Seven effective ways to follow up after returning from iGB Amsterdam
13 July 2022
How was the iGB Amsterdam 2022 experience for you? Did you learn and discover something new about the iGaming industry? Did you meet your partners?
“Just wow - such a great conference…and what a dynamic industry. I’ve heard before a lot about the level of this show and now, having visited for the first time, I admit the experience surpassed my expectations,”: said Raluca, Marketing & PR Manager at Mate affiliates. “The Mate Affiliates team is known to provide some of the best deals on the market and we’re really satisfied that the mission to bring value in everything we do has been recognized. At iGB, we did our best to also provide a memorable experience to the guests of our stand.
“Many thanks to everyone who visited us and to the organizer team for making all of it possible! If you missed the show or want to know what all the good vibes are about, reach out to me via email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”, It’s great how many growing opportunities you can find at iGaming events. But, of course, when you return home, it doesn't mean everything is done. The next step for long-term benefits is just beginning.
Below are some tips and tricks to maximize your post-iGB Amsterdam experience.
- Get in touch with every new relevant contact you made.
- Ask yourself: What is my opportunity here to forge a stronger and a long-lasting partnership?
- Write down at least five new ideas you learned in Amsterdam.
- Share all the great tips with your entire team.
- Be creative and think about how you can improve the next event you’ll attend.
- Share the experience with your social media friends (don’t forget about LinkedIn).
- Find the next event you want to be part of and prepare in advance for it.
How many of these can you check off?