Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,052
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,026
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameman View Post
    Hi Anthony , do you received the Fernanda Evidence ?
    Yes I did receive.

    After reviewing the information sent to me by both parties a few items stand out.

    • The accounts in question were all opened from the same IP address, even though there was an effort to hide the IP on some of the accounts. I was able to connect those back to the original IP, independently from AffPower's investigation.
    • All accounts had a deposit of 40 or 50 Euro
    • All accounts had one day play and the player stopped all activity after the first day.

    I can't support the argument that these are legitimate players. I want to thank AffPower for sharing their findings and their prompt communications.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 September 2014), universal4 (4 September 2014)

  3. #42
    gameman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Yes I did receive.


    • The accounts in question were all opened from the same IP address, even though there was an effort to hide the IP on some of the accounts. I was able to connect those back to the original IP, independently from AffPower's investigation.
    • All accounts had a deposit of 40 or 50 Euro
    • All accounts had one day play and the player stopped all activity after the first day.



    One moment, it's very important!

    Deposit accunt žs open from same IP or Only registration account is Open from same IP ?

    We have 10 registration and 6 cpa

    It's another affpower Scammers ?

    3 records have made their false without deposit from the same IP to not pay me, I'll bet

    Surely since yesterday have had plenty of time to change the evidence and send.
    Why it took me a minute to send them all and more than 24 hours?
    I can also see the evidence in private? just as you sent to my SHAY yesterday?
    Anthony're quite sure that you have sent all false evidence and modified.
    Their job is to scam people figured if they can not change all the evidence
    Last edited by gameman; 3 September 2014 at 10:08 am.

  4. #43
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameman View Post
    Surely since yesterday have had plenty of time to change the evidence and send.
    Why it took me a minute to send them all and more than 24 hours?
    I can also see the evidence in private? just as you sent to my SHAY yesterday?
    Anthony're quite sure that you have sent all false evidence and modified.
    Their job is to scam people figured if they can not change all the evidence
    Shay was offered but politely declined the evidence yesterday.

    Shay asked what the bottom line terms for the test period was, but was not interested in reading the entire terms and conditions - nor in reviewing any evidence at this point in the game.

  5. #44
    Fernanda - AFFPOWER is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Anthony.

    It is important to mention that I didn't provide the information before for two main reasons
    1. I don't have access to that information from home.
    2. I needed to forward the information only after confidentiality of our players' information is safe and in agreement with our T&C

    I am glad to know that Anthony managed to connect the dots we couldn't
    I was able to connect those back to the original IP, independently from AffPower's investigation.
    This Mr (if can be called Mr at all) xxxxxx should be apologizing to Affpower and to me personally for all these inconveniences, bad promotion and harassment.

    He was not only publishing lies all over the web but also contacting me during the night via Skype to the point I needed to block his account in order to get some rest.

    Actions must be taken.
    Last edited by Anthony; 3 September 2014 at 5:01 pm. Reason: surname removed

  6. #45
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,052
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,026
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    I am confident in the legitimacy of the data AffPower provided. Gameman if you don't agree with the facts that is your prerogative, however this concludes our investigation of the matter. I am adjusting the title accordingly.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 September 2014), Fernanda - AFFPOWER (3 September 2014), Redbush54 (3 September 2014)

  8. #46
    gameman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernanda - AFFPOWER View Post
    Thanks Anthony.

    It is important to mention that I didn't provide the information before for two main reasons
    1. I don't have access to that information from home.
    2. I needed to forward the information only after confidentiality of our players' information is safe and in agreement with our T&C


    Actions must be taken.
    Dear Fernanda, you only have the false evidence to warrant Anthony
    These same IP are the only CPA or recordings?
    Who made these three recordings without deposit, you?
    You are great con artists but I will exercise my rights, that's for sure
    Another thing I can see I also these tests? I believe it is my right.
    Last thing you returned the money to the players?
    We are doing research and verify.
    You are great crooks and you will not escape
    I promise

  9. #47
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    It seems to me that Fernanda was both cooperative and more than fair in this matter (from what I've observed in this thread).

    If you truly feel you were wronged, take legal action against AffPower.

    I'm still not sure what the bottom line terms were for the "testing period" (you did not state such things in the thread), but my future suggestion to you is that any "testing period" should be a flat rate over a set time )ie - $x for stated placement across y days. This way, you can test or see how well the program converts for you and likewise, the program can test or see how valuable the players are to them. Testing with a CPA right out of the gate is silly business if you ask me.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Fernanda - AFFPOWER (3 September 2014)

  11. #48
    gameman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I am confident in the legitimacy of the data AffPower provided. Gameman if you don't agree with the facts that is your prerogative, however this concludes our investigation of the matter. I am adjusting the title accordingly.
    And my evidence Anthony are false ?

    Ok ! No problem ! important you don0t delete my post

    we have thousands websites and now all web to know this reality

  12. #49
    gameman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post

    If you truly feel you were wronged, take legal action against AffPower.

    .
    Please help me for this

    Yesterday we have come and we have reported to the Italian Postal Police for cybercrime

    What i to make for world reported ?

  13. #50
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameman View Post
    Please help me for this

    Yesterday we have come and we have reported to the Italian Postal Police for cybercrime

    What i to make for world reported ?
    I'd suggest researching them through their LGA (Malta) licence as a start.

  14. #51
    gameman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2014
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I'd suggest researching them through their LGA (Malta) licence as a start.
    Thank You very much SHay

    I don't lose this war !

    I know the truth about everything.
    I know the quality of our work.
    It is not fair that other people will find in our situation and then almost go in the wrong because of false evidence or who knows else.

    You now think that maybe this company affpower.com might be honest, but for example, how about this? :
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/warning-a...no-213253.html

    This is a scam or not?
    The reputed affpower a safe company?
    If cheating players can not believe that he cheated me too?

  15. #52
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,160 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gameman View Post
    Thank You very much SHay

    I don't lose this war !

    I know the truth about everything.
    I know the quality of our work.
    It is not fair that other people will find in our situation and then almost go in the wrong because of false evidence or who knows else.

    You now think that maybe this company affpower.com might be honest, but for example, how about this? :
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/warning-a...no-213253.html

    This is a scam or not?
    The reputed affpower a safe company?
    If cheating players can not believe that he cheated me too?
    Please keep this in mind - there's more parties involved than just you and AffPower. It may not be a simple matter of "well, I know I did nothing unethical, therefore I they (AffPower) must be unethical".

    Instead, it could well be that you've done nothing under the table or shady and that the program did their due diligence and identified what they legitimately considered as possible or probable fraud.

    I'm not sure what the offer was that you were advertising, but... it could well be that a player was attempting to take advantage of a bonus or promotion and made multiple accounts. I'm not saying this did happen - but I'm saying it is quite possible that neither you nor the program are at fault here.

    I implore you to make this a lesson learned - a "testing period" should be defined with time and set compensation - not on a per player basis in my opinion.

  16. #53
    dueceswild is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    This was definitely incentive traffic. I've be working with Fernanda for year and I have a $200 CPA deal. Always got paid on time and no question were ever asked.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to dueceswild For This Useful Post:

    Fernanda - AFFPOWER (3 September 2014)

  18. #54
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 406 Times in 221 Posts

    Default

    Since it appears that this issue has been resolved can this thread be closed now?

  19. #55
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,052
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,026
    Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,751 Posts

    Default

    I agree, the issue is resolved on our end. I have closed the thread.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 September 2014)

  21. #56
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,838
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 4,966 Posts

    Default

    In my opinion I think you are wrong to claim AffPower is scamming you.

    #1 They had proof that at least some of the players used the same ip address. Almost all casinos check ip's and when players are found to be using the same ip they are usually identified as fraud (whether cpa or revshare) since it is against the terms of service to have multiple players from the same household or location.

    Even though they determined this, they still offered to switch your players to revshare to give you the opportunity to earn from them.

    #2 When they offered you a revshare deal, they raised the commission percentage by 5% above what most affiliates get.

    #3 You yourself stated that you felt you would "lose everything" if the players were switched to revshare. In my opinion this gives the appearance that you do not have much faith in the players becoming regular players, thus increasing your commission over time. (most affiliates will tell you that over time revshare will always pay better than cpa will qualified players)

    I personally do not work with affpower so I can not comment on how well they convert, how good their retention in the casinos are, or the stability of the program, but in this particular case, with what I have read so far, it does appear they have taken great lengths to try and solve a difficult situation with you.

    I am not sure if they have a clause in their terms about lawsuits or criminal police reports, but if you truly did file one, I question whether they would be very quick to keep your account open.

    Rick
    Universal4

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (4 September 2014), Fernanda - AFFPOWER (4 September 2014), Redbush54 (4 September 2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •