Hi everyone! :wave: I'd like to get advice from you guys.
Have you ever used Alexa SEO tool? Is it worth it?
I've read some negative comments about it..
Look forward to hearing from you!
Printable View
Hi everyone! :wave: I'd like to get advice from you guys.
Have you ever used Alexa SEO tool? Is it worth it?
I've read some negative comments about it..
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi COL13113, Alexa SEO tools are actually quite useful for anyone who wants to expand their business and raise their website rankings on the internet. It is accurate and designed well for the job. Alexa also provides you with a worldwide ranking for free and it comes with many good things to use which include: the Alexa toolbar, Alexa widget, you can make posts regularly through it, use it for social media / advertising and sharing :)
Alexa is pure junk and represents no real figures, anyone who uses it doesn't have any traffic
The Alexa SEO tools are least useful SEO tools. The service is the most easy to game and produces terribly inaccurate results. You can boost your own meaningless rankings by installing the Alexa Toolbar and visiting your own website frequently. And many spammers who attempt to sell advertising at inflated prices do exactly that.
Spend your money on other SEO tools instead IMHO.
Awe, why did you guys kill the comedy in this thread :(
I think alexa giving previous three months data analysis.