So it is near 6 months that my site is ranking good and me 5 month of development, creativity, new things, new info, let's say new profession.
Now like all of you when your site has 5 month LIVE you was eager to know what will happen in the next five months?
What happend in this 5 months?
Actually i have only some registered players and some depositing players, ( most from one brand ) which sure is not enough to say i make money anyway the question is:
What will happen in the month 6, 7, 8, 9 there is any light appearing in the end of tunnel.
What can i do better to explode in this marketing,
1. Is that greed, impatience
2. I just need more work to understand the principe of beeing affiliate....
3. I should wait because results will come more late?
( I think it is this second, i feel i just started the new and experience needed is 2 + years ;) )
So in what point you was and what you do to improve the impact between Visitors and You.
I dont agree beeing agresive in this job, everything should sound normally when you ask to visitor to spend money into some online adventure ;)
Any comment is appreciated.
Thank you

