained this in the preceding paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    5%?
    After I read aloud the quoted term some minutes ago outside, all pigeons flew away and left my garden.
    That can be coincidence.
    Can.
    Leopold
    So far I have agreed such mixes of special rules:
    lifetime accounts
    no activity quota
    earnings 5%-15% of real cash purchases
    no deductions for wins, or bonuses
    special bonuses made for particular affiliates (exclusively)

    Take care, and thanks for pointing all these issues. I hope you find my answers clear and satisfying.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to maka For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (10 October 2015)

  11. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    25,336
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 7,149 Times in 4,547 Posts

    Default

    Well if the written terms state you have a quota, then you have a quota and negotiating may only help in the short-term, since the affiliate still has to agree to the written terms and they can be used against the affiliate at ANY time.

    If the quotas are negotiable, let negotiate and you make changes to the written terms.

    I'll start, "hey what are the chances you reconsider this quota (in writing) and give small affiliates a fighting chance?"

    Also, the announcement clearly states affiliates are offered 7%, so where do you get the 15%?

    Rick
    Universal4

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (9 October 2015), Triple7 (9 October 2015)

  13. #10
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Well if the written terms state you have a quota, then you have a quota and negotiating may only help in the short-term, since the affiliate still has to agree to the written terms and they can be used against the affiliate at ANY time.

    If the quotas are negotiable, let negotiate and you make changes to the written terms.

    I'll start, "hey what are the chances you reconsider this quota (in writing) and give small affiliates a fighting chance?"
    The chances I will reconsider this quota are 100% - Based on your suggestions, activity quota has been deleted completely from our MAP ToS.

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Also, the announcement clearly states affiliates are offered 7%, so where do you get the 15%?

    Rick
    Universal4
    It'll be changed ASAP. I have already asked GPWA for that, and provided them actual rules.

    Regards,
    Bart
    Last edited by maka; 9 October 2015 at 4:45 am.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to maka For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (10 October 2015)

  15. #11
    MrBinaryAff's Avatar
    MrBinaryAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maka View Post
    The chances I will reconsider this quota are 100% - Based on your suggestions, activity quota has been deleted completely from our MAP ToS.


    It'll be changed ASAP. I have already asked GPWA for that, and provided them actual rules.

    Regards,
    Bart
    I like that you are flexible and listen to your clients. Way to go and welcome to this forum!
    My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/

    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
    Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBinaryAff For This Useful Post:

    maka (9 October 2015)

  17. #12
    efreebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    132
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to GPWA

  18. #13
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    25,336
    Thanks
    1,543
    Thanked 7,149 Times in 4,547 Posts

    Default

    Wow, I am shocked and thoroughly impressed you acted so quickly based upon a few affiliates suggestions.

    I also must apologize for not welcoming you in my first post in this thread, so Welcome.

    You have already shown that you are serious about discussing issues and actually LISTENING to affiliates, and for that you deserve an extra kudos....so go ahead and pat yourself on the shoulder....one time at least....

    I really do not do much for lottery type games etc, but I will take a closer look at your group based solely upon the response you have shown...

    Rick
    Universal4

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    maka (9 October 2015), Roulette Zeitung (12 October 2015)

  20. #14
    Parth84 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts

  21. #15
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 77 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Hi Makagames,

    Do you will promote your brands with purchased mailinglists and spam?!

    I will apreciate you stop your spamming activities right now. (like the one I receive on one of my emails from promo@makamailings.com)

    Thanks

  22. #16
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,444
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,004
    Thanked 6,896 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Wow, I am shocked and thoroughly impressed you acted so quickly based upon a few affiliates suggestions.

    I also must apologize for not welcoming you in my first post in this thread, so Welcome.

    You have already shown that you are serious about discussing issues and actually LISTENING to affiliates, and for that you deserve an extra kudos....so go ahead and pat yourself on the shoulder....one time at least....

    I really do not do much for lottery type games etc, but I will take a closer look at your group based solely upon the response you have shown...

    Rick
    Universal4
    "I really do not do much for lottery type games etc, but I will take a closer look"

    Me too. To promote them, I have to read also player terms:

    If an account remains inactive for a period of 3 months then an administrative fee of €50 per month will be levied.
    Good luck, Maka!

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 12 October 2015 at 5:54 am.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (12 October 2015), maka (12 October 2015)

  24. #17
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    "I really do not do much for lottery type games etc, but I will take a closer look"

    Me too. To promote them, I have to read also player terms:
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    "
    If an account remains inactive for a period of 3 months then an administrative fee of €50 per month will be levied.
    Good luck, Maka!

    Leopold
    Administrative fee is 0.50/mnth, it was a typo. Thank you very much for pointing this, it is already fixed. BTW. we are thinking about removing it completely.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to maka For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (12 October 2015)

  26. #18
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmig View Post
    Hi Makagames,

    Do you will promote your brands with purchased mailinglists and spam?!

    I will apreciate you stop your spamming activities right now. (like the one I receive on one of my emails from promo@makamailings.com)

    Thanks
    It is quite interesting. Our DB consists only of these contacts which have consented to receive our communications (from our group).
    Each sent e-mail has got "unsubscribe" option and clearly communicate that it was sent by MAKA B.V.
    I'm really sorry to hear that someone is unhappy with our promo mailings.
    Furthermore if you had unsubscribed and after that received an email please let me know.

  27. #19
    Pmig is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2012
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 77 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maka View Post
    It is quite interesting. Our DB consists only of these contacts which have consented to receive our communications (from our group).
    Each sent e-mail has got "unsubscribe" option and clearly communicate that it was sent by MAKA B.V.
    I'm really sorry to hear that someone is unhappy with our promo mailings.
    Furthermore if you had unsubscribed and after that received an email please let me know.
    I never subscribe to mailing lists. So is plain spam. Please stop.

    And btw who is your group? (It's good to know to check your company background before someone starting promoting.)

  28. #20
    maka is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2015
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmig View Post
    i never subscribe to mailing lists. So is plain spam. Please stop.

    And btw who is your group? (it's good to know to check your company background before someone starting promoting.)
    maka b.v.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •