OddsFactor is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Aff Managers get in touch

Hi All,
    Not sure if this is the right place to post. MODS please move it if it's in the wrong place.

oddsfactor(.)com is going live and we are looking for gaming industry partners to promote.
    As we have a criteria you have to meet before we accept you can you please contact me on
    mike at oddsfactor dot com

Please don't get in touch if you are lazy or don't have an innovative thought process. (This could exclude the majority )

Cheers
    Mike

wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,012 Posts

The first thing they will tell you is your site is not finished "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" and you have no traffic not good negotiating power...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

eenzoo (6 September 2017)

Alex_PlayAttack is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Hi Mike!

Could you tell what markets you keep in mind to focus on? And what is the criteria?

eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OddsFactor View Post
    Hi All,
    Not sure if this is the right place to post. MODS please move it if it's in the wrong place.

oddsfactor(.)com is going live and we are looking for gaming industry partners to promote.
    As we have a criteria you have to meet before we accept you can you please contact me on
    mike at oddsfactor dot com

Please don't get in touch if you are lazy or don't have an innovative thought process. (This could exclude the majority )

Cheers
    Mike
    Sometimes, if i think "wow, this industry is really the hardest what you can do as a affiliate" and im thinking about to switch some resources to Travel or Dating or other boring stuff, im happy to read post like yours and see "websites" like oddsfactor. And i know - yes i can beat 90% of this competition. Thanks for that! And good luck!