Anyone got paid this month?
I see I was not yet and the amount owed is still shown in affiliate website.
Printable View
Anyone got paid this month?
I see I was not yet and the amount owed is still shown in affiliate website.
Nothing yet - sent them a invoice on April 2nd.
However, I note that Bet365 generally don't pay me until the 20th or later.
Last 6 payments (all were invoiced in first 3-5 days) :
- 22nd Oct
- 20th Nov
- 23rd Dec
- 20th Jan
- 21st Feb
- 19th Mar
So expect it in the next 3-7 days.
Paid a couple of days ago. Figure much higher than the threshold mentioned in a post above, but payment was a UK BACS transfer which may be easier / quicker for them than some other methods, perhaps.
Still not. We have sent the invoice early April but from what I know its a delay because their accountants also working from home.
Ah glad to read this I was wondering why they hadn't paid yet.
I usually had them pay me to player accountafter sending an invoice. That was always very fast. Cashout to Skrill from player account was also always fast.
This time I wanted to cashout from player account to Skrill and got the message "There has been a problem processing your withdrawal". I then went to live chat and asked if they could do a bank wire as it saves me FX conversion fees. I had to write my bank details into the chat. That was on April 13 and I haven't received the bank wire yet...
That is actually even more crazy. From bigger picture if even the best 100% online companies have problems recently, what about the others, who are not so good and which are more connected to offline economy.
Got the money today, two days after sending the invoices. Pretty fast.
Got paid yesterday via bank wire
i got nothing and payment is not indicated as outgoing
You can send an email to the same email which is for the invoice. Ask them.
It happened to me twice I think. No worries since you were paid. I will give them couple of days more.
As per Sherlock, nothing yet and not showing as done on the site. I'll wait another coupel of days as well, could just be the approval process taking longer with people being at home or whatever.