- This policy covers how the GPWA treats personal information that
the GPWA collects and receives, including information related to
your past use of the GPWA products and services. Personal information
is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name,
address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly
- This policy applies only to information gathered during your use of
products and services provided by the GPWA Network of websites.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the GPWA
does not own or control, or to people that the GPWA does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The GPWA collects personal information when you register with the GPWA,
when you use the GPWA products or services, when you visit
the GPWA pages or the pages of certain GPWA partners, and
when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. The GPWA may combine information
about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners
or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email
address, birth date, gender, address or zip code, occupation, industry,
and personal interests. Once you register with the GPWA and sign
in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The GPWA collects information about your transactions with us and
with some of our business partners.
- The GPWA automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser, including your IP address, GPWA
cookie information, and the page you request.
- The GPWA uses information for the following general purposes: to
customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests
for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct
research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external
- The GPWA cares about the safety of children and their use of the Internet and we ask that children under the age of 13 not register with the GPWA since we do not provide services appropriate for their age. Furthermore, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, the GPWA will never knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. In the event the GPWA determines it has collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, it will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practicable.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The GPWA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about
you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products
or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under
the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf
of or with the GPWA under confidentiality agreements. These
companies may use your personal information to help the GPWA
communicate with you about offers from the GPWA and our marketing
partners. However, these companies do not have any independent
right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected
fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical
or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if the GPWA is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, the GPWA
will notify you before information about you is transferred and
- The GPWA displays
targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers
(including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact
with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria
- for example, women ages 25-30 from a particular geographic area.
- The GPWA does not provide any personal information to the
advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However,
by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the
possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that
you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- The GPWA advertisers include a variety of businesses such
as casinos, travel services, and stores.
- The GPWA may set and access GPWA cookies on your computer.
- The GPWA lets other companies that show advertisements on some
of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies'
use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the GPWA's
- The GPWA uses web beacons to access GPWA cookies inside
and outside our network of web sites and in connection with the GPWA
products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your GPWA Account Information, including your
communications preferences, at any time.
- New categories of communications preferences may be added to the
communication preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this
page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories
or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages
- Certain communications from the GPWA, such as service announcements
and administrative messages, are considered part of the GPWA membership
and you may not opt out of receiving them as long as your account is
- You may request that we de-activate or delete your account at any time.
We may retain information regarding de-activated and deleted accounts
in our information archives.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who
we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information
to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply
with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your GPWA Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas the GPWA uses industry-standard SSL encryption
to protect data transmissions.
Special Provisions for Those Located in the European Union
- Since the GPWA is located in the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States for processing, where less strict privacy protections may apply to your personal data than those in the European Union. However, the GPWA will take reasonable measures to ensure your personal data remain protected in compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You acknowledge that the transfer of your personal data to the United States is necessary for the purposes described above. You have the right to request access to, correction of, or erasure of your personal data. You may also request restrictions on or object to certain processing of your personal data, or request the portability of your personal data. If you would like to make any such request or would like more information about your rights related to your personal data, you can contact the GPWA's privacy officer at email@example.com or by calling +1.617.332.2650 x 112. You understand and agree that the GPWA's ability to comply with the requests you may make regarding the processing of your personal data may be limited by the GPWA's internal policies, and applicable laws and regulatory requirements that the GPWA is required to comply with. You acknowledge that the personal data collection, use, and transfer activities described in this policy are necessary for the performance of the services rendered by the GPWA.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your country's supervisory authority.
- The GPWA will retain a copy of your personal data until completion of the purposes listed in this policy or for as long as reasonably necessary for the GPWA to comply with applicable law and the GPWA's internal retention policies.
- The GPWA may update this policy. We will notify you about significant
changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to
the primary email address specified in your GPWA account or by
placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback
form or you can contact us at:
33 Needham Street, Newton, MA 02461 +1.617.332.2650
Date of Last Update
- This policy was last updated on 24 May 2018.
FEATURED AFFILIATE PROGRAMS