Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
  1. #41
    Randy Ray's Avatar
    Randy Ray is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Tarun did not ask me for my Skype or my email.

    Also, I don't believe that people necessarily keep strategies for getting good positions secret. I learned everything I know about SEO from someone else. I was born knowing nothing, in fact. Some people who know me insist I know little more than that now, too, but that's another story.

    There aren't any "deep secrets" in SEO, anyway. Most people don't rank because they don't put in the work or because they aren't good at the work.

    Information about how to rank well is easy to find. Execution is what most struggle with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Because you need webmasters skype database.
    Do you really think, people will belive that some webmasters try to help they own competitotrs?

    If somebody have strategy how to get good positions, he keep this in deep secret.
    If your site is 100% white why you don't post links here? The answer is because you need webmasters skypes. Or you need PM. I bet that in PM you try to trying to get skype/emails e.t.c

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randy Ray For This Useful Post:

    Michael Martinez (1 May 2019), Sidney (2 May 2019)

  3. #42
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 639 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Ray View Post
    Tarun did not ask me for my Skype or my email.
    Off course no. Because you and topic starter is one company.
    You joined this forum in 2016.
    And keeping silent all these years.
    All your 7 posts you make yesterday. + this post = 8 post after +2 years of silence. Because you need to pump up this thread.

  4. #43
    Randy Ray's Avatar
    Randy Ray is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Cute. Because there's no other possible explanation.

    I actually used to have a different account here, but I don't remember what happened to it or even what it was called. I used to be in the industry a long time ago, but I've been focusing on other things for a few years.

    I'm thinking about making a comeback, though. And I have no secrets. I don't know Tarun; I just thought he posted an interesting and useful thread.

    Best wishes to you, Moonlight Cat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Off course no. Because you and topic starter is one company.
    You joined this forum in 2016.
    And keeping silent all these years.
    All your 7 posts you make yesterday. + this post = 8 post after +2 years of silence. Because you need to pump up this thread.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randy Ray For This Useful Post:

    Michael Martinez (1 May 2019), Sidney (2 May 2019)

  6. #44
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Off course no. Because you and topic starter is one company.
    You joined this forum in 2016.
    And keeping silent all these years.
    All your 7 posts you make yesterday. + this post = 8 post after +2 years of silence. Because you need to pump up this thread.
    Привет друг,

    Its not right to connect the dots closing your eyes

    To make this easy for you, why don't you PM asking people who commented here, do not forget to ask for screenshots if you are right and post them here so that other members will know what am up to.

    If you are wrong, please do come back and write a valuable post helping others.

    It's always easy to throw stones.

    Thank you and удачи
    .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarun Reddy For This Useful Post:

    Randy Ray (2 May 2019)

  8. #45
    Sidney is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    I got the link via pm (thank you btw). I don't know Tarun; he didn't ask me for anything.

    I do know of Randy though, going back a long way, from a poker webmasters forum in the last decade.

    fwiw.
    Sent from my keyboard using my fingers.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

    Randy Ray (3 May 2019)

  10. #46
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 639 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Reddy View Post
    Привет друг,
    Its not right to connect the dots closing your eyes
    You think i am idiot and don't understand your primitive schemes?
    All that you do in this forum is try to sell something for webmasters: links, sites e.t.c.
    Now you post thread with 100% marketing text with "bold headings" - how i got Google Top.

    Off course nothing strange - links seller only try to share with another members how he get google top.

    Why another webmasters don't create threads like "i am on google top and i am ready to answer all you questions - how i get it"?
    Google top have only 10 positions. Anybody who help they competitors to get top - work against his own buisness.
    But you do it. You are so wonderful person that you are ready to help your own competitors beat yourself.

    I am sure, that you will find are couple of imbicils here, who will try to ask you how you get so wonderfull results. This will be the key moment for sell them something. Like secret linkbuilding sheme or somethink like this.

  11. #47
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    You think i am idiot and don't understand your primitive schemes?
    All that you do in this forum is try to sell something for webmasters: links, sites e.t.c.
    Now you post thread with 100% marketing text with "bold headings" - how i got Google Top.

    Off course nothing strange - links seller only try to share with another members how he get google top.

    Why another webmasters don't create threads like "i am on google top and i am ready to answer all you questions - how i get it"?
    Google top have only 10 positions. Anybody who help they competitors to get top - work against his own buisness.
    But you do it. You are so wonderful person that you are ready to help your own competitors beat yourself.

    I am sure, that you will find are couple of imbicils here, who will try to ask you how you get so wonderfull results. This will be the key moment for sell them something. Like secret linkbuilding sheme or somethink like this.
    Looks like you got scammed by someone very bad.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarun Reddy For This Useful Post:

    Randy Ray (2 May 2019)

  13. #48
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 109 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    I don't think that it's a good idea to make accusations based on just assumptions or bad experiences...

    Anyway, nice thread, thank you Tarun for sharing your case study.

    And it's really nice to see Randy Ray and even Michael Martinez (through "Thanks" quote) being active here. I know them from that "poker webmasters forum in the last decade" (PAL).
    "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

  14. #49
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 639 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Reddy View Post
    Looks like you got scammed by someone very bad.
    No, becase i never belive to seo-experts, people who teach another people how to make money e.t.c.

  15. #50
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    You think i am idiot and don't understand your primitive schemes?
    All that you do in this forum is try to sell something for webmasters: links, sites e.t.c.
    Now you post thread with 100% marketing text with "bold headings" - how i got Google Top.

    Off course nothing strange - links seller only try to share with another members how he get google top.

    Why another webmasters don't create threads like "i am on google top and i am ready to answer all you questions - how i get it"?
    Google top have only 10 positions. Anybody who help they competitors to get top - work against his own buisness.
    But you do it. You are so wonderful person that you are ready to help your own competitors beat yourself.

    I am sure, that you will find are couple of imbicils here, who will try to ask you how you get so wonderfull results. This will be the key moment for sell them something. Like secret linkbuilding sheme or somethink like this.
    And for one last am going to reply you and make it clear,

    Keeping it simple, i started this thread explaining the strategy which was implemented and showing the site will inspire them to work on their own websites to rank.

    And why do think webmasters don't share or help in anything?
    Like you see, there is a user here who commented on this thread, who is actually having 3-4 websites targeting the same keywords which my site is ranking for, i did share him my site even after knowing that he is competitor.
    Let me know if you are curious to know who that person is, if you want to double check.
    No schemes, i just shared him my website without a second thought.

    But now seeing your replies makes me worry that of getting my website spammed by nuking links to it.

    Understanding a person like you,
    its unbelievable seeing you on gambling forum and having gambling websites,
    knowing that 94% to 96% lose money in gambling and the money you earn is the money lost by 96% people who are referred by you.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarun Reddy For This Useful Post:

    allaboutthebets (2 May 2019), Randy Ray (2 May 2019)

  17. #51
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    No, becase i never belive to seo-experts, people who teach another people how to make money e.t.c.
    I got it, but nothing salesy here on this thread.

    My interest is to only share the strategy, and obviously people like you wont believe the strategy until they are shown some proof.
    So, that's the reason i decided to show them the website, and then they can check backlinks how they are built and what is making the website to rank even after so many Google algo updates.

    Why am i sending the link only via PM?
    - Only interested people, who want learn or understand strategy will take a step further and put some efforts to pm.
    - Second, the site needs a little bit of privacy.

  18. #52
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    16
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 639 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarun Reddy View Post
    I got it, but nothing salesy here on this thread.
    Yes, you sell in another thread.

    http://www.gpwa.org/forum/premium-ga...es-244409.html


    Once again. You say that you have 5-figures income. With 11 pages site. And you got this level within 9 months. And now your would like to share your this magic strategy to all people?


    Where is the logic?


    If you strategy is so good, why you need to share it to something else?
    Create your own second sites, third sites, get all positions in top 10.


    If you know how imporove 11-pages site to Google top, the most logical step is - create your own second, third...1000 site.


    But you have 5 Figures income with 11-pages site, and you spend your time for find links for another people.


    http://www.gpwa.org/forum/premium-ga...es-244409.html


    Why you don't create your own sites?

  19. #53
    Randy Ray's Avatar
    Randy Ray is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hey there Sidney! Good to see you here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I got the link via pm (thank you btw). I don't know Tarun; he didn't ask me for anything.

    I do know of Randy though, going back a long way, from a poker webmasters forum in the last decade.

    fwiw.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Randy Ray For This Useful Post:

    Sidney (3 May 2019)

  21. #54
    Randy Ray's Avatar
    Randy Ray is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hey, Strider1973! I remember your screen name. Those were good times, but it seems like they were a long time ago, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider1973 View Post
    I don't think that it's a good idea to make accusations based on just assumptions or bad experiences...

    Anyway, nice thread, thank you Tarun for sharing your case study.

    And it's really nice to see Randy Ray and even Michael Martinez (through "Thanks" quote) being active here. I know them from that "poker webmasters forum in the last decade" (PAL).

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Randy Ray For This Useful Post:

    Strider1973 (2 May 2019)

  23. #55
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 749 Times in 457 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    lol ... nice one!

    Btw ... there is any proof that the site who let you all going crazy here is belongs to him?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    Moonlight Cat (2 May 2019)

  25. #56
    Malikbhai is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 218 Times in 139 Posts

    Default

    The heat in this thread has escalated quickly.

  26. #57
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    Yes, you sell in another thread.

    http://www.gpwa.org/forum/premium-ga...es-244409.html


    Once again. You say that you have 5-figures income. With 11 pages site. And you got this level within 9 months. And now your would like to share your this magic strategy to all people?


    Where is the logic?


    If you strategy is so good, why you need to share it to something else?
    Create your own second sites, third sites, get all positions in top 10.


    If you know how imporove 11-pages site to Google top, the most logical step is - create your own second, third...1000 site.


    But you have 5 Figures income with 11-pages site, and you spend your time for find links for another people.


    http://www.gpwa.org/forum/premium-ga...es-244409.html


    Why you don't create your own sites?
    That's another thread, nothing to hide, like many webmasters i did start webmaster career providing freelancing services.

    Even today if i get an offer from any company, i dont mind to work. Nor you or any other person here.

    Now coming to this thread why are you trying to merge two different things?

    -The numbers worried you?
    Hope you had checked the website first, and see if everything is true or not.

    - We do have few websites in gambling niche.

    And for you another question,
    Maybe because of people like you, the webmasters hesitate to share anything.

    You are coming up with one after the other, without any idea and i dont understand what you are trying to prove.

    Let's say if am selling, who are you to question me? And who are you to decide?
    I undestand your concern of trying to help people not being scammed, but how can you just come to some random conclusions according to your imagination?
    Already requested you not to connect the dots closing eyes.

  27. #58
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    lol ... nice one!

    Btw ... there is any proof that the site who let you all going crazy here is belongs to him?
    Lol, you came up with another different angle?

    Between, he will check your threads and ask you why you have to sell domains or links/posts/traffic, why can't you use them yourself and make money rather than selling to others.

    Find me stupid? That's what all his arguments about.

  28. #59
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Ray View Post
    Hey, Strider1973! I remember your screen name. Those were good times, but it seems like they were a long time ago, eh?
    Now he thinks we are a big team and all born together.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarun Reddy For This Useful Post:

    Strider1973 (3 May 2019)

  30. #60
    Tarun Reddy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malikbhai View Post
    The heat in this thread has escalated quickly.
    I do understand him, but too much negativity isn't good.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarun Reddy For This Useful Post:

    Randy Ray (2 May 2019)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •