They can Do what Ever they Like
End of the day they can do what ever they like.
If they choose to try and blackmail me Pay up or this post stays. I can do the same. Regardless. And if google does pick this up, Well then so be it, They have cost themselves for posting this to begin with.
You seem to be so focused on me saying i dont owe the money, Clear your head a little and here my words. If Jet Set dont cost us any loss then they will receive there money as discussed with them in a private email.
If you really want to look at the big picture LAWS based on gambling and contracts made outside any country other than your own are classed as a civil matter not criminal. This has not been a case of theft or scamming. it has been a simple case of site problems, Not being able to afford to pay this money back.
I have said they will get it, providing we dont lose revenue or business dealings because of this thread. That is why i suggested it be removed. If it is not then they will be waiting longer for there money.
End of the day if someone doesn't have it to pay back there isn't alot that can be done. i earn money from my website and by trashing it they are in turn destroying any chance of me being able to pay them back.
Its that simple.
I am not proud of the way things have gone, but i also will not be pushed just because 10% of the gambling industry doesnt like me.
I do not have to answer to you, or anyone else nor do i really care what your comments are.
Jet set will get there money but in the event i am unable to make it because of GOOGLE picking this up then they only have them self to blame.
I will stick to our agreement that was made to pay off in 3 months, And that is all this is really about. there was no need for it to be posted to begin with.
NOW GPWA as i requested before delete my membership.
I no longer want to be associated with a site that allows this. You call it professional, I call it power crazy.
GPWA has changed so much from when it was first started. At one time none of this would have been allowed.