sportnbetting is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Question Who work with them?

Hello GPWA users

I just started promoting for iaffiliates and already made commission but im now a bit scared.

I have som questions about my account and rev-share plan and wrote 2 e-mails to them the last week - no response.
    They say there is live-chat 24/7 - but they has been offline the last 2 weeks and no one answer the phone on the phonenumer on the website.

I want to hear if any of you are working with iaffiliates right now and have received commission the last couple of months?

They haven't been active in this forum and twitter for a while and i am wondering if they still are active and exists?

I need to get in touch with them - when i need it - so i am thinking about remove all banners and links again from them.

Can comeone make me calm again?

Good weekend

zuutroy is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have been paid on time every month for the last several years, including last month. Had a very good AM but she has since left and communication has been very poor since then.

They sent out a newsletter on the 5th, so they're still active.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zuutroy For This Useful Post:

sportnbetting (7 January 2017)

Thanks

Thanks for your answer.

I just dont understand how they can ignore my messages...
    I can understand that i need to provide them some identification before withdraw and they ask me to take contact to a manager - but i can get in touch with them.. so i am wondering if i ever will get paid

If anyone have contact to them - can you maybe provide me a mail to a specific contact? i tried everything

Thanks

Hi guys.

I am happy to say i am in touch with them now and are looking forward to work with them.

You just gotta love gpwa