Former Member 7 is offline Former Member
    Thanks

Default Affiliate Theme Service Launched

New template service launched for iGaming affiliates

All templates can be purchased with a huge list of brands already integrated, though if you're targeting non-UK brands I would not recommend doing this, as most sign up offers would need changing.

Feedback would be appreciated, please feel free to ask any questions as well!

Pokerface is online now Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Interesting. Website does not have a lot of information but self-explanatory. Have any affiliates used this service yet? Is there a demand for this service?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

smoothwebsites is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Are these built on WordPress, or a different CMS?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to smoothwebsites For This Useful Post:

gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Great idea to create such service!
    I would recommend to add more info to footer that will describe the company.
    or to add about and contact sections to main menu.

About templates. Is it for UX and should help sites with navigation, right?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gil.langelaan For This Useful Post:

Former Member 7 is offline Former Member
    Thanks

I appreciate the feedback! With regards to the CMS - it's a custom build, no Wordpress involved. All clients who've bought from me actually agree its a much nicer solution to WordPress. WordPress holds a lot of unnecessary content and makes it extremely hard to keep a large website organised (IMO).

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,005 Posts

I'm conflicted.

Firstly, I like the sites template generally they appear to be clean - with a good code base - and react well to mobile sizes too. The technical effort you've gone to in order to create these templates should be applauded.

Well done.

-------------------

However, there have been offerings like this since 1998-2000. I know I bought something similar and hosted it on a domain called gamblinginfo<something>.com (I can't remember the exact name). The ease of use, and vast kick start of links and data appeared to be a good kickstart to a project.

It wasn't. It never got traction, never delivered, because the nature of the template means that it's generic, content-lite, and just not different from thousands of other sites out there. Even though it looked good - it was a waste of bandwidth. These days it's worse of course, far more competitive, and the program providers (especially in the UK) will want all the T&Cs updated on a regular basis meaning covering 30-40-50 programs is a pure headache.

-------------------

So I think that the execution is first class .... but the idea of template sites has been and gone especially in this competitive environment, and 95%-99% (maybe 99.9%) of the people buying the templates will have quit using them within a year without making back their initial purchase price. They'll sit as lifeless templates out of date and never visited.

Your coding skills can be put to better use than building these things and selling them to people who will almost always end up disappointed that the sites never translated into a viable business.

I hope you prove me wrong as these seem to me to be brilliantly coded sites - but they seem a bad business plan for your users and ultimately for you.

Good luck.
    Last edited by TheGooner; 17 December 2020 at 7:54 pm.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

universal4 (17 December 2020)