Jstarr465 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Anybody attending the FA Cup Final?

Im a big Man United fan and I wondered if anyone on here was also attending the final?

I will be posting a lot of content on the day to my blog too reddevilrants.com

stuart@affman is offline New Member
    Thanks

im not im afraid but it will be a great atmosphere, as your a big united fan, can I ask what your thoughts on this season are, especially the manager situation? each week I read different manager names being mentioned for next year and all the pundits have had their say but what do the fans actually think of him?

Jstarr465 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Based on feedback from my blog posts most fans want LVG gone now. Its not even that hes not doing well, he seems to have contributed to his own downfall. Playing numerous people out of position and changing formulas that are starting to work etc.

Most fans also seem to want Mourinho because they're panicking that Liverpool have Klopp, City have Pep and Spurs have Pochettino.

I personally want Pochettino but I genuinely believe that LVG will see out the last year of his deal...which is not the best news

stuart@affman is offline New Member
    Thanks

Pochettino would be great at united but if im honest I think he is building something very good at Spurs and not sure he'd want to leave currently. I would agree that I think he has contributed to his own failure by being so arrogant and cold. it will be an interesting story to watch over the coming months and see what happens. Good Luck for the final.