Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    akvsaq31 is offline New Member
    Thanks

I'm suffering from the same problem. I can not log in now. How did you solution

PGPICKS is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I'm mind blown that an affiliate manager can post on another topic and completely ignore this one without giving any kind of update.

bini07 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hey everybody,

My account was closed again and I have got no answer for 2 weeks. What can I do? I promote bet365 on Facebook and I never had earlier problems.

I hope that somebody can help me and what is an AM?

PS: Sorry for my english, I came from Germany and my english isn't perfect.

vieirarodrigo is offline Public Member
    Thanks

#inbox

allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bini07 View Post
    Hey everybody,

My account was closed again and I have got no answer for 2 weeks. What can I do? I promote bet365 on Facebook and I never had earlier problems.

I hope that somebody can help me and what is an AM?

PS: Sorry for my english, I came from Germany and my english isn't perfect.
    You aren't allowed to promote them on social media without their permission so that may be the reason why.
    bettingworx.com - latest betting app reviews & guides for Android, iOS & mobile.
    androidbettingappguide.co.uk - Reviews, download guides & info for betting apps on Android devices
    bettingapps365com - Dedicated Android app store for all gambling apps
    bingoappguide.co.uk - Reviews & guides for all real money bingo apps
    appsdeapuestas.es | app-scommesse.com | pokerappguide.com | gamble-usa.com

Banse is offline New Member
    Thanks

Sorry to gate crash the conversation. I'm a bet365 affiliate myself. Locked out without any response since October 24th. I understand people saying that we need to be patient as bet365 work through the vast amount of affiliates. However surely as they work through this list some of the locked out affiliates would have had their accounts reactivated by now. Has anyone on here had their account frozen then later un-frozen? From what I've read on these forums so far no-one has been unfrozen at this stage. So really, unless I'm missing something, the bet365 line about working their way through their list doesn't add up.

Moubtakir20 is offline Brand New Member
    Thanks

Post Bet365 suspended my account from 24th of october ... No response yet

bet365has suspended my account on the 24th of October , they said that I have not responded to one of their emails in time and that I need to respond , I responded but still no response from them ... what should I do ? who should I contact ?
    Please help me , Im a new affiliate (1year old )

bsf
    bsf is offline Brand New Member
    Thanks

Been with bet365 over 7 years and they contacted me specifically to advertise on my website asking me to join! I display 1 banner advert from the bet365 site and it the only betting company on the site. I must admit I have not refereed my accounts over the years and small fish in a big pond.

They owe me over 1k but I cannot login and not a single reply to my emails and or numerous attempts to try and talk to someone there. I get the impression they have just deleted my account! Feel sick that I could have lost that money.

If wish they could just acknowledge my account is still there and will pay out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutthebets View Post
    You aren't allowed to promote them on social media without their permission so that may be the reason why.
    But I have already got since 2013 the permission that I may advertise for bet365. I do not know what I can still do. They don't answer my mails for more than two weeks...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moubtakir20 View Post
    bet365has suspended my account on the 24th of October , they said that I have not responded to one of their emails in time and that I need to respond , I responded but still no response from them ... what should I do ? who should I contact ?
    Please help me , Im a new affiliate (1year old )
    same problem... :/

allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bini07 View Post
    But I have already got since 2013 the permission that I may advertise for bet365. I do not know what I can still do. They don't answer my mails for more than two weeks...
    A lot has changed in 4 years.......
    bettingworx.com - latest betting app reviews & guides for Android, iOS & mobile.
    androidbettingappguide.co.uk - Reviews, download guides & info for betting apps on Android devices
    bettingapps365com - Dedicated Android app store for all gambling apps
    bingoappguide.co.uk - Reviews & guides for all real money bingo apps
    appsdeapuestas.es | app-scommesse.com | pokerappguide.com | gamble-usa.com

Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutthebets View Post
    A lot has changed in 4 years.......
    Yes, absolutely! A lot can change in 4 years. Life is always changing. Constantly, and it's getting harder to keep up with the day to day changes. And, time seems to be going by faster too!
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 16 November 2017 at 12:00 am.

barney1958 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I've been locked out since October and no reply to emails. Funny the affiliates links all still work, that isn't cool! No reply soon I guess they got to go!

https://www.guidetogamblingonline.com/

vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Thanks

You also haven't complied with anything they requested as I can see on your site. Review is still up, custom buttons instead of banners, nothing about 18+ and responsible gaming. My question is why are you surprised?

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 Times in 1,600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Banse View Post
    Sorry to gate crash the conversation. I'm a bet365 affiliate myself. Locked out without any response since October 24th. I understand people saying that we need to be patient as bet365 work through the vast amount of affiliates. However surely as they work through this list some of the locked out affiliates would have had their accounts reactivated by now. Has anyone on here had their account frozen then later un-frozen? From what I've read on these forums so far no-one has been unfrozen at this stage. So really, unless I'm missing something, the bet365 line about working their way through their list doesn't add up.
    Yes, mine was unfrozen after I asked what happened.

I missed one of the emails, but I never got the email.

Anyways I replied that all advertisement is down and was unfrozen in less than 2 days.

My wild suggestion is:
    1. Take down all bet365 ads
    2. Answer them you took all ads down and politely ask for unfreezing the account

I think they are overwhelmed with requests, but taking everything down should do the magic.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

GCG (16 November 2017), monir320 (27 November 2017)

GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post

Anyways I replied that all advertisement is down and was unfrozen in less than 2 days.

My wild suggestion is:
    2. Answer them you took all ads down and politely ask for unfreezing the account

I think they are overwhelmed with requests, but taking everything down should do the magic.
    you mean all banners, text links and reviews or just the banners?

nestor is offline New Member
    Thanks

My wild suggestion is:

I highly doubt it's that simple. The fact that it worked for you doesn't mean much since there are a number of you that they wouldn't have closed their accounts anyway. You're too high profile to mess around with. You even said you've been in permanent contact with your AM the whole time as opposed to the rest of us who got cut out even before that 24 october deadline. My suspicion is that some of us would have lost their accounts nomatter what we did or how we answered to that magical email. This compliance issue gave them the ammunition they needed to start a cleansing process without permanently damaging their reputation in order to start over with new affiliates. They obviously read these threads so I don't see any reason why they couldn't have some sort of reaction in here for 3 weeks. My guess is they're just waiting for the dust to settle and the affiliates with frozen accounts will just fade away peacefully. I hope I'm wrong...

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 Times in 1,600 Posts

I took down everything. Completely.

I have made a page for approval with adjusted texts on a brand new domain. Just a plain text. I do not know if they understood why I did it etc., but probably better than sending them texts via email. I would expect some guide from them, but all they said is "it is fine to discard us completely".

I have redirected the pages with bet365 reviews like domain.com/bet365 to other subpages etc.

Nobody contacted me yet and I went for a very long vacation to Japan. We are all losing money from recent traffic, but who knows what is going on. They pay, it is important.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

GCG (16 November 2017), monir320 (27 November 2017)

GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I would expect some guide from them, but all they said is "it is fine to discard us completely".
    Ok thanks for sharing, but once the content has been changed I will not reinstate theirs anymore.

crowngate is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Will their Christmas affiliate boat cruise in London be happening this year? I bet the affiliate managers are hoping not!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast