thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Default Ad networks - advice please

Setting up a none gambling project and need to get it monetized with some ads and I dont think affiliate programs will convert

looking at getting paid per impressions so need advice on which are the best networks to work with, uk based and targetting it will be as well

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,510 Posts

What's the niche/target/traffic source?

Tbh just adsense works well in a lot of scenarios - it's usually our first go to when starting a new project (and we then use the adsense rev as a baseline for comparing other forms of ads).

You mention CPM though, which I don't think you can specify with google...

Depending on what it is you could also look at the related content style advertising (outbrain etc..) but from what I've seen you need some pretty hefty traffic numbers to get accepted (not done it myself yet, but have been looking into it for a new project). I've also heard that rev/impression isn't massive, but fairly unintrusive so could work well alongside other forms of ads.
    Last edited by baldidiot; 23 November 2014 at 6:04 pm.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding on Dan - see the list here. Prices negotiable, and willing to swap for decent links.

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    What's the niche/target/traffic source?

Tbh just adsense works well in a lot of scenarios - it's usually our first go to when starting a new project (and we then use the adsense rev as a baseline for comparing other forms of ads).

You mention CPM though, which I don't think you can specify with google...

Depending on what it is you could also look at the related content style advertising (outbrain etc..) but from what I've seen you need some pretty hefty traffic numbers to get accepted (not done it myself yet, but have been looking into it for a new project). I've also heard that rev/impression isn't massive, but fairly unintrusive so could work well alongside other forms of ads.
    will be a football fans site for a team with traffic from facebook and twitter mainly i hope

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,510 Posts

Adsense and aff would be my starting point - let me PM you some numbers/suggestions.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding on Dan - see the list here. Prices negotiable, and willing to swap for decent links.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

thebookiesoffers (26 November 2014)

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,550 Times in 1,991 Posts

If you can use adsense, there is nothing even close to it.

Other companies exist only because Google leaves part of the market as peanuts (still it is billions). Those ads and companies usually have much more aggressive formats.

I currently dumped one of the most known: Matomy, because their ads were full of viruses (yes it is common).
    UK based I know only Propellerads, but honestly they are weird.
    Great is Gunggo, ask for guy named Shaun (shaun (at) gunggo.com, you can tell him you are from Pedro, he is asking me always for ppl who he can trust, so I guess you are the man)
    Reasonable for diplay ads is Ybrant.
    I can recommend other formats as well, but the question was about banners I think.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

pariurisportive (10 December 2014)