FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 653 Posts

Default Betfair Poker Errors

I've been trying to load the Betfair Poker software on a couple of laptops and I'm getting nowhere.

On one laptop, the software loads and then says 'Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?' Clicking yes or no doesn't appear to do very much.

On another laptop, it says 'Downloading updates. This may take several minutes.' which is soon followed by 'Update Failed. Please contact support if the problem persists.'

As mentioned, this isn't just one computer I'm trying things on. Something is clearly buggered with Betfair Poker.

Betfair Poker Aff is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Dear FictionNet,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

It appears that this is an issue that a small number of players encountered when upgrading to the latest version of our Poker software client. We've just sent you more details via PM so that you can get in touch to help you resolve this.

Many thanks,
    Betfair Poker Affiliates

grezza is offline New Member
    Thanks

I am having the same problem, I have recently downloaded and installed the Betfair Poker software, then when I run the program it searches for updates and starts a download, after several mins I get the message "update Failed". It seems that the data stream stops after a few mins and does not restart, so I am therefore unable to run the program.

Betfair Poker Aff is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Dear grezza,

We've just sent you more details via PM so that you can get in touch to help you resolve this.

Many thanks,
    Betfair Poker Affiliate Team

warriorfullights is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaRey View Post
    Try running it as an Adminsitrator. Right click, then click on run as Administrator. I hope this helps.
    It doesn't seem to work. I tried it before and nothing has been changed. I still have the same problem. I guess I will just have to try it later.