If you were a newer affiliate today with under 50 FTD a month which programs would you work with? Obviously Quotas is not affiliate friendly and risky to those having low traffic numbers .
Printable View
If you were a newer affiliate today with under 50 FTD a month which programs would you work with? Obviously Quotas is not affiliate friendly and risky to those having low traffic numbers .
Maybe it's an obvious answer, but RewardsAffiliates and Deckmedia spring to mind. Also, Moonwalkers (Winz), Slotland, Legend and LevelUp would be worth considering. I guess it depends on the target market.
I never heard of Moonwalkers or LevelUp !
Totally agree regarding the quotas. For sub-50 FTDs, I would prioritize programs with No Negative Carryover and No Activity Clauses in their T&Cs. Also, newer brands are often more flexible and 'hungry' for traffic than the established giants, so they might offer better support for smaller affiliates.
Deckmedia, Rewards Affiliates, Super Partners and Royal Partners come to mind very quickly.