rolakko is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Bet-at-home world cup 2014 affiliate = cheat

Hi,

At start I will write about the situation:

Bet-at-home affiliate send to me email regarding World Cup Promotion 2014 (in end of may) , where they offered CPA deal :

For every new customer who will register throught my affiliate link and deposit min 10 euro I will get commission.

- Everything was ok, I was referring players, but few days ago (after 3 weeks of promotion ) they wrote that I made CPA Froud,
    because players deposit from 10-25 euro each. (I referrer 41 players)

Below I send email where they wrote that there is no limit of referer players. Players need to make minimum requirements - so register and minimum deposit with 10 euro).
    More over, I invest a lot of euro to this promotion :

- I start mailing (betathome asked me to show the proof of it I send it to them , and after that they excluded me from this promotion and wrote that I will not get any money from my referer players - the point is that every days I have a lot of visitiors on their website, so they have FREE ADVERTISING !!!!
    - facebook campaign
    - website advertising

so it means that I works for free, and I lost my money and time, also it means that everyone can stay EXCLUDED !!!!

I didn’t brake any rules, I works all days on it to maximize the result, I lost time, money, and now they wrote that my deal without any talks is change to revenue share. THIS IS CHEAT !!!

I don’t accept it, If I knew that they work like that I would never cooperate with them !!

I would like to write again. I didn’t brake any rules, and betathome exactly now that,
    I have every email which I was writing with them, I was asking about everything,

If Anyone is interested in evidence in the form of emails from BET-AT-HOME Ill send directly to email or publish here.

I WOULD LIKE TO WARN EACH OF YOU, DON'T COOPERATE WITH BET-AT-HOME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE:

- SPAM ON EMAIL TO START COOPERATE
    - MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND REFERER PLAYERS
    - CHEATED

I send my case to LGA, I talk directly throught the phone with the appropriate departament.

EMAIL FROM BETATHOME: (I CAN SEND SCREEN)

'W dniu 2014-06-03 12:03:04 użytkownik bet-at-home.com Affiliates <affiliate.en@bet-at-home.com> napisał:
    Hi Mariusz,

yes, that’s true, there is no limit for new customers. Yes, your CPA Commission for 50 new acquired customers would be around xxxx (or more specifically xxxx). However, all new customers have to meet the minimum requirements.'

regards

rolakko

celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,069 Posts

That's incredible. Your players were wagering, If you have 41 players, is that they have arrived in your links!

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

Hello rolakko,

perhaps this thread is also interesting for you: Bet-at-home affiliate account closed with no valid explanation

You see, some things never change and certainly not a bad character.

Leopold

Azureus is offline Public Member
    Thanks

If you offered incentives to the players you referred, this would be understandable. Also you probably didn't sign any "agreement" so your complaint to LGA is IMHO useless.

Also there actually is a limit for new customers, so they are lying. A friend told me that basically they don't want to pay a single person over €5k for an "extra CPA" deal in these special promotions (World Cup, Beat your best month, Olympics...). I think they have some budget they cannot exceed. At least they told him this in advance so he had enough time to stop sending traffic and I think he got his payment... so better than your case.

But still "no limit of referer players" is in direct contradiction with what they really did.

It's not really explicit "cheating" but their special promos do not have any written T&C and when they don't like something (such as the quality of players), they adjust it to their needs. They behave like small sissies, first they offer this CPA deal and then back away from it.

I will also never promote them extra in the future. Regular exposure is OK but nothing more. Ever.

fordfiesta02 is offline New Member
    Thanks

I had a huge problem with bet-at-home.. they wouldnt pay me a promotion also...
    Finally after threating them they did at least pay me my commision.

I want to ask since i have a similar problem (with other affiliate) where should I send any form of complain?

sportsfreak is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Jez... I cant wait for the day to come where we will be able to take serious legal action against such behaviour. Man, if you act like that in "real life" as a standard citizen you will have to face huge consequences! Im afraid though this day will never arrive in our business. :/

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

"players deposit from 10-25 euro each. (I referrer 41 players)"

All 41 players deposit from 10 - 25?

???

If yes, then this is very weird!

If not, then I can't see (on the first view) a hurdle for a payment.

Leopold

mooonkey is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I have applied for their aff program 2-3 months ago and i am glad they didnt response because they smell phishy how big they are..