-
ATM
Today, after browsing through ReferBack, I found out about this program that you could use to receive commission via ATM instead of checks. It is a nice idea that you don't have to wait for the check and then wait for it to clear. But this ATM program (called PaySpark) seems odd. Have you guys ever heard of or used PaySpark? The reason I say odd is because they have very little information on their site, and in the brochure, it says you must send a government ID and a utility bill to the company, which is based in Lebanon. And on the Web, there are many Russian sites promoting this company. I don't want to seem racist, but this sounds like a scam to get your personal information. Any good/bad experiences, comments?
-
I use Payspark for my commission payments from Referback and the other casinos that support it and I have never had a problem. It is extremely convenient for me being from the UK as I dont have the wait the several weeks it can take my bank to clear a non UK cheque.
Payspark used to be called Infinia - it is also known as The Gaming Card which allows you to make deposits at the casinos that use Proc Cyber.
Proc Cyber themselves issue cheques from the Bank of the Lebanon - amongst other places and I have never had problems with them either - my bank clear them in less than 7 days unless some US banks cheques which can take up to 6 weeks
-
You people sure know a lot about everything. :)
To signup with PaySpark you have to send an email request to ReferBack, correct? I assume they send you a link to an application (name, address, etc.), but didn't you worry (identity theft, etc.) when you had to send a government ID and utility bills to these people?
Out of curiosity, how do rank ReferBack to Gambling Federation? I know a person could signup to both, but if you had only one choice, which one would it be?
-
Hi Pam,
Just curious, do you know which bank the ATM card was issued by? Most ATM cards used for such purposes are issued by Latvian banks: Lateko, Parex, etc... however they charge crazy percentages for ATM withdrawals.
And another question: Did you have to send your identification papers in order to receive the card?
Thank you in advance,
Vlad
-
Hi Vlad
I had the card when it was Infinia - it was issued to me by Referback on request - I had to send no ID then. When it changed to Payspark I had to fax a copy of my drivers license to meet the banking requirements.
Looking at my card it is issued by L&G Bank SAL
customer support numbers on it are US 1 800 471 3289
UK 0800 917 6830
Hope this helps
Pam
-
Also, if your in the U.S., you can sign-up with PrePaidATM and
some of the casinos will deposit your earnings directly into your
PrePaid ATM account, and you can withdraw at a local ATM.
Their is a $1 fee, I think to withdraw through them, but it
beats waiting a week or two for the check to arrive.
-
-
These cards and other payment system are good for small payments but if you've got $1000+ coming to you then I'd opt for a wire every time even if they charged me.
-
Good point Croup - I can only withdraw $500 per day with my Payspark
-
Oh wow - it's $1500/day max for Payspark here in the US. They must change it for different countries?
-
I guess that is so, many British banks limit cash machine withdrawals to £250 GBP :( so being able to withdraw $500 is a bit of a luxury for me :LOL:
-
You also have to consider the exchange rate give by these cards which is generally worse than a wire.
-
I use Payspark too and have really found it a timesaver to receive payments. BTW Casino Rewards also offers payments by Payspark.
Pam, I am able to withdraw £500/day from my Payspark card.
chalkoutline
-
Lol Chalk you are right - its been a loooooooong day :LOL: I am so accustomed to working dollars, I type the $ sign without thinking. Sorry I did mean £'s :LOL: :oops:
-
Pam,
Thanks for the reply.
I am asking this because we have an option to offer payments to ATM card that has no daily withdrawal limit. BUT in order to get the ATM, we need to ask a copy of passport, plus the bank takes $20/year service fee and 1% tras. fee for withdrawals.
Another drawback is that we can't show real-time balance. Its always delayed by a couple of days.
Do you think such ATM card payments would be an alternative for some affiliates?
Vlad
-
i need buy payspark card+account
who can sell to me?
-
You need an invitation casanova76, speak to one of your affiliate managers
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-
how can i get invitation ?
give me some affiliate sites will give me invitation
-
Ask affiliate managers at Microgaming programs.
If a program you are currently working with offers it as a payment method, you can ask them.
If none of the programs you work with use it as a payment method, you don't need one.
Rick
Universal4