Bestpaypartners goes to a forbidden page.
I wrote a Bestpaypartners since yesterday, but I have no answer.
Thank you.
Printable View
Bestpaypartners goes to a forbidden page.
I wrote a Bestpaypartners since yesterday, but I have no answer.
Thank you.
You can add Refilliates and Dendera to the list too!
I know. It's incredible. Affiliations do not send messages.
Seems like Rival cleanup
Interesting as I wondered about a few Rivals.
I also found that EndGame Affiliates is telling me my username and email address is not in their system.
Not sure it matters but
Emerald Affiliates (the old Irish Luck program which is really VIP Affiliate with 2 Rivals) let me log in
Simon Says let me log in
Vegas2Web let me login
RubyRoyal returned a dns error
Regal Affiliates let me log in
Pantasia let me log in
Lionslots let me log in
Be careful as some of them will not let you log in in two different tabs at the same time and once in a while will cross link with Pantasia...
Hmm I see a few of these I have not logged in in a while....lol
Rick
Universal4
He didn't reply to my skype message either.
Anthony, is that you can try to contact John?
Thank you ;)
To summarize, in addition to BestPayPartners, other Rivals that are down/missing/otherwise dead:
Dendera Affiliates (Forbidden)
Endgame affiliates comes up but claims neither my username nor my email address has an account (screw job for sure)
Refilliates (as per other affiliates)
RubyRoyal returned a dns error (Been down since last year)
Rick
Universal4
Ruby Royal I think is down for a year - it belonged to Revjet.
Thanks, I just ended up checking all the bookmarks I ended up having in the rival folder that I had not made a note of. (I will make a notation on that)
Rick
Universal4
The same group who are behind BestPayPartners and Driven Affiliates are the same guys who were behind Rome Casino, and we all know how that went....
I did get a hold of John. He said last payments will go out to affiliates.
If anyone does not get paid please let me know and I will follow up for you.
Yes they are closed. I did not get an explanation why you did not receive a notice. I don't have any particulars on what exactly happened.
I will see if I can get a time frame for payments.
I should really stop defending people from Israel who are making business from there.
Obviously it makes absolutely no sense.
At the end you will be disappointed.
They only steal your lifetime, and in reality they are not worth a Cent.
Two or three days ago I believed exactly in this case, that I am wrong and that I should continue to stay to him.
But now I will let him fall.
No, I am fed up with all these gangster buildings in Israel or so called "offices" in the sleeping room at home, where guys without character are making online casino business under false flag.
Leopold
Hello Josy,
I am not able to receive something from Bestpaypartners, because I never signed-up for the program.
It's enough for me to read all these payment and communication issues.
Even if a program only contains one or two people or is in reality only one chair and one desk with a computer in the sleeping room, there is no excuse for payment delays or missing payments at all.
Imagine, you go to your bank to take some cash from your account and there are only one or two guys in the whole office and one of them says to you: "We can't give you your money today. Come back next week or if I am in a good mood to work."
And if someone can't do his job properly, then he must hire an employee or give up any business.
Leopold