Nik0 is online now Public Member
    Thanks

Default William Hill switching to Income Access

Just got this, so after hitting the bottom WillHill now dig below it:

Dear Affiliate,
    Happy new year from everyone at William Hill.
    We’ve got lots of exciting plans for our affiliates in 2020. And first on the list is the move to a new, award-winning affiliate software platform: Income Access.
    Keep an eye on your emails for more about the switch. We’re working hard so it goes as smoothly as possible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik0 For This Useful Post:

AussieDave (6 January 2020)

MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Thanks

This is good news on the US side of things where they currently have no affiliate backend (most brands don't at this point, it's the wild west atm).

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly on the ROTW side of things. I don't mind the IA software personally because I'm used to it. Currently it's hard to find the links I'm looking to use on WH in the backend, but always get a bit nervous with switchovers like this.

Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Thanks

WH stats updates have been shocking recently too, hoping this might mean better reporting.

JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I use to prefer Netrefer to income access, however since Netrefer has had it's upgrade I don't think it's fit for purpose there are issues with every program we use it for. Wouldn't be suprised if more programs start to make the switch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebets (7 January 2020)

tufty is offline Public Member
    Thanks

In WH mail today:

"On the income access platform, we will now pay all commissions as the total net of all commission rewards.
    This means that the commission paid for a month will be made up of the net commissions of CPA and Revenue Share across all commission groups."

Can someone explain what this means please?

baldidiot is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    In WH mail today:

"On the income access platform, we will now pay all commissions as the total net of all commission rewards.
    This means that the commission paid for a month will be made up of the net commissions of CPA and Revenue Share across all commission groups."

Sounds like they're bundling CPA and rev share together. Ie: if you make 2,000 in CPA and -1,000 in rev share your net is 1,000.

That's how I read it at least, and how a lot of other IA programs work. Don't quote me on it though!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
    baldidiot.net - Baldys affiliate blog. Will get updated one day. Maybe.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

celena (3 February 2020), tufty (27 January 2020)

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

They were using IA before they switched to NetRefer, now they go back to IA...

ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,477 Times in 2,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    I use to prefer Netrefer to income access, however since Netrefer has had it's upgrade I don't think it's fit for purpose there are issues with every program we use it for. Wouldn't be suprised if more programs start to make the switch.
    Agreed, if you compare between NR & IA, IA is better in my opinion but there are many other platforms better than both

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

celena (3 February 2020)

cantona07 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    This is good news on the US side of things where they currently have no affiliate backend (most brands don't at this point, it's the wild west atm).

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly on the ROTW side of things. I don't mind the IA software personally because I'm used to it. Currently it's hard to find the links I'm looking to use on WH in the backend, but always get a bit nervous with switchovers like this.
    I agree it should definitely improve matters for US affiliates. Let's see if the transition is a smooth one now!

Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    In WH mail today:

Currently in Netrefer if you've got multiple commission groups (e.g. from previous deals) you could have a negative with one of these and positive with another and still get paid on the positive group. What they are doing now, I think, is merging all of those commissions so if you have a big negative on one it will stop you earning on others.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

tufty (27 January 2020)

newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    Currently in Netrefer if you've got multiple commission groups (e.g. from previous deals) you could have a negative with one of these and positive with another and still get paid on the positive group.
    That makes sense now as to why I used to get random odd payments whilst working through a negative a while back. Was never material enough to bother asking the question but the multiple commission groups point makes sense. Yes, sounds like until IA that will stop happening.