PokerSpnsor2-0 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Affiliate accuses PKR aff prog stealing money from my account

Hi people,

I am an aff at PKR and have been sending them 3-5 new players every month, I have been earning a small amount each month and it's always a very similar amount I earn. A couple of days ago I get this email,

Dear Affiliates,

There have been system errors in the calculation of net revenue for June and July 2013, resulting in underpayments and overpayments in commissions to your affiliate accounts.

For overpayments, errors in the commission will be rectified where possible based on the balance currently held on your affiliate account. For underpayments, additions will be made to the balance of your affiliate account.

The total amount your account has been deducted is $31.24.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

PKR Affiliate Team

This is very strange because my monthly averages from the last few months are very similar to the amount I earned. I emailed them back asking them to show me exact stats and cause/reason why I was "apparently" overpaid. I still haven't heard from them and today I contacted them on live support to let them know I want to speak to head of aff.

If any PKR staff member reads this, then you need to contact me asap.

Have any other GPWA members had money taken out of their PKR accounts?

How do you all think I should proceed, maybe I should put warnings up for new players as I rank pretty well for PKR stuff?

DaftDog is online now Private Member
    Thanks

You should not accuse anybody of theft on a public forum without absolute proof. Stay calm and try to resolve the matter before flaming the issue further. A correction of $31.24 is hardly a case of theft.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ixian View Post
    You should not accuse anybody of theft on a public forum without absolute proof. Stay calm and try to resolve the matter before flaming the issue further. A correction of $31.24 is hardly a case of theft.
    Well when you login and find money missing from your player account and then receive an email like that it sounds like theft to me. As far as I am concerned, no matter how much money is earned they should not be allowed to simply take your money which wasn't even held in my affiliate account. They provided me with no information other than the email and they could easily make a claim of overpayment, if they aren't required to show proof. I believe they need to provide me with exact information, stats and reasons why this happened.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PokerSpnsor2-0 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (21 August 2013)

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

This has been moved to the Unethical Behavior Reports forum.

Rick
    Universal4

blendtec is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Things must be getting tight over at pkr if they are 'stealing' $30 from an affiliate.

Since they are using netrefer have you checked player stats in depth to compare with previous months?

Thread title is a little harsh considering that you have very little proof and I would think if they were going to steal from an affiliate they wouldn't e-mail to let you know.

Thanks

I just feel like they should have sent me the email before taking the money and I feel like they should have shown me exactly when, where and how the mistake was made. Also they said it would come out of my aff account, but instead they take from player account. To be honest I'm more pissed off with their program and lack of customer support than the $30, I sent 2 emails and 1 live chat asking them to get in touch and I have heard nothing from them. You'd think that they would at least send me some sort of response.