gentleman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Betfair Entropay payments

I have been trying to receive a payment from Betfair for at least 5 month.
    As they were not able to create a wire transfer which could be accepted by our bank, they recommended me to use new payment option - Entropay.
    I asked for dozens of times about Entropay payment, but they only replied that there are still problems with Entropay withdrawals, and they are working to fix it.

They did not reply last several letters from me, so I can not receive any status of this issue.

Do anyone know is Entropay payments are working already and if "yes", from what time?
    Dear Betfair Affiliate Team, please inform when Entropay payments will be available?
    Also I would like to receive any exact contact person from Betfair, because they just don't reply my messages.

Andre Au is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi gentleman,

Apologies regarding your Entropay payment. I have sent you a PM.

Unfortunately we have had issues with the integration with Entropay, but we should be a position shortly to process payments as expected. We are currently running some tests to ensure that this runs smoothly.

Kind regards,
    Andre Au

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Au For This Useful Post:

gentleman (1 February 2011)

davenewgates is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Unfortunately we have had issues with the integration with Entropay, but we should be a position shortly to process payments as expected. We are currently running some tests to ensure that this runs smoothly.
    gentleman, seems you have to wait a little more for Entropay before you can receive your payment. I found some contact details for Betfair, i hope these could help - 08455 19 15 23, email is info@betfair.com

gentleman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Entropay payment

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Au View Post
    Hi gentleman,

Apologies regarding your Entropay payment. I have sent you a PM.

Kind regards,
    Andre Au
    Thanks Andre, but could you give some exact date, when Entropay payments are expected to work, because, frankly speaking, I have heard a lot of promises that "it is ALMOST finished". Thanks!
    Last edited by gentleman; 1 February 2011 at 1:55 am.

Andre Au is offline Public Member
    Thanks

gentleman, please can you email/PM me your Affiliate username. As soon as I can identify your payment I will be able to confirm a date you will get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by davenewgates View Post
    gentleman, seems you have to wait a little more for Entropay before you can receive your payment. I found some contact details for Betfair, i hope these could help -
    Thanks davenewgates. Those details will get you through to our Customer Service Department, who will email your query onto the Affiliate Team.

Please contact us directly via affiliates@betfair.com

Our main contact details can be found on our Affiliate Website here: Betfair Affiliates Support

warriorfullights is offline New Member
    Thanks

If they can process your withdrawal using Local Bank Payments, that would be perfect. Your money will definitely be sent to your bank account. This is one of the easiest way to cash your money out if you are having problems with other merchants.