Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86
  1. #1
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Cool Anything & everything to do with boxing here - news & fight dates.

    Ok first thing to do is subscribe.

    27th October Saturday.
    Sofia, Bulgaria

    Kubrat Pulev vs Hughie Fury

    TV - Channel 5/HD (UK) - RTL Croatia - Diema Sport 2HD - ESPN USA Plus

    Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Hackney Wick, London, United Kingdom



    John Ryder vs Andrey Sirotkin
    Ted Cheeseman vs Asinia Byfield
    Isaac Chamberlain vs Luke Watkins

    TV - Diema Sport/HD Match! TV/HD - OSN Sports 2 HD Action - PolSatSport fight HD - Sky Sports Action UK/HD - Sky Sports Main Event/HD

    Madison Square Garden Theater, New York, New York, USA

    Daniel Jacobs vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko

    TV -
    USA HBO, Latin America: Canal Space, Panama Cable Onda Sports - Sky Sports Main Event HD (UK)


    Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora will most likely not be happening now (PPV event)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    mediamanoz (24 February 2019)

  3. #2
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Tyson Fury will be on the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast on Thursday 10pm GMT UK. Will be streamed live on Youtube so haters and fans tune in and enjoy. Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder December 1st - Staples Center, Los Angeles,America live and exclusive on ShowTime PPV (USA) and BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  4. #3
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    525
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 206 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    D. Wilder just beat Luis Ortiz. He will beat T. Fury by knockout.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewt For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (24 October 2018)

  6. #4
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewt View Post
    D. Wilder just beat Luis Ortiz. He will beat T. Fury by knockout.
    I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion Matthew? Keeping in mind Ortiz was 49 years old. Remember Tyson Fury is 6f 9inches with a 85 inch reach & very good boxing skills, he has lineal champion status. Windmill Wilder does have a punchers chance also I find his fights against Malik Scott & Gerald Washington extremely interesting (tall fighters) Suggestion here and there they went down easily.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    mediamanoz (24 February 2019), Pick7 (19 October 2019)

  8. #5
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    525
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 206 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    Just 'cause L. Ortiz' nickname is King Kong. Mostly hype, but Fury blames the Jews for killing Jesus.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewt For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (1 November 2018)

  10. #6
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewt View Post
    Just 'cause L. Ortiz' nickname is King Kong. Mostly hype, but Fury blames the Jews for killing Jesus.
    Elie Seckbach not reportttinnngg Tyson threw him out yesterday called him a wa*ker and told him to fook off. It's great that you're a casual boxing fan.

    Kubrat Pulev vs Hughie Fury fight will be interesting (Winner gets Duckua) the ring-walk is set for 9.15pm UK time, tomorrow.
    Last edited by blobby500; 26 October 2018 at 11:18 am. Reason: .
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    matthewt (26 October 2018)

  12. #7
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    Elie Seckbach not reportttinnngg Tyson threw him out yesterday called him a wa*ker and told him to fook off. It's great that you're a casual boxing fan.

    Kubrat Pulev vs Hughie Fury fight will be interesting (Winner gets Duckua) the ring-walk is set for 9.15pm UK time, tomorrow.
    You create a thread to talk about boxing and anyone who has an opinion that is different to yours you call them a 'casual'

    Need to start accepting that people have different views than yours or end this thread.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

    matthewt (26 October 2018)

  14. #8
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    You create a thread to talk about boxing and anyone who has an opinion that is different to yours you call them a 'casual'

    Need to start accepting that people have different views than yours or end this thread.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If I think you are wrong or right I will say so. If you can't take it don't participate. And change 'casual' to 'proper casual'. Think I might start talking about Joe Calzaghe next.

    You are privileged to have someone like Tyson Fury who speaks the truth and has the cojones to fight someone in their own backyard i.e Wladimir Klitschko (Unbeaten for 10 years plus) and now Deontay Wilder and highly embarrassed to have a heavyweight champion (paper champion at that) in Anthony Duckua who is scared to face an American fighter like Deontay Wilder in America. I don't think Duckua can handle the intense pressure and magnitude of the occasion. How you beat Duckua just look at the 6th round of the Wladimir Klitschko fight, Wladimir dropped Duckua and he had this funny goofy face that he made. Hopefully tonight in Sofia, Bulgaria the cherry picking will stop and December 1st.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  15. #9
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    If I think you are wrong or right I will say so. If you can't take it don't participate. And change 'casual' to 'proper casual'. Think I might start talking about Joe Calzaghe next.

    You are privileged to have someone like Tyson Fury who speaks the truth and has the cojones to fight someone in their own backyard i.e Wladimir Klitschko (Unbeaten for 10 years plus) and now Deontay Wilder and highly embarrassed to have a heavyweight champion (paper champion at that) in Anthony Duckua who is scared to face an American fighter like Deontay Wilder in America. I don't think Duckua can handle the intense pressure and magnitude of the occasion. How you beat Duckua just look at the 6th round of the Wladimir Klitschko fight, Wladimir dropped Duckua and he had this funny goofy face that he made. Hopefully tonight in Sofia, Bulgaria the cherry picking will stop and December 1st.
    Yes, we are so lucky to have Tyson Fury, a racist, homophobic, drugs cheat. He is a shining example of what the sport needs.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  16. #10
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    Yes, we are so lucky to have Tyson Fury, a racist, homophobic, drugs cheat. He is a shining example of what the sport needs.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I've never seen him be racist and talking of being homophobic doesn't that mean scared of homosexual people? He never got done for drugs. And let me say this freedom of speech (the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty) is very important in this day and age, people are becoming what I call pu*syified.

    Check out this great recent interview of Brendan Schaub talking to Tyson Fury (Watch from 8minutes because Tyson tells you a little story about Anthony 'Duckua/Duckus' Joshua.
    https://youtu.be/n4Tw4HjYMWU?t=478
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  17. #11
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    I've never seen him be racist and talking of being homophobic doesn't that mean scared of homosexual people? He never got done for drugs. And let me say this freedom of speech (the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty) is very important in this day and age, people are becoming what I call pu*syified.

    Check out this great recent interview of Brendan Schaub talking to Tyson Fury (Watch from 8minutes because Tyson tells you a little story about Anthony 'Duckua/Duckus' Joshua.

    https://youtu.be/n4Tw4HjYMWU?t=478
    For someone who calls other people 'casuals' I'm amazed at your lack of knowledge. Just Google Tyson Fury and you will see the remarks he has made, the aplogies he has had to make and also the SPOTY controversy.

    Also he had a two year backdated drug ban for taking a banned steroid along with his brother who got completly outclassed again when he stepped up to world level on Saturday.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  18. #12
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    For someone who calls other people 'casuals' I'm amazed at your lack of knowledge. Just Google Tyson Fury and you will see the remarks he has made, the aplogies he has had to make and also the SPOTY controversy.

    Also he had a two year backdated drug ban for taking a banned steroid along with his brother who got completly outclassed again when he stepped up to world level on Saturday.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

    'Proper casual' don't you mean and I was referring to your boxing knowledge. I certainly don't need to Google anything about Tyson Fury, usually I get information off Youtube which every day passes is being censored and some blogs. The correct spelling of aplogies is 'apologies' you should know that, its a very simple word to spell. (Oh dear)

    He was never officially banned for taking performance enhancing drugs, this allegation could well be highly debatable and could have been legally contested. He has denied ever taking drugs to help boost his performance. What I do know is the boxing authorities didn't like him taking the drug cocaine.

    At the weekend Kubrat Pulev UD Hughie Fury in Sofia, Bulgaria and again I will say Jamie you are a 'proper casual', let me explain why, its very simple, Kubrat Pulev never ever as you say 'outclassed' Hughie Fury, You did notice Hughie was cut near to the eye? 4 weeks before the fight Martin Bakole originally cut Hughie Fury's eye, Peter Fury wanted to postpone the fight but couldn't due to missing out on an IBF mandatory shot against Anthony 'Duckus/Duckua' Joshua this hampered his performance. The boxing community has been questioning why the 37 year old Pulev looked in 'great shape'.

    Brendan Schaub interviewed Tyson Fury and the 8 minute mark is highly interesting & enjoyable, it shows how scared Anthony Joshua is of Tyson 2Fast Fury. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Tw4HjYMWU
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (31 October 2018), matthewt (30 October 2018)

  20. #13
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    You know your argument is getting thin when you are commenting on spelling when using app and have a few spare minutes not really concerned with spelling.

    And again he accepted a two year back dated ban for taking banned steroids. Why cant you grasp that. HE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING.

    And for Saturday, yes heard all the excuses about his eye. They where dismissed by the majority of the experts. Same problen when Hughie fought Parker, all he can do is try and throw a big right hand that you can see coming from a mile away. Can't land a punch to save his life.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

    matthewt (1 November 2018)

  22. #14
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    You know your argument is getting thin when you are commenting on spelling when using app and have a few spare minutes not really concerned with spelling.

    And again he accepted a two year back dated ban for taking banned steroids. Why cant you grasp that. HE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING.

    And for Saturday, yes heard all the excuses about his eye. They where dismissed by the majority of the experts. Same problen when Hughie fought Parker, all he can do is try and throw a big right hand that you can see coming from a mile away. Can't land a punch to save his life.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    You know if we were going to box I would have the mental edge over you (already have won), must be a little embarrassed that I pointed out your spelling mistake. My advice don't use technology. Too much use of technology makes you thick and stupid.

    There is an IFL TV interview with Tyson Fury where he categorically denies taking performance enhancement drugs. My suggestion is pop over to the UKAD website and read the ''Final Report'' and you will have a different opinion instead of 'Why can't you grasp that' and 'HE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING' (shouting won't get you nowhere)

    As for Hughie Fury he will come again the blokes only 24 years old. Instead of 14 week training camps they will cut back and do 9 week training camp, 14 weeks is excessive. Hughie can be more explosive just go and watch his fight against Sam Sexton (fantastic display). He looked tired and his punches were slow that's not the Hughie Fury I know. Cut eye does hinder your performance that's common sense really.

    Please go and read the UKAD final report I will be waiting in anticipation.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  23. #15
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Changing people's names and calling people thick and stupid, not sure if there is any age verification on this site but you sound around 15 years old.

    I have just read the report, he was banned for two years backdated for taking 'nandrolone' simple. Not sure what is not to get.

    However I now agree if Tyson Fury said he didn't cheat then we must beleive him off course. Same as we must beleive every other person who swears blind they didn't do anything wrong when caught taking drugs.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

    matthewt (1 November 2018)

  25. #16
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    Changing people's names and calling people thick and stupid, not sure if there is any age verification on this site but you sound around 15 years old.

    I have just read the report, he was banned for two years backdated for taking 'nandrolone' simple. Not sure what is not to get.

    However I now agree if Tyson Fury said he didn't cheat then we must beleive him off course. Same as we must beleive every other person who swears blind they didn't do anything wrong when caught taking drugs.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If age verification existed on GPWA i'm sure the algorithms would pick up something simple like a 13 year old who couldn't spell correctly, so it wouldn't bode well for the said individual. I suppose they would end up on the front page of the GPWA magazine.

    You still haven't read the UKAD Final Report in full, properly. I highly suggest you start with (D) that is quite an interesting statement. Listen, I will tell you now UKAD, VADA & USADA are all corrupt organisations, they can be bought.

    Talking of drugs didn't Mr Anthony Joshua aka Duckua/Duckus get caught selling drugs? You know for someone who's suppose to be a role model, it sure doesn't look good and as for the humble act that's just for the casuals. Only person to test Joshua and get a reaction is Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller, Joshua's response was full of bad language. Shut the f*ck up, he said - little bi*ch was thrown in there for good measure and when he (AJ) comes face-to-face with the Furious One, Tyson Fury, Tyson WILL get a reaction out of Anthony 'Duckua' Joshua like you've never ever seen before.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 November 2018), matthewt (1 November 2018)

  27. #17
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Dillian Whyte vs Dereck 'I give away 25% to David Haye' Chisora - December 22nd - TV - Sky Sports Box Office PPV (UK)

    Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton - December 22nd - TV - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) (Probably the more interesting of the two)

    3rd November (This Saturday)
    World Boxing Super Series

    Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

    Ryan Burnett vs Nonito Donaire
    Josh Taylor vs Ryan Martin

    TV - World Boxing Super Series Website/Youtube/Facebook - Arena Sport 2HD (Cro) - Arena Sport 4 (Serbia) - Diema Sport HD - MATCH! Boets - MATCH! Planeta - TVP Sport/HD (Poland) - VOOsport World 2

    10th November
    Manchester Arena (formerly M.E.N Arena), Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom

    Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew

    TV - Sky Sports Box Office PPV (UK) - Panama Cable Onda Sports
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  28. #18
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default This is a real kick in the teeth especially the comments section.

    Dillian Whyte: I HATE Anthony Joshua for DRUG DEALING & STEROID USING!
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  29. #19
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I will post TV listings for this fight when available. Leading up to the fight you will see more documentaries & interviews.

    Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury | December 1 Promo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWrJvzq0Ob8

    Tyson Fury on Mental Health & Recovery | Full Interview | SHOWTIME Boxing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5qTvdFFW8c

    ALL ACCESS: Wilder vs. Fury Teaser | Premieres November 17th
    https://youtu.be/axzNyLK6HrQ

    No Filter Boxing full Wilder v Fury documentary | Behind the scenes in their training camps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YvV-36aTc
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to blobby500 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 November 2018)

  31. #20
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I am personally recommending you tune in and watch Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew on Saturday, November 10th (GMT UK)
    Usyk is the Undisputed Cruiserweight champion and won the Muhammad Ali trophy beating Gassiev in the World Boxing Super Series Final.

    TV - Diema Sport HD - Inter (Ukraine) - Kwese Sports 1 HD - OSN Sports 2 HD Action - Polsat Sport HD - RMC Sport 1 HD (France) - RMC Sport 4K UHD - Sky Sports Box Office HD - Sport 2 (Czech/Svk) HD - Sport 2 (Hungary) - ViaSport+ HD (Norge)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •