I've heard good and bad things for both.
Which one should one begin with, considering if one wants to learn media buying, putting in small money first.
Are there better networks out there?
Thanks.
I've heard good and bad things for both.
Which one should one begin with, considering if one wants to learn media buying, putting in small money first.
Are there better networks out there?
Thanks.
I didn't like PropellerAds and I never tried the other.
garbage both
Made some reasonable money with Propeller and GER dating offers.
For gambling, I couldn't find a source for Tier1 GEO, I would call at least "reasonable".
But that depends.
If you try to push a Cricket offer in Pakistan or Bangladesh, go for it with porn sources like Trafficstars or the Trafficjunky
Probably with those offers and those GEO its a bargain. To be clear, still it needs breath and budget and testing and tracking.
But I think thats a proper way to go
Can folks here recommend a good media buying company for Tier 1 and 2? or is this a trade secret.