Attention Aff Managers, About Customer Support and High Rollers
Hi and thanks for coming in,
I recently played enough at a casino to apparently have reached a level of VIP.
that's great that this is acknowledged but what I came away with was my intelligence being insulted ... though admittedly in a good way.
Let me explain further. When I started out contacting CS, I would get good service and I have no complaint and when I had played there considerably more I began to notice when I contacted CS that they had the time to ask how my day was? etc.
At first, I thought well maybe i have talked with this person in the past (apparently more than once) and then I noticed everybody was doing the same.
What should be done, since courtesy costs nothing, is everyone should be treated in the same friendly manner, from the start.
When I figured out what was going on, I was insulted (again, not in a terribly bad way) but all the same, now when someone asks me how my day is, I feel like answering that they can check off the niceties on their checklist, job well done.
High Rollers should receive special treatment in the area of actual business. Everybody should be treated in as friendly manner as possible.
Do you get the difference?