People seem to be obsessed with slagging off ActiveWins rather than answering my question in the AW section so asking it here too...
Has anyone received payment for June from Betfred yet, as I haven't?
Cheers
Printable View
People seem to be obsessed with slagging off ActiveWins rather than answering my question in the AW section so asking it here too...
Has anyone received payment for June from Betfred yet, as I haven't?
Cheers
Not recieved here yet either.. According to FAQ on their site, payments should be recieved no later than 20th.. So they are late again this month
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Guys,
</SPAN></SPAN>
Payments for Betfred should have been paid into your account. However, we have experienced a few technical issues with payments going through Neteller, these should be processed today but I will keep you updated.
</SPAN></SPAN>
Apologies for the inconvenience guys. If you have any questions, please drop me an inbox or email hi[@]activewins[dot]com.
Thanks,
Cherelle</SPAN></SPAN>
Sounds like a familiar trend with Mexos.
WE received BetFred payments via bank wire on 23-25th July.