Hi-
I need help I have server not found.Files and directories cannot be found.My site is Atlcasino.com using WP.
Thanks
Printable View
Hi-
I need help I have server not found.Files and directories cannot be found.My site is Atlcasino.com using WP.
Thanks
I not any server expert but your admin page says
You cannot update because WordPress 3.4.2 requires MySQL version 5.0 or higher. You are running version 4.1.22.
that may have something to do with it ?
I agree with you.But I have no idea on how to fix it.
Thanks
ask your host to update maybe ?
MySQL version 5.0 or higher. You are running version 4.1.22.?
Tried that no luck.
since they wont update the MySQL version to 5.0 or higher
You may have to un update the Wp
But wait for others to chime in with help also !
Try deleting your .htaccess file then refreshing your permalinks.
Sorry i am still new at this.Do i do this in FTP.
Yes you can delete your .htaccess file via ftp, the file will be located in your websites route directory. Once you have done that you need to go into your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings >> Permalinks where you can just click on the save button. This will automatically recreate your .htaccess file.
If this does not work you should try and restore a backup copy.