Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hellboy is offline Restricted Account
    Thanks

Exclamation affiliate accuses boylesports.com of stats issues

Them not answer my emails and accept my add on skype...

Customer Support answered me and always says they'll redirect my email but I still receive no answer!

I receive newsletters from affiliate although I declined them.

Then I check my stats on the affiliateaccount, I see new depositing players and everything else looks ok but I see no figures of merit or loss for it is always at 0.

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

The stats do work for boylesports (on netrefer). If it shows zero maybe you are in negative.

To see each day's stats go to 'Reports' then 'General Reports' then 'Daily Figures' and do the date spread for this month and you will see the profit and loss for each day in right-hand column.

These are the details of the affiliate manager there (yes it can be a major struggle to get a reply from him):
    Craig van Flute
    T: +44 207 313 4160
    E: cvanflute [at] Boylesports.com

Frankly the worst thing about boylesports is the session cookie. You want to consider if you want to promote any company whose cookie expires when the browser closes. Personally I view that as a total con and a rip-off, when generally it is usually around 30 days, though I do have a listing for boylesports. Also, as a player, my sports betting account was limited to nothing so I could not bet and I hadn't even won much, if anything. Nobody ever gave me a satisfactory reason either. I have seen other comments that they are a joke for this sort of thing. They are not the best company to be sending traffic to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

grem (14 February 2014)

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

they are bang on, Keith is the contact I use there KHathaway [at] BOYLESPORTS.COM

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (8 February 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    The stats do work for boylesports (on netrefer). If it shows zero maybe you are in negative.

To see each day's stats go to 'Reports' then 'General Reports' then 'Daily Figures' and do the date spread for this month and you will see the profit and loss for each day in right-hand column.

I have many affiliate account with netrefer and I know how them works. The problem here I dont get answers etc. so we can fix the problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    Keith is a great affiliate manager

I dont know but why them no answer mails or accept the add on skype on many months?

ptg
    ptg is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Craig van Flute is the worst. He worked at Ladbrokes for a while, then over at sportingbet.com. He'll screw your account when he gets there, then leave with no notice. It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone to somewhere else now.

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,688 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ptg View Post
    Craig van Flute is the worst. He worked at Ladbrokes for a while, then over at sportingbet.com. He'll screw your account when he gets there, then leave with no notice. It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone to somewhere else now.
    referenced statement removed
    Exist an eyewitness report of victims or a final judgment for this presumption?

If not, then this meant pulling the lowest drawer in the filing cabinet of emotional ugliness.
    You can call a crook a "crook" and show it public with examples and sources, but above a certain limit ... credibility is lost.

Counterproductive.

Leopold

Thanks

no answer from them yet......

Thanks

PM me your email address mate, I have just shown Keith on skype but he doesn't have an account to reply on here, will be quicker if I pass it on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Exist an eyewitness report of victims or a final judgment for this presumption?

If not, then this meant pulling the lowest drawer in the filing cabinet of emotional ugliness.
    You can call a crook a "crook" and show it public with examples and sources, but above a certain limit ... credibility is lost.

Counterproductive.

Leopold
    You've obviously never dealt with him. If you had you would probably have added a 'thanks' to that poster.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    PM me your email address mate, I have just shown Keith on skype but he doesn't have an account to reply on here, will be quicker if I pass it on
    I trust you but never gonna do that. Him can send me a mail.
    Support is what they tell me forward my letters many times to Affilite Group long time ago.
    skype address on their affiliate page is not yet acepterat on my skype.
    I have emailed both affiliate persons I found.

What I wrote in the e-mails are already written, so will not write my problem again and waste my time on idiots.
    Its just reading my thread and then contact me when error is corrected.

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,915 Times in 4,991 Posts

Someone offered to help you get in contact with them and yet you turned it down so it doesn't sound like you want to get in contact.

They may not have recieved your email, or it could have gotten lost in a spam filter etc.

To call them idiots without first at least trying to come to a solution is premature, and well...

If you feel that you do not want to work them based upon their terms such as the session cookie, that is quite understandable, and some may agree, but it seems that you aren't giving them a shot at helping you.

Also, you state they sent you newsletters and you declined them.

My guess is that you unsubscibed and it is most likely they have your email on a do not mail list so your mails could possibly be deleted, or marked as spam or blocked etc. so that your email doesn't accidentally end up on a subscription list again.

Did you send them a happy email calling them idiots when you unsubscribed also?

Rick
    Universal4

16. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (8 February 2018)

Thanks

I offered to pass you email address on because Keith told me he has no idea who you are, and not had any emails he hasnt replied to, so basicaly he can't reply to you as he doesn't who your are or where to send it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 February 2014), Voids (20 February 2014)

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 Times in 841 Posts

I've had a bit of a payment issue with Boylesports the last couple of months. It's taken me a long time to sort, with slow email response times and sketchy answers when I try and get any clear explanation on it.

Apparently I will be paid this month though now, so I'll hold my tongue for now and see if they keep their word. Anyone know the payment date for Boylesports? It would help me if people can put on here when they have received a payment from Boylesports so I know if I have been missed again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Anyone know the payment date for Boylesports?
    I get paid by bacs and it arrived 17th last month, though that was on the early side. It does vary & can be right at the end of the month.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    I offered to pass you email address on because Keith told me he has no idea who you are, and not had any emails he hasnt replied to, so basicaly he can't reply to you as he doesn't who your are or where to send it

I have mail boths of them... I have mail affilite team many times,,,and support have forward my letters many times...

I have add affilite team on skype and them not accept it yet...why????

Support can call Keith and be him call me or mail me... them have my info.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    I get paid by bacs and it arrived 17th last month, though that was on the early side. It does vary & can be right at the end of the month.
    I have never been paid before by Boylesports so have nothing to go off so thanks for this, you been paid anything this month yet?

Thanks

I never use the boylesports skype thing so no idea, but we can solve this issue within 2 minutes but you don't want to so.....

Thanks

I have mail boths of them... I have mail affilite team many times,,,and support have forward my letters many times...

Support can call Keith and be him call me or mail me... them have my info.
    I have found them equally hard to contact, Keith e-mails take at least 5 days to respond if you get any response whatseover, general email address even worse, Skype didn't accept my add etc etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast