I am Still Stuck With Window 7.......
I am Still Stuck With Window 7.......
I have a touch screen Windows 8 laptop, and love it. But without touch, it is a bit crappy. I downgraded my desktop to Windows 7.
Windozz?
What's Windozz? :eyebrow:
For those that used it for a bit of time, didn't you find irritating the wrapping around your programs. I use 7 in classic style, in fact ever since 98 SE I've always used classic style.
I found a few programs while I was giving 8 a try, to remove or make the wrapping transparent, but still bugged once on a while. Like for example Classic Windows Media Player Home Cinema, is fine the way it is. Why does it have to have a wrapping border around the whole program that matches the theme or the taskbar...
BTW congratulations to StarDocks (best know for WindowsBlinds) who took advantage of the missing button and sold over 3 million licenses (5$ -50$) a piece and made some millions of the air.
I have been on Windows 8 for a good 6 months or so and initially I hated it, but then figured I need to give it a chance and give me a chance to find my way around it....which I did... and I can still say I dislike it intently.....