Hi Folks, I (and others) cannot connect to Affiliate Edge. StatsRemote is not connecting either. What's up?
Printable View
Hi Folks, I (and others) cannot connect to Affiliate Edge. StatsRemote is not connecting either. What's up?
Martyn and Sarah are over in Niagara for the CBG meetup but I've sent them a message on Fb as they may get that quicker - sure they'll respond soon
Hey, thanks for the heads up on this - I'll get on to our tech guys and see what's going on.
Will update you when I know more, sorry about this everyone!
Hi all. I heard from our tech guys on this and it seems we had a death in the server room. It'll be sorted out ASAP and we'll update you as soon as we know more.
As Hodgey said, we're in Niagara currently so responses will be a little delayed. But we're still working super hard. Promise.
Thanks.
The site is back online for me but Whoa what a pain.....
I mean the surviving tech's have to keep stepping under the yellow tape to enter and leave the sever room.....they have to be sure to not disturb the chalkoutline on the floor....
Rick
Universal4
Yep all back. AE has a new server home so it's just getting comfy.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
shocking how quickly the dead server is forgotten! No respect, some people!