Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 141 to 158 of 158
  1. #141
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2 View Post
    Ik heb dat al gedaan en ik heb niets gehoord. Naast het feit dat het volkomen belachelijk is, vind ik het niet leuk om te zien dat je van lxbetpartners bent, wat betekent dat je deel uitmaakt van het bedrijf en dus dezelfde strategie hebt en dezelfde formuleringen gebruikt als de "beveiligingsafdeling".


    Conslusie: ik heb precies gedaan wat er werd gevraagd, meerdere keren en het was genoeg.

    Dear Amsterdam2,

    Please, specify if you sent all nessecary documents that Security Service needs?

  2. #142
    Amsterdam2 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    310/5000

    Ik ben al 40 jaar bookmaker in Nederland, maar heb nog nooit dergelijke oplichters meegemaakt als 1xbet. Ik krijg ook 18.000 euro. maar ik kan fluiten voor mijn geld. deed alles waar ze om vroeg. maar kreeg nul komma nul. dat die oplichters kunnen doorgaan is een groot mysterie voor mij


    310/5000
    I have been a bookmaker in the Netherlands for 40 years but have never experienced such scammers as 1xbet. I also get 18,000 euros. but I can whistle for my money. did everything she asked for. but got zero comma zero. that those scammers can keep going on is a big mystery to me

  3. #143
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,702
    Thanks
    2,000
    Thanked 2,381 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Default

    Aren't they (supposedly) blocking NL traffic?

  4. #144
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    You are in NL, so do they? The AMs have no clue. I would like to know.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  5. #145
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam2 View Post
    310/5000

    Ik ben al 40 jaar bookmaker in Nederland, maar heb nog nooit dergelijke oplichters meegemaakt als 1xbet. Ik krijg ook 18.000 euro. maar ik kan fluiten voor mijn geld. deed alles waar ze om vroeg. maar kreeg nul komma nul. dat die oplichters kunnen doorgaan is een groot mysterie voor mij


    310/5000
    I have been a bookmaker in the Netherlands for 40 years but have never experienced such scammers as 1xbet. I also get 18,000 euros. but I can whistle for my money. did everything she asked for. but got zero comma zero. that those scammers can keep going on is a big mystery to me
    Dear Amsterdam2,
    Please, refine the date of sending your documents by physical mail. We will ask the Security Service of the status of your verification

  6. #146
    adler63 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    July 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    If 1xbet declines your withdrawal but you can still make bets, then why don't you just arb your money out of there to another sportsbook or betting exchange which is more reliable? It doesn't even have to be a positive arb, it can also be a negative arb. Now by a negative arb you will obviously lose a small percentage of your money (if you cannot find any positive arbs), but which is better? Playing around with them for months, or just quickly getting out of the situation by losing a small percentage?
    If you don't know what arbitrage is, then do a search on Google.

  7. #147
    bac1PLayer is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    July 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I am having the same issues with 1xBet where all my withdrawal requests are being rejected due to security. I do not play sports bets I am only playing Live Casino
    here is the reason why my request was rejected

    The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal sum(s) do not correspond to sum(s) of placed bets (to be able to withdraw funds you must place bets with 1.1 odds or higher in the amount of your last deposit). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the last deposit.

    my deposit was $287 and my balance now is $425 total bets placed over $700

  8. #148
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,702
    Thanks
    2,000
    Thanked 2,381 Times in 1,277 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    You are in NL, so do they? The AMs have no clue. I would like to know.

    Nope, but when I try with a VPN with Dutch IP I get a message that Netherlands is blocked.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (26 July 2019)

  10. #149
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bac1PLayer View Post
    I am having the same issues with 1xBet where all my withdrawal requests are being rejected due to security. I do not play sports bets I am only playing Live Casino
    here is the reason why my request was rejected

    The security department reserves the right to decline withdrawal requests if deposit or withdrawal sum(s) do not correspond to sum(s) of placed bets (to be able to withdraw funds you must place bets with 1.1 odds or higher in the amount of your last deposit). Criteria for withdrawal approval is the amount of bets placed within the last deposit.

    my deposit was $287 and my balance now is $425 total bets placed over $700
    Dear bac1Player,
    could you please send me your account ID? I will make a request to the Security Service concerning your issue

  11. #150
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adler63 View Post
    If 1xbet declines your withdrawal but you can still make bets, then why don't you just arb your money out of there to another sportsbook or betting exchange which is more reliable? It doesn't even have to be a positive arb, it can also be a negative arb. Now by a negative arb you will obviously lose a small percentage of your money (if you cannot find any positive arbs), but which is better? Playing around with them for months, or just quickly getting out of the situation by losing a small percentage?
    If you don't know what arbitrage is, then do a search on Google.
    Apparently you do not know what arbitrage is, but you would need to use your hear to understand it (not the G).
    With arbitrage and allegedly moving money out of sportsbook that refuses payout, you do the most stupid thing you can do in such situation. Because there is still the chance you will keep winning on the side where you want to lose.

    I have read this strategy during last 15 years and before I will write the strategy 2.0, I will write you down why that is even more stupid.

    People who suggest arbing out money suggest to bet on the other sportsbooks some very tiny odds and the highest on the no-pay book. Underarb something like 1.05 x 19. Which in the end causes that those fools end in approx 5% cases (in fact usually more because low odds nearly never have value) in bank 20x greater at the no pay book.

    So.. no. Strategy of arbing out is a strategy of degenerate gambler.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (29 July 2019), Gone2 (27 July 2019)

  13. #151
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 167 Times in 109 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adler63 View Post
    If 1xbet declines your withdrawal but you can still make bets, then why don't you just arb your money out of there to another sportsbook or betting exchange which is more reliable? It doesn't even have to be a positive arb, it can also be a negative arb. Now by a negative arb you will obviously lose a small percentage of your money (if you cannot find any positive arbs), but which is better? Playing around with them for months, or just quickly getting out of the situation by losing a small percentage?
    If you don't know what arbitrage is, then do a search on Google.
    If the amount is small and can be bet on a single bet, this should work. Just bet on the underdog at 1xBet and bet the opposite at another sportsbook so that the expected winnings at each sportsbook are roughly the same.
    If the underdog wins, then repeat until you lose the bet on the underdog.
    "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

  14. #152
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider1973 View Post
    If the amount is small and can be bet on a single bet, this should work. Just bet on the underdog at 1xBet and bet the opposite at another sportsbook so that the expected winnings at each sportsbook are roughly the same.
    If the underdog wins, then repeat until you lose the bet on the underdog.
    Are you serious? I just wrote above this is the worst thing you can do after you decided to do another worst thing.

    I can not believe this.

    It is apparent that if you have no-pay book, this retarded strategy is an analogy of martingale of simple straight bets on the other book.

    If you have odds like 20 and they do not want to pay you 1000, then after 1 losing bet on underdog you will be owed 20,000 (and you added 19K from your pocket).

    After 2 losing bets on underdog, you will be owed 400,000, which they will not pay out ever, but yeah, maybe they will let you bet it on underdog, where you need 8M to cover the other side but even that will not solve anything if you lose.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  15. #153
    Strider1973's Avatar
    Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    267
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 167 Times in 109 Posts

    Default

    Sherlock, I have only limited knowledge of sports betting.

    I wrote that if "the amount is small" it should work.

    It's not like martingale where you have nearly 50%, it's a strategy where you have 95% win rate in your example. And he should do it just once or twice at maximum.

    So instead of not getting his funds anyway, he has a chance of 95% of getting them on the 1st bet, or a chance of 99.75% of getting them with 2 bets.

    But when I think about it... yes he has a small risk of losing more money (when he wins at 1xBet and cannot cash out the winnings, and loses at the other sportsbook). So yes, it's a gamble.
    "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider1973 For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (28 July 2019)

  17. #154
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    1,133
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Default

    The principle (and the death note) of martingale is not that it is 50-50, but that you simply make higher stakes after each loss, where you hope to make back the initial stake.

    What you keep writing is something that keep misleading. Yes you have 95% winning rate, but you already have to bet huge money on the other side and you risk that all the money will go to the other side, where you are facing 20x worse situation.

    If someone is so stupid and holds 1K at 1xbet and he will never be able to withdraw the money, why should he risk 20k hard earned money out of his pocket? In other words this "arbitrage system" says to people: if you were so stupid to bet at no-pay sportsbook, you have to go to other sportsbook and bet much bigger money on favorites (stupid bets generally). The bets on the other book are completely unrelated to 1xbet stakes, that are 100% virtual, because you will never be paid out.

    Why should someone who just lost lets say 1K Eur risk 20K Eur elsewhere is beyond my comprehension. It has nothing to do with sportsbetting or arbitrage, this case of "arbitrage" is not about arbitrage.

    Let's be honest, this is about human psychology and trying to make up loses with incredible risks. The lower the odds and the higher the stakes, the higher is the risk. That is the rule of betting. Low odds = higher stakes.

    When we talk about risky behavior of bettors, then this is case #1. This mindset is how most people go broke. You need only 2 favorites to lose in row and you go under the bridge (in case of rich people 3-4, only Bezos would make it to 5). And yes, those loses happen.

    Using the true 50-50 martingale in this situation is slightly better, because the way to go broke by "arbing out" takes more stakes and there is really a tiny chance that the bettor will realize meanwhile what incredibly foolish thing he does.

    I understand you do or did not get it until now, but I wrote why this principle is dangerous right above your post.

    tldr When sportsbook does not pay, just leave them the money and think about your life. Do not try to make up the loss ever.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Strider1973 (29 July 2019)

  19. #155
    Game Protect is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Game Protect currently assists the enforcement of around 15 1xbet.com and 1xbit.com claims.

    If you want to join the proceeding please submit your claim?

  20. #156
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Protect View Post
    Game Protect currently assists the enforcement of around 15 1xbet.com and 1xbit.com claims.

    If you want to join the proceeding please submit your claim?
    Hi! We will solve all the complaints and problems with pleasure. You can contact us by personal messages or e-mail, which is listed on the site in the "Contacts". We will help you resolve any issues related to 1xbet. Also, I want to clarify, that 1xbit has nothing to do with 1xbet. So, please, be free to contact us

  21. #157
    Game Protect is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Clark View Post
    Also, I want to clarify, that 1xbit has nothing to do with 1xbet. So, please, be free to contact us
    Game Protect has several proofs that 1xbet is operator of 1xbit!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Protect For This Useful Post:

    Gone2 (2 September 2019)

  23. #158
    Ashley Clark's Avatar
    Ashley Clark is online now Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2018
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Protect View Post
    Game Protect has several proofs that 1xbet is operator of 1xbit!
    Hi!
    We care about our reputation and are always happy to resolve any issue regarding the work with BC 1xBet. You can send all complaints and questions that you have about 1xBet and we will resolve them. Draw your attention again to the fact that 1xbit is beyond our control. Complaints about 1xBet you can send in personal messages or on our e-mail

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •