Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Exclamation Best Casino Partner Casino's Relaunched... Really? Yah.. The van has been hit with...

    Have you been burned by BCP as well in the past?

    If so, better sit down first then count to ten after which you should take a breather before reading this:

    Who hasn't been affected by those crooks back in the days?

    In my personal situation: Best casino partner still owes me several tens of thousands of $$...

    As I know, I am not the only one, I wanted to share a few (vomitworthy) facts I came across lately:

    http:// mygocasino .eu - Looks familiar?
    http:// crazyslotsclub. com/ maybe?
    http:// goldencasinoclub. com then..
    http:// mygvcasino. eu ring a bell?

    (Obviously don't want to link to them, so take away the spaces and check their sites out!)

    In my humble opinion, these criminals are back in business, using the player's base WE got for them. I remember working 'blood sweat and tears' for them.. Thing is, they are back in bizniz. Making (probably a **** load of) cash, and so, I think, they should pay us all out.

    Anything we can do? I'm looking forward to all your answers on this!

    The antihacker
    (I Am also a casino affiliate who really cares about our industry and my colleague affiliates )

    PS: If we can't do anything, it may help to ROGUE the blue stinky cheese out of these madafakka's their casino sites.

    Burn 'em.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antihacker For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 September 2014), ocreditor (2 September 2014)

  3. #2
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Woops, title should not be 'van' but fan.

  4. #3
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    5,710
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,734
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 2,300 Posts

    Default

    Best Casino Partner are crooks just like Golden Palace casino.
    They stole my accounts, took hundreds of players !

    These companies used to be connected as I remember from couple of years ago, not sure if they are connected these days
    but I'm more than sure I'll never work with any of them again !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    antihacker (2 September 2014)

  6. #4
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 418 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Are you still using bestcasinopartners domain or is it new?

  7. #5
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    Are you still using bestcasinopartners domain or is it new?
    Me..? No.. But I think what you are trying to say: No, bestcasinopartner domain is not active on this (as far as I can see), the casinos don't HAVE an affiliate program, but, they don't need one, since they milked the living whooptidoo out of all of us, before they robbed us and closed down.

    We should make sure the internet knows not to gamble at these sites.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antihacker For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 September 2014), ocreditor (3 September 2014)

  9. #6
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Best Casino Partner are crooks just like Golden Palace casino.
    They stole my accounts, took hundreds of players !

    These companies used to be connected as I remember from couple of years ago, not sure if they are connected these days
    but I'm more than sure I'll never work with any of them again !
    They were yes, they seem to still be too. However, the problem is NO ONE does anything, they keep going their way, and not give a flying hoot.

    Cause, no one touches them. Crime DOES pay for these lowlife creeps.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antihacker For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 September 2014), ocreditor (3 September 2014)

  11. #7
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    1,997
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 1,005 Times in 615 Posts

    Default

    Nice catch and one of them won some award in 2012 too .We lost easy 6 figures from these guys same as Coins ,I got a nice watch from them which I guess they figure can be some compensation for screwing us over.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    antihacker (2 September 2014)

  13. #8
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinobonusguy View Post
    Nice catch and one of them won some award in 2012 too .We lost easy 6 figures from these guys same as Coins ,I got a nice watch from them which I guess they figure can be some compensation for screwing us over.
    Hello there casinobonusguy,

    Thanks for your input. The award DOES say it all, right? The watch came after the foekup? Or?

    You're not wearing the watch, are you? lol

    Clock or not: We must however make sure they get served their real award. People should know they are rogue.

    Show them how precious our time really is.

  14. #9
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    5,710
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,734
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 2,300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antihacker View Post
    ...

    Cause, no one touches them. Crime DOES pay for these lowlife creeps.
    An accurate description I must say, they are lowlife creeps, actually the lowest creeps you can find !

  15. #10
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    You're a few years too late. These sites aren't new. They were set up shortly after BCP did a runner and have been going for a couple of years now. Check them out on archive.org and you'll see that they have been up since 2012.

  16. #11
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    You're a few years too late. These sites aren't new. They were set up shortly after BCP did a runner and have been going for a couple of years now. Check them out on archive.org and you'll see that they have been up since 2012.
    Never too late my friend. Thanks for pointing out the archive.org

    Don't you think it is bad?

  17. #12
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    An accurate description I must say, they are lowlife creeps, actually the lowest creeps you can find !
    I wish we COULD find them..

  18. #13
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    Yes its bad, but what can you do? They aren't going to work out the commission owed then back pay you, me, and everyone else.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    antihacker (3 September 2014)

  20. #14
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    Yes its bad, but what can you do? They aren't going to work out the commission owed then back pay you, me, and everyone else.
    You are completely right.

    A few affiliates / webmasters here have quite some reach. Some attention towards them being criminal might help..

    Isn't it sad. Affiliates are always the lesser. No matter what. Aff companies are always protected.

    It is time, affiliates come with a TOS too.

  21. #15
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    You're a few years too late. These sites aren't new. They were set up shortly after BCP did a runner and have been going for a couple of years now. Check them out on archive.org and you'll see that they have been up since 2012.
    Funny,

    In 2012 they still had the no new usa or international players banner... Clearly the same organization.

  22. #16
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 661 Times in 290 Posts

    Default

    I agree it sucks and I have no doubt it is the same people. Many affiliates have known that they are crooks for a few years now. That horse has bolted. Sometimes you have to pick your battles and decide whether spending the time to chase up something like this is worth more than spending that same time on your own endeavours. They aren't working with affiliates so the effect of anything done on this forum is going to be minimal. Make sure you remember and if they ever come back and try it on with affiliates they can talk to the hand. Thats about the best you can do in this case.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    antihacker (3 September 2014), universal4 (4 September 2014)

  24. #17
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    I agree it sucks and I have no doubt it is the same people. Many affiliates have known that they are crooks for a few years now. That horse has bolted. Sometimes you have to pick your battles and decide whether spending the time to chase up something like this is worth more than spending that same time on your own endeavours. They aren't working with affiliates so the effect of anything done on this forum is going to be minimal. Make sure you remember and if they ever come back and try it on with affiliates they can talk to the hand. Thats about the best you can do in this case.
    You are (Again) completely right Muppet...

    This is not my main reason why I am on this forum, but I thought it might be interesting for others to know about.

    However, they should be rogued. Affiliates rogue sites. We have many big affiliates here who reach a lot of people. So, this could be something that could flow out of this post as a result. I am hoping people will rogue them. I might (as a hobby) do a few press releases to make known their criminal ways to those who would otherwise think it is a great place to gamble in.

    But, it would be like trying to mop on the ocean floor. I know.

    Thank you for your wise words. I appreciate it.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to antihacker For This Useful Post:

    Muppet (3 September 2014)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •