Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 238 Times in 190 Posts

    Default Best converting binary options brokers

    From a binary options affiliate standpoint who would you say performs best for you. I want some honest answers here as I have found conversions to sit around 10% or even less with some where as some it can be over 25% from initial signup to depositor. These numbers can be a little depressing but I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  2. #2
    tomgalanis is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 193 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaton2003 View Post
    From a binary options affiliate standpoint who would you say performs best for you. I want some honest answers here as I have found conversions to sit around 10% or even less with some where as some it can be over 25% from initial signup to depositor. These numbers can be a little depressing but I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this.
    That is pretty low Simon. Does that factor in no deposit bonuses? I'd imagine quite a bit of 'try it and see' traffic occurs in binary. Interesting to hear other peoples' experiences.

  3. #3
    bchaser is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    @Simon, another factor here I've noticed is consistency.
    There are brands that have consistent conversion and then brands that are completely volatile on the same traffic.
    I test different brands but its important for me to have some brokers that convert well and are consistent.

    Marc

  4. #4
    LottoRevenues.com is offline Non-Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Cyprus, Israel
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Might want to check out Bee Options, they are pretty new but are strong in conversions.

  5. #5
    woja is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LottoRevenues.com View Post
    Might want to check out Bee Options, they are pretty new but are strong in conversions.
    lol steer clear of Beeoptions.
    They used to be ok, but now they're really crappy:

    1) Their conversion rate is along the lines of 5%
    2) They charge $50 for each payment to affiliates and have a $500 min. payout
    3) Not only is their conversion rate really low but on top of that they have a minimum trade rule, meaning if you get 10 FTDs, at the end of the month they'll tell you 4 of them didn't trade enough and you'll only get paid for 6
    4) They're really slow with payments. I got paid today for March. 24th of the month is a bit late in my opinion.
    5) They're REALLY disorganized.

    Yeah, I'd basically recommend anyone other than Beeoptions. I dropped them last month just because they've turned so crap.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to woja For This Useful Post:

    Jokerman99 (25 April 2014)

  7. #6
    Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 247 Times in 145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LottoRevenues.com View Post
    Might want to check out Bee Options, they are pretty new but are strong in conversions.
    What is this based on? Are you shilling for them?

  8. #7
    RevSet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    We are seeing success with TradeRush, StockPair, and Banc De Binary. I know there's comments going around regarding non payment from Banc De Binary but they've paid us on several occasions. GoOptions was doing very well for us in the month of March however conversions dropped drastically in April. They used to convert pretty well and because of this, testings have continued in our network.

  9. #8
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 238 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Stockpair I have found strong from signup to depositor which is awesome but they do not accept US clients due to regulation. However Bee Options I do make money from but the conversion rate from signup to actual depositing customer is weak in number and I would expect something more. My other concern with them is that they experience intermittent tracking issues so I am concerned my traffic will count. I had an okay month with them last month but would like it to be better as I know the traffic I send is sound.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  10. #9
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 238 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Banc De Binary is a strong contender but never seen great conversions with them. They say it is my traffic but if this is the case surely my traffic will be weak elsewhere and overall it is not.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  11. #10
    optionrally is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi,
    i know that you have a lot of brokers like our self that give you the option of testing their conversion skills and team on a test basis with a 20-25% conversion guaranty and than you have no risk and still get the opportunity to discover strong converting brokers.

  12. #11
    annetrose's Avatar
    annetrose is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaton2003 View Post
    Banc De Binary is a strong contender but never seen great conversions with them. They say it is my traffic but if this is the case surely my traffic will be weak elsewhere and overall it is not.
    Dear Eaton! I consider that surely there are 2 factors that influence binary options convertion rate on the affiliation:
    - sales team is number 1 factor. Depending on how good they can convert traffic the affiliation for binary options may have up to 40% conversion rate
    -quality of traffic. It is extremely important to understand the audience of binary options and send traffic that will not consist of students or children that need some time for conversion or do not have money at all.

    As of my experience, we had a conversion rate of 37% one month, however it was the effort on both side: our sales people efforts and the good traffic from our affiliates...Just target the right audience and contact me for further information

  13. #12
    forexleo's Avatar
    forexleo is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    This is interesting to read. I am just launching a new site and had to make a decision on the brokers to use. Thanks for the thread!

  14. #13
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 238 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    Let me know how it goes and which brokers you feel are solid.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  15. #14
    jamie78john is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    What Binary options affiliate programs would you recommend? And what do you think about : 4Option, Banc De Binary, TopOption, Boss Capital

  16. #15
    MrBinaryAff's Avatar
    MrBinaryAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    What market? UK?

    Traderush/Boss Capital
    StockPair has decent traffic as I know
    24option
    uTrader - new, but really good website/conversion
    TopOption - good team

    I've heard Banc De Binary is not so good.

  17. #16
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 238 Times in 190 Posts

    Default

    I do well with StockPair, BDB (however signups have decreased lately), CiTrade and BeeOptions (conversions suck here though). Not worked with 4option nor had any joy with top option. I assume you mean 24option and not done well with them either.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  18. #17
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaton2003 View Post
    Let me know how it goes and which brokers you feel are solid.
    Yeahhhhh, we all would like to read your advice for the most trusted binary options brands.
    Thank you.
    Not most converting but most honest and trusted, please.

  19. #18
    Danstrik is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Its all depends on the sale team of course, and its better to work with few brokers and then after a while get the statistics and go from there

  20. #19
    secretaffiliate is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    What about 2015-- which binary options are convertind well in your opinion, despite bthe fact that all binary industry is in decline?

  21. #20
    MrBinaryAff's Avatar
    MrBinaryAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 231 Times in 188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by secretaffiliate View Post
    What about 2015-- which binary options are convertind well in your opinion, despite bthe fact that all binary industry is in decline?
    Where are the facts proving that binary options industry is in decline? I don't really see that yet.

    IQ Option is converting well and soon there will be new product Nenx in UK, which should go pretty well as well
    My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/

    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
    Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •