Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86
  1. #41
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    870
    Thanks
    818
    Thanked 387 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS - Tyson Fury headed to ESPN. Signed a MASSIVE 80 MILLION ($100 MILLION) deal. Also done a deal with Bob Arum - Top Rank.

    Fury seems like a good guy and gives quite a lot to charity. Hope they sort out the 're match with Wilder and then a fight with AJ later on in the year
    bettingworx.com - latest betting app reviews & guides for Android, iOS & mobile.
    androidbettingappguide.co.uk - Reviews, download guides & info for betting apps on Android devices
    bettingapps365com - Dedicated Android app store for all gambling apps
    bingoappguide.co.uk - Reviews & guides for all real money bingo apps
    appsdeapuestas.es | app-scommesse.com | pokerappguide.com | gamble-usa.com

  2. #42
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Anthony Joshua Given Therapeutic Use Exemption For Testosterone - Miller said this in the press conference yesterday (Dear oh dear)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  3. #43
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Saturday 23, February 2019 (Results)
    O2 Arena, Greenwich, London, United Kingdom

    James DeGale L Chris Eubank Jr
    Joe Joyce W Bermane Stiverne
    Lee Selby W Omar Douglas

    Minneapolis Armory, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

    Anthony Dirrell W Avni Yildirim
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  4. #44
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Saturday 16, March 2019
    AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas, USA

    Errol Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia (Main Event)
    David Benavidez vs J'Leon Love
    Charles Martin vs Gregory Corbin

    TV Sat - USA FOX PPV, Panama Telemetro Channel 13, ITV4 (UK) - BeIN Sports France 2 HD
    Check your local TV listings for this boxing event and enjoy & don't forget to buy that extra EXTRA food & drink Saturday morning.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  5. #45
    pokeraussie's Avatar
    pokeraussie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 183 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    Anthony Joshua Given Therapeutic Use Exemption For Testosterone - Miller said this in the press conference yesterday (Dear oh dear)
    Isn't that what people who have been abusing steroids need to do because the body can't produce testosterone on its own anymore?

  6. #46
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Saturday 15, June 2019
    Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

    Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

    TV - BT Sport 1 HD (UK) - ESPN+ (USA)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  7. #47
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    Saturday 15, June 2019
    Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

    Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

    TV - BT Sport 1 HD (UK) - ESPN+ (USA)
    who?

    Got to say that's a pretty random opponent to choose for Fury to go and headline in Vegas. Some random German guy who's never fought in US or anyone of note in world boxing.

  8. #48
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Cool Boxing - Terence 'Bud' Crawford vs Amir 'King' Khan

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    who?

    Got to say that's a pretty random opponent to choose for Fury to go and headline in Vegas. Some random German guy who's never fought in US or anyone of note in world boxing.
    AJ vs Miller is much much worse - Miller is a big FAT doughnut.

    Saturday 20, April 2019
    Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA

    Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

    TV - BT Sport Box Office HD (UK) - ESPN PPV (USA) - Panama Telemetro Channel 13
    Check your local TV listings for this epic fight coming up fight fans and enjoy.
    Last edited by blobby500; 3 April 2019 at 6:09 am. Reason: .
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  9. #49
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Saturday 13, April 2019
    Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

    Claressa Shields vs Christina Hammer

    TV - BoxNation (UK) - Showtime (USA) (Main Event)
    Samuel Peter vs Mario Heredia
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  10. #50
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    AJ vs Miller is much much worse - Miller is a big FAT doughnut.

    Saturday 20, April 2019
    Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA

    Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

    TV - BT Sport Box Office HD (UK) - ESPN PPV (USA) - Panama Telemetro Channel 13
    Check your local TV listings for this epic fight coming up fight fans and enjoy.
    At least Miller is known in US, not a great defence but I can see the point to build Joshua's profile in US.

    Crawford vs Khan, I won't be buying, not going to be staying up for it. Khan has missed a trick by not fighting Kell Brook imo, would have done good numbers in the UK and he's got little to no chance against Crawford.

  11. #51
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    At least Miller is known in US, not a great defence but I can see the point to build Joshua's profile in US.

    Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan, I won't be buying, not going to be staying up for it. Khan has missed a trick by not fighting Kell Brook imo, would have done good numbers in the UK and he's got little to no chance against Crawford.
    WTF am I hearing? Miller is known in the US WTF - no he ain't. Jim you are a casual. Miller fights on that crappy mobile app 'dazn'. Miller is not well known in America. BT will up the promotion for Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan by advertising during Man Utd's game against West Ham this evening and Champions League Tuesday & Wednesday and there getting their act together when it comes to social media. April 20th Saturday morning I'm buying that little bit extra extra food & drink for the fight and maybe a bottle of white wine. (Enjoy the fight)
    Last edited by blobby500; 14 April 2019 at 4:08 am. Reason: .
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  12. #52
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobby500 View Post
    WTF am I hearing? Miller is known in the US WTF - no he ain't. Jim you are a casual. Miller fights on that crappy mobile app 'dazn'. Miller is not well known in America. BT will up the promotion for Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan by advertising during Man Utd's game against West Ham this evening and Champions League Tuesday & Wednesday and there getting their act together when it comes to social media. April 20th Saturday morning I'm buying that little bit extra extra food & drink for the fight and maybe a bottle of white wine. (Enjoy the fight)
    I am a casual? Lol, been watching boxing for the last 25 years.

    Miller is American FFS. I was making the comparison between that and who Fury was fighting. You sound like a bit of an elitist, I noticed on your profile you have : "BIOGRAPHY

    Boxing fan + casuals are funny they buy anything."

    Funny that.
    By the sounds of it you're the casual if anything, going on about buying a fight with a washed up Khan making his last pennies in America.
    Last edited by RacingJim; 14 April 2019 at 6:41 am.

  13. #53
    JamieG1981's Avatar
    JamieG1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 136 Times in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    I am a casual? Lol, been watching boxing for the last 25 years.

    Miller is American FFS. I was making the comparison between that and who Fury was fighting. You sound like a bit of an elitist, I noticed on your profile you have : "BIOGRAPHY

    Boxing fan + casuals are funny they buy anything."

    Funny that.
    By the sounds of it you're the casual if anything, going on about buying a fight with a washed up Khan making his last pennies in America.
    Look back through the thread Jim, if anyone disagrees with him he calls them a casual. All very childish, don't see the need for this thread if all he is going to do is call people 'casual' if they disagree with you.

    My two cent is the heavyweight division is a shambles at the moment, all promoters are trying to protect their fighters. Tyson Fury gave it the big one saying he doesn't care about money and only wants to fight the best yet now is back to fighting bums for money.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JamieG1981 For This Useful Post:

    RacingJim (14 April 2019)

  15. #54
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,856
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 838 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG1981 View Post
    Look back through the thread Jim, if anyone disagrees with him he calls them a casual. All very childish, don't see the need for this thread if all he is going to do is call people 'casual' if they disagree with you.

    My two cent is the heavyweight division is a shambles at the moment, all promoters are trying to protect their fighters. Tyson Fury gave it the big one saying he doesn't care about money and only wants to fight the best yet now is back to fighting bums for money.
    Yep also seems very weird to come on a gambling affiliate marketing forum and only post about boxing, never actually discuss gambling affiliate marketing at all and then start throwing babyish insults at people when they comment on the boxing stuff. Strange.

    Think I'll stick to the Boxrec forums for my boxing chat. Some decent lads on there and if you started shouting 'casual' at everyone who disagreed with you on there you'd get roasted.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to RacingJim For This Useful Post:

    JamieG1981 (15 April 2019)

  17. #55
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    26,792
    Thanks
    1,822
    Thanked 7,655 Times in 4,831 Posts

    Default

    While the majority of discussions at the GPWA are predominantly surrounding marketing and other top industry issues, we felt that this discussion that surrounded the specifics of boxing, the matches and the fighters themselves was a good fit and allowed those who are fight fans to debate their favorites a little.

    We ask everyone involved in or reading this thread to remember to keep it civil and not allow any discussions or disagreement to degrade into personal attacks.

    blobby500, looking back on the history of this thread, we have to agree that your method of calling anyone who disagrees with you a casual is not the best direction forward. Please keep in mind that it is natural to have a number of different opinions on the fighters, and who would win certain fights, how may rounds etc. After all, healthy debate and the differences of opinion will be enjoyed by many, as this thread is for all who would like to read and participate and should not be considered to be controlled by any one person.

    I personally rather enjoy to sit down and watch a really good fight, don't do it often enough, but do not follow enough fighters close enough to form strong opinions in advance of many of the fights, and some may say that makes me a casual observer, but no need to assign any kind of label.

    None of that would stop me from forming an opinion at times or picking my favorite for any specific fight I was preparing to watch, and others should be afforded the same allowances.

    Rick
    Universal4

  18. #56
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    BREAKING: Heavyweight contender Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller has tested positive for the banned substance GW1516.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  19. #57
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Saturday 27, April 2019
    Wembley Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom

    BIG Heavyweight fight - (Dubois wins he will call out Joshua)

    Daniel Dubois vs Richard Lartey

    TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD - BT Sport 4K UHD - ESPN+ (USA) - MATCH! Boets - MAX Sport 1 HD Bulgaria - S Sport 2 HD (Turkey) - SportKlub5 (Croatia) - SportKlub 5 (Serbia) - SportKlub 5 (Slovenia)
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  20. #58
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz London Press Conference + boxing fight dates.

    Plenty of fights coming up in the near future.
    Joe Joyce vs Alexander Ustinov & Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi - 18th May.
    Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman - July 20th
    Charlo-Harrison II
    Errol Spence-Shawn Porter

    Yesterdays Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz London Press Conference for the June 15th MGM Grand Las Vegas showdown. Winner could face Dillian Whyte for the WBC's 'diamond belt'.
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  21. #59
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Cool Heavyweight Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale - May 18th

    Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale May 18th

    TV Sat - beIN Sports France 2 HD - beIN Sports HK 2 HD - beIN Sports Malaysia HD - DAZN Deutsch [$] (geo/r) - DAZN Italia [$] (geo/R) - DMAX Turkiye/ HD - Fox Sports 1 Brazil HD - RTL Croatia - Sky Sports Action HD (UK) - Sky Sports Mina Event HD (UK) - Sport 1 Israel HD - Supersport 1 ZA / HD - TSN Canada 2 /HD - ShowTime (USA)

    Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi & Joe Joyce vs Alexander Ustinov should be entertaining fights aswell so check your tv sat listings and enjoy.

    aj is running scared of Wilder especially when he makes comments about wanting a body on his record.
    Last edited by blobby500; 15 May 2019 at 8:34 am. Reason: Extra fights
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

  22. #60
    blobby500 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Anthony Joshua
    Who's the lineal heavyweight boxing champion of the world?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •