- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous
unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers
and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's
preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only
permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not
the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies,
or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check
the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the GPWA
products or services that require you to "sign in," and you
may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many
GPWA products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
GPWA's Practices Regarding Cookies
The GPWA uses its own cookies for a number of purposes,
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we
can provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using GPWA's
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests
and activity on the GPWA.
- Assist merchants in the GPWA Stores in processing the items in
your shopping cart.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the GPWA's content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your GPWA password after a certain
period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally
accessing your account contents.
Other Companies' Cookies on the GPWA
- Please note that the GPWA allows other companies that are presenting
advertisements or researching users' response to advertisements on some
of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
FEATURED AFFILIATE PROGRAMS