UTG
    UTG is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Beaffiliates.com steals players after regulation in Sweden

Beaffiliates.com have received a license in Sweden for Expekt.se. They have now decided to steal all affiliate players. I received this e-mail from them:

Dear affiliate,
    As you may know we are currently in the licensing process for the soon to be regulated Swedish market, launching January 1st, 2019. We will be entering the Swedish market with a license for the Expekt brand and a new website as of the 1st of January.
    To be able to properly evaluate the new marketplace and its specific conditions under the new regulation, a decision has been made to not proceed with Affiliation in this market at this point.
    As such, we ask you to, please, remove any brand communication, banners, texlinks and similar, for the above-mentioned brand and market.
    As per clause 3.7.1 of our Terms and Conditions, () we will pay commissions on all Active Player activity, up to the point the player account is closed. Once the player account is closed, there will be no further activity and you will therefore not earn any further Commission Fees on these specific players(). The accounts closure will take immediate effect on the 31st of December, from this point onwards, you will no longer receive any commission on any Expekt players.
    If you have any queries in regards to the above, please, do not hesitate to contact the affiliation team via affiliate@beaffiliates.com or through our form on http://beaffiliates.com/?page_id=10350/#contact-us .
    Best regards,
    The Beaffiliates Team
    I stopped promoting them many years ago due to their horrible reputation, but I guess that there might be some other affiliates here that are affected by this decision.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UTG For This Useful Post:

Triple7 (19 December 2018), universal4 (18 December 2018), Zuga (19 December 2018)

wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 1,007 Posts

If they are closing player accounts can it be called stealing?

UTG
    UTG is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    If they are closing player accounts can it be called stealing?
    If they are closing player accounts on Expekt.com (they have to since they dont have a license for .com in Sweden) to move the players to Expekt.se, then yes. I consider that stealing players from affiliates.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UTG For This Useful Post:

Triple7 (19 December 2018)

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,318 Posts

Beaffiliates.

I remember them leaving the Belgian market crying because affiliates didn't give them a fair chance.

Why would that have been...

John247 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

that's correct - they will not be re-tagging these players to their respective affiliates - so is the perfect loophole here - closing player accounts on .com and stop paying affiliates that sent them users there, while at the same time my guess is they will push these players back to create accounts on .se without paying anyone else a dime - so yeah, not fair at all

xamgooh is offline Private Member
    Thanks

It's terrible, and its the second time they do this.

Would recommend everyone to deny the next time they want an affiliate partnership in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by UTG View Post
    Beaffiliates.com have received a license in Sweden for Expekt.se. They have now decided to steal all affiliate players. I received this e-mail from them:

I stopped promoting them many years ago due to their horrible reputation, but I guess that there might be some other affiliates here that are affected by this decision.