Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
  1. #21
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,201
    Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,093 Posts

    Default

    No good holiday presents this year from almost all the affiliate programs we work with,
    we got only few for example from MrGreen - a chocolate set designed as a video slot - nice !
    And bet365 present is on the air right now should arrive soon, they always send the best presents !
    Last edited by ocreditor; 18 December 2013 at 9:21 am.

  2. #22
    Fortune Palace's Avatar
    Fortune Palace is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 125 Times in 84 Posts

    Default

    Just been sent a huge hamper from Laura and Hannah at bet365, proving that those guys rock!

    Happy Christmas one and all!
    Andy

    www.fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Games Guide
    www.livedealersicbo.com - Live Dealer Sic Bo | 真人荷官骰宝

    Fortune Palace on Twitter
    Fortune Palace's YouTube channel
    Fortune Palace's Google+ profile
    Andy Follin's Google+ author profile

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune Palace For This Useful Post:

    Voids (18 December 2013)

  4. #23
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,838
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 832 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Palace View Post
    Just been sent a huge hamper from Laura and Hannah at bet365, proving that those guys rock!

    Happy Christmas one and all!
    Am jealous now.

  5. #24
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 232 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Am jealous now.
    Never even spoke to a bet365 aff manager.

  6. #25
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 565 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    So in the US a hamper is somthing we throw dirty clothes into, I assume it has an alternate meaning over there kinda like out muffler shops make UK people laugh...
    Allfreechips online casino guide offers online casino reviews from our members. Also our exclusive No Deposit casino bonuses are always up to date. See the latest slot machine reviews at Hotslot and exclusive no deposit casino bonuses as well with a good dose of daily online gambling news to learn about pokies

  7. #26
    baldidiot is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 1,192 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    So in the US a hamper is somthing we throw dirty clothes into, I assume it has an alternate meaning over there kinda like out muffler shops make UK people laugh...
    Hamper = gift basket
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
    baldidiot.net - Baldys affiliate blog. Will get updated one day. Maybe.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    allfreechips (18 December 2013), muffincrumbs (30 December 2013)

  9. #27
    Fortune Palace's Avatar
    Fortune Palace is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 125 Times in 84 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voids View Post
    Never even spoke to a bet365 aff manager.
    More than anyone, bet365 know that affiliation is a partnership.

    Laura has been more than helpful to me, not just in terms of improving revenue, but also offering advice on things like graphic design and copywriting.

    Well worth finding out who your affiliate manager is and forming a working relationship with them.
    Andy

    www.fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Games Guide
    www.livedealersicbo.com - Live Dealer Sic Bo | 真人荷官骰宝

    Fortune Palace on Twitter
    Fortune Palace's YouTube channel
    Fortune Palace's Google+ profile
    Andy Follin's Google+ author profile

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortune Palace For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (18 December 2013)

  11. #28
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,850
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,201
    Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,093 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Palace View Post
    More than anyone, bet365 know that affiliation is a partnership.

    Laura has been more than helpful to me, not just in terms of improving revenue, but also offering advice on things like graphic design and copywriting.

    Well worth finding out who your affiliate manager is and forming a working relationship with them.
    I vote in favor! Know Laura & Hannah very well, both are among the most professional affiliate managers affiliates could ever wish for !

  12. #29
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,838
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 832 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voids View Post
    Never even spoke to a bet365 aff manager.
    Same mate.

  13. #30
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 762 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    I got an awesome hamper and some lovely Stolen that I shared with the office. I usually don't get anything so was very surprised by this.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AE-Martyn For This Useful Post:

    Renee (18 December 2013)

  15. #31
    Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 246 Times in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    And bet365 present is on the air right now should arrive soon, they always send the best presents !
    Be prepared to be disappointed.

  16. #32
    Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 246 Times in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortune Palace View Post
    Just been sent a huge hamper from Laura and Hannah at bet365, proving that those guys rock!

    Happy Christmas one and all!
    Jesus how much action are you sending them? I send them alot of traffic, new rmps and make quite alot of money with them (6 figs per year). This year for sending record numbers I received a Bet365 branded diary. Borderline insulting.

  17. #33
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 418 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Last year we were due a commission from europartners for previous months activity and in the middle of the month cashouts appeared and we were told we are not owed anything. At least somebody has got something from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Mark View Post
    Europartners sent me a nespresso coffee machine, very happy with it too!

  18. #34
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sinking Faster, just when I thought it couldn't get worse it did!
    Posts
    25,558
    Thanks
    1,583
    Thanked 7,269 Times in 4,613 Posts

    Default

    One thing that bugs me about these threads (we have one every year) is that to be honest, although a gift basket/hamper or box of chocolates is a nice gesture, I have been just as pleased to recieve a card with a hand written note that I could tell was a personal note of holiday wishes.

    For me it's not about the monetary value of a gift as much as a friendly hello or thanks for working with us that is truly SINCERE mean more to me.

    Pay me honestly for the traffic I send, answer my questions that I have throughout the year and try and help work out issues or problems that may arise and if you see fit to send me a gift on a holiday thank you, but if you and your company treat me fairly all year I still respect you even if you send that larger affiliates a nice gift.

    The chocolates get eaten (hint I love sweets), the t-shirts eventually wear out, but the cards and hand written notes....I still have them and probaby always will.

    Rick
    Universal4

  19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (19 December 2013), Christiaan (19 December 2013), DanHorvat (19 December 2013), IhreConsulting (19 December 2013), muffincrumbs (30 December 2013), ocreditor (19 December 2013), Renee (18 December 2013)

  20. #35
    CPArun_Russia's Avatar
    CPArun_Russia is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Location
    Latvija
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    i hope by ricived some BMW X6 from StarGames Ha Ha Ha ( sorry just black humor )

  21. #36
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    8,980
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,474
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 2,152 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    One thing that bugs me about these threads (we have one every year) is that to be honest, although a gift basket/hamper or box of chocolates is a nice gesture, I have been just as pleased to recieve a card with a hand written note that I could tell was a personal note of holiday wishes.

    For me it's not about the monetary value of a gift as much as a friendly hello or thanks for working with us that is truly SINCERE mean more to me.

    Pay me honestly for the traffic I send, answer my questions that I have throughout the year and try and help work out issues or problems that may arise and if you see fit to send me a gift on a holiday thank you, but if you and your company treat me fairly all year I still respect you even if you send that larger affiliates a nice gift.

    The chocolates get eaten (hint I love sweets), the t-shirts eventually wear out, but the cards and hand written notes....I still have them and probaby always will.

    Rick
    Universal4
    I like cards. It's nice to know that someone takes the time to write something thoughtful to you. For birthdays especially, I would prefer a card over a gift. When I want something, I just buy it. So most of the time when I get gifts it is either something I already have or something I will never use, which makes me feel bad.

    It's nice that affs are enjoying their xmas gifts - getting things like hampers surely helps around this time of year
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (19 December 2013)

  23. #37
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    I have to thank the fine crew at 3Dice Casino! They sent me a few cases of top rated beers from around the world along with some fancy glasses to drink them with

    I also got a few awesome gifts from players......custom jewely, home baked goodies and some even gifted me some gambling money

    Thanks to all of you and have a great Holiday Season !
    Joe

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdjoe For This Useful Post:

    Jokerman99 (18 December 2013), Redbush54 (19 December 2013)

  25. #38
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,081
    Thanks
    1,830
    Thanked 3,965 Times in 1,888 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman99 View Post
    I received a Bet365 branded diary.
    Really?

    If there are any aff programs out there that have a branded diary that includes a 2014 calendar of UK and /or European sporting events then we would love to receive them - they're double plus useful for us to keep on top of what is coming up - and would help keep your program top of mind.

    A couple of years back Ladbrokes sent as A4 sized diarys with all the horse race meetings and race courses listed at the back and I reckon we generated 10 times the traffic for them in that segment the following year ...

    Alas - it's all changed there now - and we haven't see a good sporting diary for 2-3 years now ...

    PM me for a good postal address (hint, hint).

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

    Renee (19 December 2013), Voids (19 December 2013)

  27. #39
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 232 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Really?

    If there are any aff programs out there that have a branded diary that includes a 2014 calendar of UK and /or European sporting events then we would love to receive them - they're double plus useful for us to keep on top of what is coming up - and would help keep your program top of mind.

    A couple of years back Ladbrokes sent as A4 sized diarys with all the horse race meetings and race courses listed at the back and I reckon we generated 10 times the traffic for them in that segment the following year ...

    Alas - it's all changed there now - and we haven't see a good sporting diary for 2-3 years now ...

    PM me for a good postal address (hint, hint).
    Got a nice little chuckle from this post. Sounds useful though ..... Hint hint.

  28. #40
    bonusdevil is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voids View Post
    Never even spoke to a bet365 aff manager.
    As I'm relatively new (no more than 3 months) to the whole scene, I can say I'm very impressed with Laura from Bet365. It's nice to see, she'll help with the newer guys that have next to no stats amongst the big timers.

    To reply to the original thread, i've had nothing, but never even expected to due to my businesses age.
    Last edited by bonusdevil; 19 December 2013 at 4:39 am. Reason: Spelling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •