willi123 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default bet365affiliates -can't find link to withdraw money

I want to pay out my money from bet365affiliates account, but I don't have any link to withdraw oraz request to withdrawal. The only one link which I have is Statistics... and now I read at this forum something about billings or document which I have send to get Money. What's going on ? What I have to do, is it normall ?

eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You can request a withdrawal as long as you have at least 5 depositing players and a positive balance of 50 or greater. Note for bankwire and not into your bet365 player accuont the min. is 500 or equiv.

Now follow these steps;

1) on upper menu once logged in click 'Payment'
    2) in the new window which has just opened click 'request payment'
    3) follow the process and remember to choose method being paid during this process (wire/player acct). You will also need to enter an invoice number for yoru records (this is any number yuo want that you will keep on file)
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

willi123 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Yes, but I have more then 5 depositing players and also a balance more then 50 .

The main problem is when I'm logged on upper menu I don't have any link to Payment. The only one link which I have is: STATISTICS.

I was send one mail from Contact, from my account and Someone response me that the money will be automatically send to my bet365 account to half of the month and now I read some about billings and documents. Now I'm confused and don't know what I have to do. Support still not response for my question.

eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Please PM me your username and I can then investigate. You may be managed by a different team.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Thanks

Don't sign-up for the Affiliate program of bet365, they are liars. I got some small revenue and my account was closed.

James_W is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hristov View Post
    Don't sign-up for the Affiliate program of bet365, they are liars. I got some small revenue and my account was closed.
    Hi

Without knowing your username etc and having been at the company since June 09 whatever you are referring to may be before my time. However I would like for you to give me your username so I can look into this.

Obviously that's quite a criticism and it would be useful to see the background to this and if there is any way in which whatever previous issues you have encountered can be resolved.

Please PM me your username, or call me on the details below, or email, whatever suits you.

Best

James

Betmonsters is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Thanks

You closed my account!!! What user name to give you???
    I have sign-up in February 2010. I am new in this business, I start to teach how to create my own website, but i got 2 deposited users and at the end of month i have had revenue of 25 Euro. I waited to receive my share till 17th this month, but no money, than when I contact your team, I receive answer that money have been paid and the sum is 15 Euro.
    This is not true. I ask them to show me details of the payment - first, and
    why the sum is 15, when on the stats it is clear 25 and.................
    "<tt class="letterText">I've closed your account, please don't contact us again."

Is this normal?????????
    </tt>

James_W is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hristov View Post
    You closed my account!!! What user name to give you???
    I have sign-up in February 2010. I am new in this business, I start to teach how to create my own website, but i got 2 deposited users and at the end of month i have had revenue of 25 Euro. I waited to receive my share till 17th this month, but no money, than when I contact your team, I receive answer that money have been paid and the sum is 15 Euro.
    This is not true. I ask them to show me details of the payment - first, and
    why the sum is 15, when on the stats it is clear 25 and.................
    "<tt class="letterText">I've closed your account, please don't contact us again."

Is this normal?????????
    </tt>
    Definitely not normal to close accounts. We do ask that you send 5 players and have an invoice for more than 50 GBP though. Could you kindly send me the emails received, I am going to look into this for you today?

Sorry that as someone new to the industry you have experienced difficulty, but there are affiliates that will vouch for the fact that I try and help affs whether small or large.

Please could you send to the email address below? I'll investigate right away.

Best

James

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

This compaint makes no sense. 1) you need 5 referred accounts before you can withdraw the funds anyway. 2) You need to invoice for your money with Bet365 (their system generates the invoice and all you have to do is sign and fax).
    So maybe this complaint relates to a different company altogether?
    Bet365 are an excellent company to promote and have always been scupulously fair with us over a number of years. I wish all affiliate programs were as good and so efficient with their payments.